/finn/: Empire edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yyw13sVlPuc
youtube.com/watch?v=RoUsxroaiKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that is an image for ants my man

should've used this

one day... one day

would you really want to have a russian majority in your country?

>/finn/

What?

Finland isn't autistic we're just roleplaying autists to troll the gullible idiots of Sup Forums

shit map

Mitä vittua nyt taas?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Yyw13sVlPuc

The proud Finnic race will one day rule the world.

they couldn't touch our hwan empire

t. lost the hyper war

youtube.com/watch?v=RoUsxroaiKg

No, this.

>Tfw when you'll never sing songs with your comrades and blow up soviet tanks with panzerfausts.

Meme map. Sparsely populated, multi-ethnic, not unified, and overall irrelevant. Luckily the Slavs came along and actually did something with all that land.

shut up you stupid piece of shit.

How it's a meme map? It shows exactly the state of Europe at the time of Charlemagne. where the tribes where and what kind of tribes inhabited the areas.

It's a meme map because it's used on this board to push a pro-Mongol agenda when in reality "Finns" never actually controlled an area that vast.

Everybody fucking knows that and the one who can't read the map seriously is an illitirate idiot.

Wth is even pro-mongol agenda? Do you just take everything you read here at face value?

I have seen people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums using that map to suggest that Finns once ruled those regions, and that they are rightful Finnish lands

A pro-Mongol agenda is an agenda that is pro-Finno-Ugric and anti-European

*anti-Indo-European

And i've seen people sugest that atlantis existed and aryans came form the moon. Doesn't still make me sperg out like a babbling child when the picture he posted wasn't even given context. Ffs it's a shitposting site for losers.

Well you're certainly sperging out right now

No i simply made a point. You're the one who seems to have some sort of beef with finns.

you expect a brain dead aussie to know anything other than retardation?

> actually thinking you are making a point

with every post you make it seems like youre losing a chromosome

hes a rysa sympathizing assange dick sucker. its obvious

>In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished.
t. Tacitus
also Fenni = Finn which means "wanderer"

Fenni were Saami though.
The vast majority of Finland belonged to Saami 2000 years ago.