Do people sincerely believe that this woman is ugly or are you trolling?

Do people sincerely believe that this woman is ugly or are you trolling?

strong teeth and and a good smile

i rate this girl 8/10

looks like a man

she is as good looking as kanye west is a genius

is that rakitic or modric? or maybe both

Someone do a cum tribute and put it up on xhamster.

So objectively good looking? Because Yeezy is 7/7 on studio albums. 8/8 if you count Watch The Throne.

Ty nordbro

Them #s

she is as good looking as neutral milk hotel make good music

Great actress

She's not conventionally attractive, but she's very endearing. I find her cute in the same way that I think a sloth is cute, except in this case I'd probably fuck the sloth.

yeah she is endearing. thats probably why most of Sup Forums are jerking themselves off over her because the majority of Sup Forums are waifufags from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>She's not conventionally attractive
She's not at all attractive. She's as close to a goblin that this world has ever seen.

>her paternal grandmother is Jewish and a Holocaust Survivor.

Let it go Germany. You lost

Pretty decent for a 40yo.

She's a 10/10 in America, and also has a 10head.

She's 18 harambinho

that's the joke

Why are there 17 fucking threads about this disgusting cheating tranny?

>disgusting
Wrong
>cheating
Wrong
>tranny
Wrong

F- see me after class

She's not a 10/10 babe but she's cute and a fucking Olympic gold medalist so I'll take what I can get.

>woman
>she
>her

She's 4 inches taller than me.

Do you think she would bully me about me height?

You wouldn't even cross her mind

Looks like a bald man wearing a wig. 5/10 but only that high because she's in great physical condition.

she's a cute and looks atainable

Bruh she look like dobby

This is not a good post the lil man beat the fuck out of the big guy DELETE THIS

nothing on becci adlington..

Fuck Norway I thought you would have better taste in women. Or are the majority of your women ugly like American women? I can understand why Americans find her attractive because that's about as good as it gets for them..

She is a 4.7 / 10 on the street, but add the fact that she is a multi gold winning Olympian, it makes her a 5.7/10.

Yes, I sincerely believe she is ugly and I'm pretty sure you're trolling right now by asking.

Nice troll.

i don't find her attractive. her body is better than her face but her face is just meh.
this is why famous women aren't automatically attractive.
women want to fuck famous men just because they're famous no matter what they look like.
i'd much rather fuck some vapid instagram whore than a world famous athlete just because the former looks better.

i'd actually say the split is 4/8

if she were interested in roping high-quality mates, she wouldn't have too many problems. Unlikely any of us would have a shot.

Kind of cute in that picture, but shes not so cute anymore, i think the training has wrecked her body. Almost a little ghoulish.

Then again, I don't ask for much, she's would be attractive enough for me.

i wouldn't say ugly, but she's definitely unconventionally attractive.

Obviously I would put benis in her bagina if you know what I mean. But she has weird hairline.