>but intensely pleasurable
>tfw I might be a repressed faggot
Music for this feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>might be

radiohead, animal collective, my bloody valentine, burzum, sun o)))

Uh, it would mean your male if it felt pleasurable, anal is only pleasurable to those with a prostate...that said, I tried doing it with a dildo once and just felt like I did when I had to get an enema, like shit

Anything. All music is for gays; being a heterosexual in 2017 is a meme, don't fall for it.

>uh what is prostate

>be Shaggy
>stick finger up own ass
>like where's the caveman?

Just shoving things up there won't feel good.

Tried shoving my finger up my ass once and it just felt like I was pooping backwards, don't get the appeal.

how fucking hard did you shove?

For you.

Please give me tips on how to do it right, my sex drive went down the drain a year or two ago and now I'm a 24 year old virgin, I feel like if I could discover this anal pleasure thing, maybe I'd be interested in sex again...I just shoved in a six-inch dildo, it went in easy enough, but it didn't feel nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

This is why I still come here

Very gentle.

try shoving rly hard then

1) use store-bought lube
2) get horny
3) get boner
4) rub boner a lil
5) stick dildo in at an angle pointing toward your dick
6) kinda work in more angularly than in-and-out
7) try rubbing perineum

honestly for me perineum rubbing is all I really need

don't know why people feel the need to go up their buts to hit their p-spot when it's literally just under their balls

Don't really give a shit, I basically fap like once a month after going on HRT, my future vagina will be more fun.

Thanks user, if this works, you'll be my hero

Wish you luck, my sex drive never came back up and it's been a few years since the surgery (I definitely prefer the vagina for feeling comfortable in my body, but going from a testosterone sex drive to this, I feel like I don't masturbate at all, that said, I hated my sex drive before, but you get used to needing to masturbate one or two times a day every day)

Why do think asking here is the best idea?
Look anywhere else online. Google.
You have to be aroused first and gentle. Usually do it while fapping.

>needing to masturbate one or two times a day every day
Ever heard of self control you degenerate nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
I laughed harder at that than anything else this week.

Because it's easier to trust information about such intimate subjects when it comes from people you trust?

That was the self-control, to get those urges out of my system, I had really high testosterone and I didn't like it.

>Because it's easier to trust information about such intimate subjects when it comes from people you trust?
I feel like there are more helpful and trustworthy resources on the internet (possibly sex ed sites or similar?) how to safely masturbate with a dildo than a music board on Sup Forums...on Sup Forums...

Got used to not fapping daily after like two days, I think you're just a degenerate.

>tfw I might be a repressed faggot
>been a few years since the surgery
If you're a post-op tranny your faggotry is not repressed at all.