GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT I'D BE WITHOUT DUBS

GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT I'D BE WITHOUT DUBS

Kek

dubs and brian dies in his sleep tonight

singles and he lives for at least one more year

Dubs and he makes it through 2017 at least

wow

FUCK WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO BRIAN?>???

You killed him, good job asshole!

Dubs and Brian Wilson dies on Valentine's Day this year

THESE ARE THE WORST TRIPS
I'VE EVER BEEN ON

dubs and Brian never dies

I GUESS I JUST WASN'T MADE FOR THESE DUBS

Wew

I'M WAITING FOR THE DAY WHEN I GET DUBS AGAIN

WOULDNT IT BE NICE IF I GOT DUPLICATE NUMERALS

I HAD TO PROVE THAT I COULD MAKE DUBS NOW, BUT THAT'S NOT ME

if singles, mike love dies

goodnight Brian :)

Put me in the screencap

Make your peace now, fellas.

he's dead now

sleep tight

Brian has been "killed" by dubs so many times but it's never happened. I think he's built up an immunity to death itself. Brian will never die.

HERE WE GO

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE TO FUCKING CHECK EM NIGGA

why are these threads always about brian? also, if dubs then i finally get laid this year

negated if dubs

I'M A LITTLE BIT SCARED CAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD DUBS IN A LONG TIME

dubs and brian adopts me

kill me ;-;

rest in fucking pieces

THIS

trips and he dies next month

ill fuck you up faggot

i tried

Trips and he dies a slow painful Death and Mike Love gets everything he owns. He also goes to hell and gets raped by Landy for eternity.

Dubs and he dies a peaceful death surrounded by his friends and family

reroll for this

ROLLIN

Reroll

Brian Wilson breaks into Mike Love's home. He passes the many gun racks, passes the banana hammock display case, and approaches Mike's bed. He looks at the man who has wreaked havoc on his career throughout the years. He quickly grabs and ties Mike up. Mike wakes up and starts screaming, calling Brian a "cuck" and "a lard with eyes" Brian kicks him across the face, "shut the fuck up" he yells, then in a quiet whisper he says into his ear, "Smile!" Brian proceeds to take a small chihuahua out of his backpack and instructs it to poop in Mike Love's mouth. As the shit slowly drips out of the poor pups ass it makes a high pitched warbling sound, and as only a musical master such as he can, Brian harmonizes with it perfectly. This would be the last harmonization Brian would ever do. He pulls out a brick (one he had saved from the tearing down of the original "wall of sound" he helped construct in the 60's) and bashes Mikes face in. Mikes "MAGA" hat falls lifelessly to the ground, covered in viscera and dog shit.
Brian takes a step back and admires is handiwork. For once in his life he feels truly happy, more than any meds or anti-depressants could make him. He takes 3 acid tabs from his backpocket and places them on his tongue. He closes his eyes and places the gun against his temple. He sighs a sigh of relief, "Brian Wilson Presents" he whispers, and pulls the trigger.

THIS IS SOME OF THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER

If trips, Mike will become president in 2020

lol I love that he doesn't even stick around for the acid to kick in, great copypasta

shouldve said dubs

O_O

Trips and Brian suffers a painful death this christmas

Why the FUCK is everybody so mean to brian