What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise...

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trELfLtJwDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DCYZzHd7kE8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cya in 2 weeks after you start jerking off and gushing over this album

FPBP

ok, have fun being closed-minded. It takes a pretty mature ear to like Death Grips.

Shut the fuck up and don't talk about my favorite band like that

P4k approved Limp Bizkit

This

get got is a pretty normal rap song

Tbh I feel the same. Tell me why I shouldn't

>It takes a pretty mature ear to like Death Grips.

>I CUM IN THE FUCK

Death Grips is shit. Nobody really likes it, they say they do.

B8

>This is just fucking noise
>I pretty much listen to everything
>Are they gonna start singing?
Fucking normies

Andy here
Fuck you

>I pretty much listen to everything

Why do people say this? Are people too ashamed of what they like or are they too stupid to describe it? Every single person I've met who says this just listens to top 40 radio or something.

I say it because I don't want to engage in shitty small talk like 'so wat you listen too?? xp' , just fuck off if the conversation comes to this

very le enlightened of you gentlesir

>It takes a pretty mature ear to like Death Grips.
Then why are all DG fans 14?

- goes to message board about music
- hates when people asks about music

Like most, if not all music, Death Grips is not for everyone. Music is incredibly subjective and not everyone likes the same things. It's fine. And if noise is what you want: youtube.com/watch?v=trELfLtJwDQ

I don't like it at all, but if noise is what you want, noise is what you get.

hey guys skatelee100 here please watch my fan video for lost boys AKA my favorite song on the album thanks. Also OP...get a life, NERD!1!
youtube.com/watch?v=DCYZzHd7kE8&feature=youtu.be

im fucken 15 stfu

>>

Yeah, replace Ride with someone glammier, and I could see get got in a car commercial. One of those ones set in a well lit city at night