Was there an evolutionary advantage to having a small penis?

Was there an evolutionary advantage to having a small penis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVy1lizeP_E
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZPVrmARibp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not evolutionary advantage to have a big penis more like? since if it took a big penis to impregnate women men with small penis couldn't breed at all, then die out.

no. every woman hungers Big shot with Big Magnum

Well, there is an evolutionary advantage to your genes dying out.

Big penises are for dumb barbarians

big penises are seen as more fertile and pleasurable even if they aren't necessarily so. its the same for birds where they prefer highly colorized males when it provides no advantage.

Friendly reminder that bumping the cervix is pure pain and the only people that pretend to like it are masochists and memers.

[citation needed]

>and the only people that like it are masochists

so all women

bottoming out behind the cervix is incredibly pleasurable to women and increases the chances of conception. look up anterior/posterior fornix

Tips fedora

women literally want to be dominated sexually, get over it

make a vocaroo saying that

No. Most animals have a penis bone instead of getting erect. Humans lost our penis bone because being able to get a boner is an indication of good cardiovascular health. A bigger, harder boner = a healthier cardiovascular system.

you're more right than OP, actually
small dick is an evolutionary vestige, most apes have it small but humans who had it long were favored over the ones with tiny dicks. even today's "tiny" are bigger than the ones of our evolutionary ancesters

what does this have to do with Sup Forums?

>since if it took a big penis to impregnate women men with small penis couldn't breed at all, then die out.
Example: India and China - Small penis nations with the most population.

>THIS ANSWERS EVERYTHING!

youtube.com/watch?v=QVy1lizeP_E

>indian guy
>s-small penises are totally ok
He seems fairly triggered.

Its not about triggering, one way men are forced to like Obese women and they want us to appreciate and find fat, ugly and hairy women sexy while men are supposed to only have big dicks for a good sexual life. I am talking about west.

I live in India, we all have small dicks here and our women are conservatives.

How would you know?

Why do fuckwits shit up threads like this?

the greeks had it right all along

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZPVrmARibp