X-Men

Now that the first class trilogy is complete, how would you rank it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CQspjVmqWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/10

First Class - 6/10
DoFP - 8/10
Apocalypse - 2/10

First class 7/10

Days 8/10

Apoc 3/10

Scott in Apoc - 8/10

It really shit the bed in the third installment and I doubt this will be the last with this cadt

First Class - 5/10
DOFP - 7.5/10
Apocalypse - 9/10

First Class: 8/10
Days of Future Past: 7/10
X-Men: Apocalypse: 7/10
Average: 7.3/10

Fox already confirmed that they're completely rebooting the series after the new Wolverine movie.

Based of memory:
8/10
9/10
3/10

I'm not someone who complains about sequels, and I was excited for Apocalypse. But I think they completely shit the bed with this 3rd installment and made the entire prequel trilogy forgettable. Bryan Singer is a fucking hack. The prequel trilogy were the best Xmen movies by far, and now they aren't. Way to go, Singer, you hack faggot rapist.

psylocke's ass best ass, trilogy worth it just for that

Did someone order cringe?

youtube.com/watch?v=2CQspjVmqWI

Straight out of a comic.

First Class - 3/10
DOFP - 6/10

Haven't seen the newest flick

Whoa, last I remember First Class was the only Xmen movie ever done right. Why is it rated so low in this thread?

because we don't have shit taste

This real or just bullshit?

They are dumb plebs.

First Class - 8/10

DOFP - 5/10

Apocalypse - 7/10

DOFP > APOCALYPSE > FIRST CLASS

>Scott in Apoc - 8/10

Rightclops bro.

Way better than any of the shit Disney puts out.

sadly this is true.

Zack Efron is up for playing Wolverine in the reboot.

I thought Wolvie was meant to be scruffy looking, that boy is cute

First Class - 7
Days of Future Past - 5
Apocalypse - 5.5

Truer than I like. Because of the popularity of JLaw, they're starting with a Mystique solo, and not bothering to recast her

Solid. Apocalypse was the weakest film out of them, still pretty good though.

FC - 7/10
DOFP - 9/10
Apoc - 7/10

tbqh he's probably the closest thing we'll ever get to a Comic Perfect Wolverine. He's a generous 5'8" (probably lies) which is close enough to 5'3" and has insane muscles already, he'd be a great reboot Weapon X.

>first class
Retarded plot, 5/10
>Days of a time further than those once before
Didn't really care 6/10
>Apocalypse
The 3/10 one is always the worst

I'm scared to watch X2 again because it might be trash in retrospect

The franchise has always been trash.
>DUDE INTOLERANCE LMAO
>repeat each movie

>I'm scared to watch X2 again because it might be trash in retrospect

At most its biggest sin is being heavily Wolverine focused and the garbage Scott/Jean/Logan triangle, everything else is pretty good.

RIP lady deathstrike, you didn't deserve to die.

First Class: 7/10
DOFP: 7.5/10
Apocalypse: 6.5/10

It was a pretty consistent saga. Overall better than Avengershits.

>implying JLaw will even do another X-Men film

Her contracts over. Only way she's coming back is if she gets 30 million and doesn't have the wear anything blue.

Not that I didn't like quicksilver but how do they explain him saving like 30 people in 3 seconds whilst goofing around and still not using his max speed all the time, but when he's punching apocalypse he gets like, 5 hits off or something in 10 seconds and then gets stopped

He should've been able to punch him atleas 500 times

>JLaw is gone

Let's fucking hope

I really hated Jean Grey

The actress voice sounds like she's offended all the time, her facial expressions are horrible and emotionless, and she's ugly, like, inbred Brit ugly

Destroyed Beast and Mystique.

They should have had Romijin play her in everything, like Jackman has done. They both age slowly, and Romijin is still in peak condition and looks hot.

>that dubbed voice for beast

caaaaarrrriinnnngggeeee

also Erik claiming himself as Magneto in future movies trying to be emotional is just embarrasing. Because it was faggot Raven in that terrible scene where she names Prof X and Magneto.

Fassbender and McAvoy have said they want to return. They have the perfect casting right there. Just throw a little aging makeup on and your good. No reason to waste that.

>>that dubbed voice for beast
Reminded me of his Nux voice

>Wreak Havok

Because this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

>First Class - 4/10
>DoFP - 2/10
>Apocalypse - 1/10

Look more Scott Summers

>Lets make Mystique one of the founding memebers of the X-men. Dude she just ages really slow XD

>Dude letsMystique the cause of days of future past and lets make her dna used for the super sentinels even though he powers don't work like that. Why? because why have Jennifer Lawrence XD

>Jennifer Lawrence has one more film under her contract, lets make her the main character again XD

seriously what's with him and his voice being dubbed all the time in scenes

He has a gay voice

First Class was alright, it's nothing special, but has some great Magneto moments. Apocalypse wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, they probably handpicked the worst looking shots for the trailer, for whatever purpose, but I actually enjoyed the movie, but it was not nearly anywhere close as good as the extended cut of Days of Future Past, which is handsdown the single greatest capekino of all time.

Put some blue paint on yy face: we've got a movie guys!

saw dofp when it came out and rewatched the rogue cut yesterday, i can't remember what all the differences were but all the rogue related stuff was retarded and makes sense why they cut it out

Why is Sansa Stark fighting Booberry

yeee..

2 smurfs fucked it up

>Fox already confirmed that they're completely rebooting the series after the new Wolverine movie.

What the fuck is wrong with them? They have a cinematic universe with a cast that's half super-talented and half super-famous, they've got Deadpool woven into it and he's fucking huge and they still have better scripts than any capeshit other than maybe Nolan's first two. The whole point is to build this shit over a couple of decades. X-men reboot will be Fox Fantastic Four tier.

Why do they do this? They wrapped up the stories of the past future and present.

When you make prequels you don't continue by rebooting the originals. There is no point to this. Oh wait muh revised timeline. Fuckers.

First Class 6/10
DOFP 7/10
Apocalypse 5/10

>DUDE MYSTIQUE IS A SUPER BADASS WHO CAN KICK ASS

Is this even canon? I thought she just shapeshifted. Where did all this fighting bullshit come from.

She was a badass martial artist in the 2000 movie as well.

You sound like such an insufferable fag

>promises cringe
>delivers opposite

this

Actually changed my mind

FC: 6
DOFP: 8
APOC: 3

Fuck people being contrarian saying Apoc was amazing, it wasn't. I hate the mcu but civil war was better

What is this days of future past is better than first class meme. Pleb filter.

It can be argued that every film in the first class trilogy was better than their respective original trilogy counterparts, although I lean to X2 being slightly better than DOFP. Regardless X3 was complete shit and gives the edge to the first class trilogy

first class: 5/10
DoFP: 8/10
Apocalypse: 7/10

Watch both recently, definately better. Some of the dialogue is pretty bad and the villain's plan is really dumb. Never got the hate for Jan Jones as Frost shes pretty good desu.

DOFP should have just been the third in the trilogy and had the original plan for the sequel to first class.

I dont really consider it a trilogy. Its pretty fucking obvious if you watch them back to back where First Class left off if they had plans for sequels at all DoFP was not that in any way.
>spend entire movie setting up two opposing teams
>kill both of them off screen and ignore their existence in sequel
>trilogy

FC: 8
DoFP:9
Apocalypse:6

Bretty good

For the record I believe that
Cap: 6
TWS:9
CW:8

Well if the leaked Wolverine 3 script synopsis going around here is true, they really have no choice

Cap: 2
TWS: 7
CW: 5-6

*unclenches butthole*

Fag

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

okay

dunno, it's the only good X-Men movie.

>First Class
6/10
>DoFP
7/10
>Apoc
4/10

X1: 7/10
X2: 8.5/10
X3: 4/10

DOFP: 8/10
Apocalypse: Haven't seen it yet but can't be worse than X3

The series as a whole? Fucking terrible.

DoFP: 8/10
Apocalypse: 3/10
Overall: 6/10

X1: 6/10
X2: 8/10
X3: 5/10

Wolvie Origins: 4/10
The Wolverine: 6/10
Deadpool: 8/10

Series Overall: 6/10

>Apocalypse: Haven't seen it yet but can't be worse than X3
Anyone who rates it under 6/10 might have actual shit in place of their brains. I'm leaning towards an 8 pending rewatch.

First Class 9/10
DOFP 7/10
Apocalypse 7.5/10

First Class was great. Though it felt a bit tad too long. I remember Emma Frost scenes dragging on and on and on.

DoFP, not a wolverine or a mystique fan. I was dissapointed that there wasn't a proper fight with the sentinels. Nimrods don't count. Also seeing the future segments 2 or 3 times wasn't impacting. Still amazing movie.

Apocalypse was the most fun. It had the O5 going. Given the movie's focus wasn't setting up an O5 young mutants were really well done. Weapon X showing up was great. It was decently done given you had many set pieces. Not great but decently. Magneto losing people again and Moira scenes felt unnessecary. Also this movie had the best ending.

Overall X-Men movies are actual fun movies rather than the flickshits the other companies give us.

ty apoc was not that bad

and first class was idk why the hive mind disagrees

1/10

Go molest some more children, Bryan, you serial killer-looking fuck.

I though First Class was pretty good, don't get why it gets low marks on here. Fassbender did a great job and the ending was really good, so were the Charles/Erik buddy cop scenes.

jesus christ, is this real?

Seems like a pretty good scene, the only thing thats cringe is Beast's makeup

Nah fuck that, if they're gonna start over than really start over. Get rid of all the old cast and plot lines and start totally fresh.

This completely.

>First Class
7/10 Reminded me why X-Men was good again.
>Days of Future Past
7/10 GOAT comic to screen translation.
>Apocalypse
6/10 Still good, critics loved Civil War yet didn't like this? Needed more Jubilee but I liked it regardless.

overblown

>It is not a sin to fight for the right cause.. there is those who words alone will not reach
>Please.. drop your restraints
>Just.. let it go..

This. Her Mystique was garbage, and not just because she made her fuckugly.

You're forgetting X2 friend

First Class - 9/10
DOFP - 6/10

Havent seen Hunger Games: Apocalypse yet because it looks like shit.

First Class:8.775/10
Day of Future Past: 8.315/10
Apocalypse: 7.485/10

First Class: 8/10

DoFP: 9/10

Apocalypse: 7.5/10

Loved every second of it.

Fuck no that scene is still good even if she's ugly as sin. Yes a bit cheesy but its a comic ffs. I rather have this then grimdark DC shit. Thank you based FOX

same

haven't seen it/10

>first class 8/10
>doft 9/10

this is the people we share this board with

people that share different opinions so this place doesn't become a Reddit circlejerk?