hmm...

пpивeт poccия хaхaхaхaх дa иди нa хyй cyкa блять пидap я твoю пyтинa

retrowave

youtube.com/watch?v=DNwX1UbVUnU

Memes

*prays to Oden for snus*

just made some coffee

Coffee man?

do you think that high iq and anime are linked to each other?

Nah.

Where is he

ded

Balts, do you consider Russians niggers and subhumans, or you only hate the Russian State and it's historical policies towards Baltics?

I don't care about russia or russians, only bydlo piss me off

Russia and Russian people stopped existing after 1917 as far as I am concerned desu.

i thought you guys would be like americans who love to say that mexico or other anglo countries 'hate' america because they're jealous

If a wedding invite says they don't want gifts, but they will accept cash to go towards their honeymoon, how much do I give?

$200?

how close are you to the couple? Are you a neet? 200 sounds about right 2bh

I've known the guy for about 10 years and the girl for 7 years

They are good friends but we don't see each other all the time due to responsibilities etc.

>Are you a neet?
no

consider 300 or 400 then, depends on how much you earn

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

Is there a way to filter russians

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
yes

$80k per year so $55k after taxes

but why
I like you

Never mind it's it works Also filters australians but that's a compromise I will take

but why,
I like you

thanks

Haha nice try Jevgeni you're not getting my wallet this time

Hi

go away

what are you talking about

Did you do so much fentanyl that you forgot already

i kinda like ruski people

why are saying these rude things to me

Clearly your population isn't 25% of them

Stupidity power rankings

1) American Women
2) The rest of the worlds women
3) Americans
4) Danes

day of the gopnik genocide when

youtube.com/watch?v=h4WLX8hfpJw

No

go away anyway

god that game looks awful

youtube.com/watch?v=uYg6hTHHK18

No y-you

Brutally true.

It could take some tens of years to again have some Russians.

5) Russians

time for bed

kys dumb russians

thanks

russia a cute. CUTE!

Are you, perhaps, obsessed? hehehe

Why are you even here you are not baltic or nordic or australian or new zealand

I need to move the fuck out, this shit just got too fucked

Sister who's half a decade older than me came home drunk, half nakedly tried to come onto me

This is just fucked

pretty good track, not sure if i like the singer/lyrics though

here, have one back

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4T-rLkvI4

there's no way out. just give in to it

it's not like I'm eager for your (You)s or something

did this really happen? that sounds fucked man, but I don't think it's the end of the world. She'll probably won't talk to you for a good week out of regret and embarrassment, and then you'll both forget it

Go away dirty russia

We are baltic actually. Russians are the dominant population of baltic sea.

fuck off slavshit

that has a nice 80s vibe i like it

That's like saying all shit are russians because russians are full of shit

everything i post has a 80s vibe my man, i can't get enough of it

No word of a fucking lie. She always walks around the house naked and it's clear that she always wants to flaunt it, but I never thought she'd take it this far

I'll admit to staring years ago as a teen, because I was a teenage fucking male and constantly had a nude female walking around but I've grown the fuck up

This shit is why I can't have a fucking functional relationship with anyone, how am I meant to have a fucking gf if all it takes is a bit of alcohol and my own fucking sister will try come onto me

Never seriously considered ending things as much as I am right now, I have to live in this fucked family

don't act impulsively, you'll have a much more rational mind and a way of thinking in a day or two.

One thing is clear, that you have to distance yourself from her, whatever it takes. Do you have a good friend you could live with for a while? Or the financial means to move out asap? Or perhaps you could even tell your parents about what happened, depending on your relationship with them

How do we solve the dutch problem?

hehe ~

G-d hates frogposters.

Global warming?

Eating some meat thats literally made for dogs, cuz im poor.

No friends I could move in with without it being weird, only live with my Mum who has no idea how to parent so telling her probably won't even do anything, I have the financial means to move out for awhile but not sustainable

I've calmed down a bit now, collected myself a little. I think whenever I see her walking around naked or doing any weird shit like that instead of ignoring it and not looking, I'm just going to tell her to put some fucking clothes on

Only 3 (three) years until I get a degree and MAYBE get the means to move out

YAY

youtube.com/watch?v=7aoQZA5ChA4

yeah, calling her out on it could work. Stand your ground and don't let her pull any other crazy shit on you. How did you react when she tried coming on to you by the way?

im gonna go fall asleep to this

youtube.com/watch?v=D4ro8OTKJRo

cant watch it.

lol faggots

Hello trannies.

here made it to pizza so it would be atleast eatible

Is that dog roll meat?

dont even know how its called in English.

Shit

What does /balt/ have in common with /ausnz/?

bretty gud but where is ananas?

he needs quick rundown

Nothing.

A love of fun and good hearted convo

nice

She had her tits out and was saying weird shit like, "you're so beautiful" I said quite sternly "stop" because I could quite obviously tell what she was doing. She said some similar shit but this time tried to hug me, I grabbed her by her shoulder turned her around (as if to direct her towards her room) and said something like "drunk cunt" as I quickly walked back into my room

Pretty well handled in my opinion, whole situation is fucked. Due to parents divorcing she as a weird older sister/mum complex and mixed with her being drunk and not getting any I guess this was her next best plan of action

Absolutely fucked, do people deal with shit like this normally or is my situation just especially fucked?

That Russian tranny is absolutly disgusting. I want to move to the Baltic country just to avoid posting under the same flag with him.
t. russian girl

THERE IS INSIDE ME. IT'S HARD TO EXPLAINE, LITHUANIA. THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU, BOY, BUT IT'S STILL THE SAME!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=I_2MaofLUW0&spfreload=5

what a goofy looking swede

>what a goofy looking swede
What did he mean by this?

>Sister who's half a decade older
and how old r u? r u that qt that even sister wants u? oO

Just find find a fucking job, man, and move out of ur fucked up family where u get sexually harassed. I had abusive mum and grandma and stepfather too, that is why I don't live at home for the past 10 years. It's better to have shitty job and rent some dirty corner in the dorm than live like this.

>he doesn't love his sister
is she ugly or something?

Yeah, you did okay. It's not unheard of, although certainly not common. I think you got it right, she just doesn't know what's happening with her feelings/hormones, and in her drunk mind you were the closest male to her so she did what she thought was the next logical step (in her drunken state).

the problem is, if she continues to act like that while she's sober and doesn't show any shame for what she did, then you certainly have to plan how to move out asap