What's the equivalent for movies?

what's the equivalent for movies?

Isn't a trinity supposed to be three things?

Thats a tetranity but good job :^)

The daniel fogel movie. He basically loses his mind and everything. Jay baruchel has a scene in it. Can't remember the name.

trinity for example in matrix is just one person.. (trinity) so no. trinity can refere to anything that is inside a trinity of elements, in this case (trinity from matrix) she was called trinity, but she was the 3rd with neo and morpheus. so basically trinity is something inside a trinity, not the trinity itself

pls continue

The person who made that has never listend to Kind of Blue or any other jazz recording all the way through

Goddamn it, why did I laugh so hard at that?

The person who made that was just trying to bait Sup Forums

Because you're a redditor

>trinity
>a pentagram

YE JUST GANGSTERED MY GANGSTA HOMIE

There's only one patrician artist in that pic: Nirvana

>says someone who can't go three minutes without worrying about plebbit.
It's okay hun, the boogeyman isn't coming to make your board any shittier than it already is.

what are you talking about?

Nice reddit response very intimidating

I don't find the problem in the post I have written. Maybe if you are more useful to the thread I am happy?

I'm here to know what movies are great as the picture. The picture depicts many great music albums. Maybe you don't know the albums?

reddit

Not bad OP. The bait would have been way more subtle without the Nirvana album though.
>that mise en abyme tho
nice bait. real nice.

This is objectively wrong.

Greetings Reddit

Somebody call Sup Forums over to wreck this guy. Did he really put Queen up there?. Are you still using 9gag?

Nice dadrock.

Fucking plebs

reddit

>call other plebs
>post anime/video games/comics as an art
I tip my fedora to you

Don't you mean greatest artistic trinity?

every single thing on that list is trash

Google translate is bad for you kids.

What is this wizardry?

What's the holy trinity for translating stuff, then?

>anime
>video games
>comic
not art

>Nirvana

13 year old detected

>Boyhood
>Tree of Life

>thinking anime, video games, and comics are art

>>>>>>>>

>Minecraft
>Dwarf Fortress
>Artistic Achievements
Don't get me wrong, they are fantastic achievements of game design itself, but they're about as much of an artistic achievement as a paint brush. At most they create the means of expression. They don't express in and of themselves.

I want to know more about the world you live user, please