This has a rating of 8.8 on IMDB

This has a rating of 8.8 on IMDB.

That's fine. I'd give it a 9, myself.
Would you actually like to discuss the film's merits and faults or were you just having a bitch?

So you think this movie is better than 2001 and many other classic sci-fi movies?

Why would my rating of one film give you any indication over what I'd rate another?

D R O P P E D

This has a rating of 4.3 on IMDB.

Why can't you just answer a question?

I can tell you're a sniveling britfag

2001 is boring as shit though

not enough splosions and shootin for you kid?

id give it a 6/10

inception rapes 2001 in the ass any day

HAHAHA

Inception is for normies to pretend they are such a nerd that like science fiction

Yes, I think Inception is better than 2001, and if you'd like to give an example of "many other classic sci-fi movies" then I'll be happy to answer you.

I'm not British.

Why does it matter? You've already got your strawman narrative going on. Whatever the answer is, you'll just twist it to some variation of 'lol your're a pleb normie who don't actually like sci-fi'.

me to the right of leo, to the left of asian and afro guys

Sorry inception didn't have le epic 100 takes for 1 scene director

I don't know, probably tbqh. I couldn't bring myself to finish the movie, was bored halfway through it.

What about Lathe of Heaven?

I haven't seen it. Honestly I didn't know they made a TV movie of it. The book is good, though.

It should be a fantastic 4 out of 10.

Explain to me what you like about Inception?

it doesn't even the atmosphere of dreams right.

Why do people cry all the time here about fucking ratings?

Ratings are subjective opinions, not an definite objective scale. It just shows what people like the most.
Why does no one cry about VH1 top 20 songs or some shit like that? The songs that are there don't represent the pinnacle of music, just what people in general like the most.

And your favorite movie doesn't have to always be a strong critically acclaimed classic movie with no faults or plotholes you know, as long as you are aware of the faults.
Stop being an insecure pleb and develop a taste

Stop being rational and fair. We just wanna fight.
I'll go first: you proably like the prequels millenialfaggot

merits: none

faults: everything

The acting, paritcularly DiCaprio and Cottilard.
The music.
The cinematography, both inside and outside of the dreams.
The direction.
The majority of the script (this is where I fault the film, which is why I don't give it a 10)
The editing. I think nearly every shot in the movie lingers for just the right amount of time.

The only flaw I take with the movie besides some issues with the script is that one moment where DiCaprio and Page step from the ground up the wall. It just doesn't seem quite right, it's a little jarring. Don't like whatever they did there in terms of special effects.

The dream atmosphere I guess I kinda agree with. When you combine elements of lucid dreaming, a coherent story and suspension of disbelief I don't really have a problem with it.

It should be a fantastic 4 times 2 out of 10 if you know what i'm talmbout

I think Planet of the Apes is better then 2001 and it came out the same year.

FIGHT ME, YOU DAMN DIRTY APE.

Alien has more suspense for it's slow pace. The pay off for 2001 is "mah colors" and nonsensical ending,.

Get some friends

> Entire articles written about the 'ambiguity' of the ending.

Shit has three possible endings, fucking none of which would change anything about the rest of the film.

Where do you find out about their race?

EthniCelebs.com

>Hurr durr 2001 should be a higher rating because classic hurr durr