Would you give up your soul to live deliciously?

Would you give up your soul to live deliciously?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osculum_infame
docs.google.com/forms/d/1t9cxzrjAE8uTTYCpko_BugNhGeGv9OWlDLZJN3TF2IA/viewform#responses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm already a Wizard tho.

OP, remove thy shift

why is this goat religious

because it's GOAT

Is that the face of kinography?

did the goat have to be BLACK??

>deliciously
Literal shit taste.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osculum_infame

the devil probably only poops out churros
it would taste fine

Daaamn Daniel

Do I get to wear fancy dress?

>agree
>end up in stable eating random things and producing milk

What did you mean by that

>Get an offer by Satan
>Basically proving that god exists
What kind of dumbass would agree to make a pact with him.

Black phillip says you're wicked

Only the Lord can judge me.

Black goats are a sign of the devil mate.

What movie?

What's she got to do with it?

babe

Problem Goat 2

vvitch

the pest

She looks like the kid who played geoffrey in got.

Goat 2: The Delicioning

It's pretty you fucking pleb

Ofcourse not.

the female wizard

It's a documentary about my life

docs.google.com/forms/d/1t9cxzrjAE8uTTYCpko_BugNhGeGv9OWlDLZJN3TF2IA/viewform#responses

I like Black Phillip posting and support it, so I'm gonna give this thread a bump.

God v Phillip: Dawn of Butter

The Butter Hoarder (1930)

>Devil is real
>implicitly God is real
So Thomasin damned herself to hell forever for butter and glass windows

Wew

There is no such thing as a soul. You only have one life. When you're dead your consciousness ceases to exist.

Congrats you understood the tragedy of the film

This the Bible clearly states that there is no such thing as an immortal soul.

god doesnt give a shit about you tho. at least with satan you could get a deal out of it before your doom

god let her family get ravaged in front of her. never once came to save her

if i got to hold thomasin hand, yes :)

I was happy to find out that she's 20, I knew i wasn't a creep

yeah i know what you mean.

No. Nigger is going to have something better than butter and nice clothes to offer me if he expects me to go for it.

Getting a little greedy, aren't you?

How about an ipad and a week paid off of your storage locker?

Can I have dinner with Eric Roberts instead?

Welcome to the Black Philip Show

I am not Black Philip

lol nerds

fedora plot twist
god allows the devil to exist.

ehehe want a dik pic?

No

The Devil being real only implies God is real, but we have no idea - no proof. The devil appearing physically before your eyes and giving you the ability to live lavishly on Earth and not deal with the hardships of life would be pretty enticing back then. Her family was also not as religious as the other settlers so Thomasin would probably not be as religious either.

Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Nah I'm a christian

Ok im gonna kill you now like your dad

rude

>family was also not as religious
Didn't you pay attention at all?

The family was thrown out for the father's "prideful conceit", meaning he possibly disagreed with some aspect of the elders biblical interpretation. If anything, they were more religious than the average puritan family. Indeed the son goes into serious theological discussion with the father after the baby is taken

What does giving away your soul to the devil actually mean?

How do I live deliciously when a guy with a really bad temper has control over my soul?

get some earthy pleasures, spend the rest of eternity in hell.

All of these are correct

I don't know for sure but it may be the only scenario in which God would deny forgiveness

Christianity teaches that even people like Hitler and Jeff Dahmer can repent and be forgiven, but I think selling your soul to the devil is unforgivable

Fuck outta here devil

This.
According to Christianity, any amount of sin can be wiped clean off your soul, but by selling your soul you are selling your way into gods kingdom.
Or some faggoty shit like that idk

If the father was so religious, why did he give his soul to Black Philip at the end?

He didn't give his soul to him, he accepted his punishment. I think he went to heaven

That's not what happened.

Because he felt that his family's fall from grace was his doing so he didn't feel worthy of God's forgiveness. So instead, he surrenders to corruption as a way to show pennance.

>Corruption, thou art my father
That sounds like he's saying his lord is Satan and not God

*penance

No, he's recognizing that his sin (pride) is the cause of his family's destruction.

Lol

He acknowledges his sins and embraces his penitence, the man bought a first class ticket to heaven.

I just don't get it. I'm an 8/10, yet I can't seem to get any fucking girls. I would give anything to live deliciously.

The father knew about the witch(es), right?
He traded the baby for a cure for his blight?

We're told that he traded his wife's silver chalice to Indians for supplies (maybe. He also lies about what happened to the chalice.
The mother says something about how about how the chalice was taken by the "wolf" who took Samuel, implying that chalice and the baby were taken by the same "wolf". Since we know the chalice was traded by the father, maybe the baby was too?

When the mother has her vision at the end at the children taken by the witch return to her, the first thing we see returned is the chalice, implying that the witch took that too.

Combine that with the father saying that Caleb should never enter the woods (why? Shouldn't a boy his age learn to hunt?), it seems the father is up to something.

So Caleb, his father, and the baby (probably) went to heaven and the rest got ye olde eternal fire, right?

Mother, yes, probably. Though she was murdered, and murdered people sometimes get a good deal.

Thomasin, definitely. She's damned forever.
Caleb may be too. He seemed to give into the temptation of what the Witch was offering.

Caleb didn't want to but he's a horny little fuck so he let it happen.

Yeah, that's a sin alright.
Also dying while mocking Jesus?
Yeah, not so good.

if thomasin will sit on my face

this

butterly delicious

No.

You dont need the devil for that.just ten bucks and the rest of your bagel.

>the man bought a first class ticket to heaven.
They're calvanist. They believe in predestination. You can't buy your way into heaven, you're destined for one or the other and only god knows which is which.

He has this conversation with the son when they're talking about the dead baby.

I thought he had embraced Jesus in his dying breath. That's my reasoning of why he went to heaven.

Interesting. Note how the father encourages the mother to drop the matter in both cases, when their baby and when the cup disappears.

this is what confuses me about every demon/devil movie. and there's always one edgelord who is like "God pshh, yeah right, not for me"

Just a manner of speech, more like he earned his passage in the end.

>dying while mocking Jesus
Thats not what happened. He was exaulting the god, screaming about how he was bathed in the blood of the lamb.

"Corruption, thou art my father" is a quote from the Book of Job. It's the part where Job gives up hope and resigns himself to death before God saves him

Isn't he describing having sex with Jesus?
Like all the kissing around the neck and what not.
I thought it was some twist on the normal exultation.
And besides, the family looked pretty shook up by it instead of relieved.

You still dont get it. You don't earn shit. If you subscribe to predestination then you have the ticket to your resting place when you are born.

The idea is that an omniscient god knows what you are going to do before you do it. Your fate is already established and no ammount of piety changes that fact.

I thought this was a pretty good post about it.

>the family looked pretty shook up by it instead of relieved.
Because he went from comatose to asking to be swept up by god after spitting out the apple, aka his father's lie.

Well in that case he was predestined to heaven because God willed it for him to sin and repent in the end. Not versed in the details.
Satisfied?

Thanks.

I want butter from Thomasin's milk

I looked up the script.

My impression that was meant to be erotic was right.

It wasn't just a deathbed repentance

>sign deal
>eat nothing but butter
>become obese
>other witches stop munching my rug
>die from heart disease and clogged arteries at 23
>other witches grind me up into lovely delicious soup
>braid black phillip a nice new collar from my hair
>spend eternity in hell being yelled at by mum

Thanks Phil.

>>become obese
That's what glamour is for