Street Vincent

anyone else looking forward to Annie's upcoming politically inspired album?

I hope she goes full antifa, and rallies the troops

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anarchist group
>All the members are leftists and commies
Really makes me think

St. Vincent is good.

No she's not

anarchism is far left

I hope she goes full lesbian supremacist and calls for terrorist attacks on next year's Super Bowl and other sporting events.

Yeah she is, her first three albums are great.

>This is what anarchfags actually believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism

I know Sup Forums is retarded when it comes to politics but left and right aren't just words thrown out randomly, there's an actual system of hierarchies it's based around, anarchism falls on the far left.

>Left wing anarchism
It doesn't exist. It's a creation to harness youth rage towards communism.

...even by your description it would be leftist. Describe what you think "left" and "right" refer to.

which is left dumbass

Control based on force vs control based on ability.

You can call it what you want but that doesn't make it anarchism

What are some young artists that have been influenced by St. Vincent?

Sufjan

Then you mean "was good"

my gott, the ideology of it all

Sufjan is fucking 41.

i'd gently press the tip of my dick at her butthole until my entire cock slide inside her rectum

Grimes

do we need one of these every week?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

Christ! what a stupid cunt!
Why does she lie so excessively?

Please read a book on political science, you have no idea what you are talking about