Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > TASM > TASM 2 > Spiderman 3

Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > TASM > TASM 2 > Spiderman 3

bump

TASM was trash. Didn't see the sequel

I can count on one hand how many moves I have stopped watching because it was so bad.

TASM is one of them.

plebs

Emma was so fucking cute in that movie. She made it worth watching.

Idk why the fuck she dyes her hair red, she can't pull it off like Hendricks.
Always thought she was ugly af, until I saw her blond.

Impeccable argument. You really showed us

Nah m8, Spider-Man 3 at least had elements in it that could be enjoyed ironically. You know, the silly stuff that gives it kind of a funny charm that you can at least laugh at, despite not being a good movie in the slightest. Things like the dancing scene where dorky Peter thinks he's good, Harry eating the pie, etc.

The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 are soulless cashgrabs made entirely by committee with no identity of their own, heart, or any redeeming qualities in general.

SM2 > SM >>> SM3 > TASM > TASM2

Been too long since I've seen Raimi's trilogy so I can't comment effectively on that. TASM 2 was pretty mediocre.

TASM, however, was pretty good. 7/10 or so. Way better than I would have expected, with all the backlash it got. I think those people are mostly upset the movie is disloyal to the source material. Objectively, however, this shouldn't matter. It should be judged on its own merits.

Opposite problem of Watchmen - very loyal to source material (so I hear), yet a total crap movie when judged objectively. Still often heralded as one of the greatest superhero movies all time.

>Spiderman

Idiot.

>I think those people are mostly upset the movie is disloyal to the source material

Nah, I think it's because it's a piece of shit.

Patrician taste coming through.

TASM > S-M > S-M2 > S-M3 > TASM2

This.

Also anyone who puts SM2 above SM or TASM is the cancer joke of teevee's degradation.

Funny thing, people have actually mentioned that I look like Spider-Man lol.

Pic related, just got back from the gym when I took this.

>me29.jpg
>600*800

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 3 > TASM = TASM2

Now shut up.

>TASM2 worse than SP3
Kek, & you were doing so well

Holy shit kill with fire.

Damn.

>Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > > TASM 2 > Spiderman 3 > TASM

not gonna lie dude, you kinda look like Terry Crews a bit

>not understanding the brilliance of spiderman 3
you're either underage or a nu-male manchild

???

KINO

Except for the fact that SM3 is an entertaining movie made by a director with passion and characters have good motivations and heart.

TASM2 is just a 2 hour commercial for the failed Sinister Six movie and characters are souless and idiotic to the extreme. It's terribly written and with zero love behind it. A movie that is nothing but a product, manufactured trying to appeal to a market dominated by the Avengers (the reason why it looks so colorful even though the first movie didn't).

Fuck you. You know nothing about cinema if you think TASM2 is better than SM3.

here's your response -:)

I really fucking need an Overwatch McCree POTG edit of this

See