Brazilian tribes

Hello brazilians. Have you ever met people from secluded Amazonian tribes? Pic related: I want to impregnate this woman.

bumping for interest

girls in the north of the country are like this, some are really nice, i live in the south but sometimes i go there and occasionally fuck them

any tunisian tribe guy here?

So the whites are mostly south and the browns are mostly north?

TIL tunisia is actually a country. lel

>south - white
>north and west - brown(mixed white and indian)
>coastline -brown (mullato)

noice..

so have you ever met real amazonians senpai?

I had a few classmates from Leticia, a city in the Amazon river in the triple border Col-Peru-Brazil. Some of them were native, some were Mestizo. They are just as people in Bogota, but with a slightly different accent. Most of these cities were funded by "colonos" from other areas.

You can't go into the secluded tribes unless you hire a guide from one of the tribes and the tribe leaders allow you to visit.

If you tried going into the amazon to find tribes by yourself you'd die in the forest before you could even get close to them, and they would definitely kill you if they found out you were out for their women.

Getting with a native amazonian woman is almost as practical as hooking up with a north korean woman without being killed or arrested in the proccess.

And by native amazonian woman i mean one that still lives in a tribe deep into the forest.

You can visit Amazonas(the state) and find plenty of native and mulatto chicks that look like in your pic, but the ones that still live in the tribes, still speak their weird languages and still follow their ancient costumes are much harder to find and almost impossible to date.

thanks a bunch for the info. Brown brazilians are my fetish hnnnggghhhhhhh

Laddie, I live thousands of kilometers away from the amazon in Rio, I didn't even met a native Brazilian even less one from a tribe.

>I didn't even met a native Brazilian even less one from a tribe.
what did he meant by this?

It shouldn't be, 80% of them have horrible faces. 70% have horrible bodies as well.

Also terrible hygiene and they're dumb as a door, mostly.

from tribes no, only the westernized that live in cities

I met one that looked A LOT like pic related a few years ago. They look and behave very exotic, it's cute, but when she spoke to me in their weird language i almost laughed in her face, it's too funny.
I didn't believe she was from a tribe because she had a phone and was quite tech savvy, but one year later she returned to her tribe in the forest and sent me a picture of her half naked and all painted on. I was baffled and aroused at the same time.

They are much tougher than they look, and they don't seem to age very well, unfortunately.

>terrible hygiene
I think this is a personal thing, the ones i've met were very hygienic.

>dumb as a door
i-is that a bad thing?

>sent me a picture of her half naked and all painted on.
w-woww..

the yanomamis have some very good looking women

but dating an outsider is very looked down upon in their tribe and the men will definitely snap your neck if you even get close to one of their women

That I haven't seen a single Brazilian native in my life. Only amerindians here are from Andean countries or mestizos from Argentina or South Brazil.

What's with all these threads about our indias lately?

Some faggot from 55 keeps spamming that cancer girl

Yeah, heard they are pretty brutal.

Also...yeah.

We have a pro-race mixing pro-Lula guy that keeps posting some Native girl cartoons and gringos now think they look like that.

CONQUISTA NOW

This is now a luso thread

ALL NON-MONKEYS OUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Obrigado

hnggggH. I want their primitive pucci tbhfam

That's definetly not native.

>and gringos now think they look like that.
they dont?