How did Seattle bros deal with losing the Sonics?

How did Seattle bros deal with losing the Sonics?

With NFL season coming up, there's a gigantic void in my time now and it hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sRocdJL99M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>missing the rams

Who is the local favorite now? Kansas City? Chicago? New Orleans? Or do you just become a Cowboys or Packers fan?

Seattle was so close to getting the sonics back in like 3 years ago it's not even funny. Then it got snatched,i really think the NBA is just done with Seattle and it's sad.

>Amerifranchises

See, in a real country the fans could set up their own club, call it AFC St Louis and work their way back up the leagues.

you had no fans. no one was at the games. and 100 Seattle fanboys arent enough to keep an NBA team. i hope you never get a team back. fuck boy city

that's pretty cool i guess. but its still plastic to switch allegiance

>being proud of switching your favorite team

It's not exactly switching allegiance when Hereford United go bankrupt, so Hereford FC gets set up in a league ten promotions away from the Premier League and the fans go on some marvelous journey back into relevance.

>How did Seattle deal with losing the Sonics

They all became nu-males and betacucks.

They became 'twelves'

we watched other sports

>they find a body in that water every week

You could do a 180 and hate the rams. Most sonics fans i meet online actively cheer against OKC, and hope OKC fails miserably. Theyre bitter as fuck

The best part is they forget that the sonics were not very popular out there.

hockey was always my favorite sport but sadly it seems I was the only one in Atlanta (wow black people hate hockey what a shocker). We lost 2 (TWO) teams in the same fucking sport. Obviously the thrashers hurt more for me, cause that was my team I grew up with, but the best thing to do is
1. get into other sports
2. follow another team in the same sport
3. pick up other hobbies
I bandwagoned Tampa Bay for hockey, but I've moved more toward football being my number 1 sport now.

>having an allegiance to a team that fucks you in the ass then leaves

what? It's literally the opposite of switching allegiance

rather than supporting some jewish owner and his property, the fans owe their allegiance to the region rather than the franchise

There is nothing wrong with supporting your team after they move. I'm still a fan of the thunder (sonics)

>being a cuck

wew lad

t. Schlomo Shekelstein

fuck off, i rather follow my relocated team than change to some other shit team. Sucks that the rams went to commiefornia, but nothing is going to change the fact that im a rams fan

sucks that you live in Pissouri tb h

(ignore flag, im not indian or any version of pooloo)

We try to steal a team every year

St Louis should try it

Stop posting Clay

that's what happens when you have 40% attendance

It's crazy to think that St. Louis used to be one of the most important cities in America. What the hell happened?

[citation needed]

They won a SB here

And everyone knows the Raiders should've went back

I approve of the rams being the one to go back because
>nfc west
>west
>3 teams have to fly to play divisional games in a stadium with east coast bias

My family is from southern Illinois. Half of them are packers fans and the other half were rams fans. When they left they all became packers fans

Oh please, St. Louis has never been shit. Your toys are ours now.

St Louis blows

Even the supposed "cool" areas in St. Louis are desolate

Chiefs or Bears.

You can say that again... St. Louis is tiny and small and boring... like a cucked mans penis

DESU if you NFL team cucks you just buy season tickets to your college football team

>Implying St. Louis has a college team
literally top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=7sRocdJL99M
FIGHT AND WIN
Real talk I think the MLS said they could build an MLS stadium for $15 million and the state offered $500 million for a new NFL stadium
are there seriously no university of missouris in STL? fucking flyovers

Nope. None worth a damn..

That's what happens when you have an 80% chance of rain every day

fuck college football, especilaly after that shitfest ESPN had on yesterday. i have no idea how people watch that shit

You spelled Portland wrong

your college team will never cuck you are relocate to LA unlike pro sports teams

It's a gaping hole that will never go away, especially since Durant was on the team. The Sounders helped relieve the pain early on, but the void of sports in the winter months is still there.

It still hurts.

Fuck the Seattle city council too.

t. Sonics fan who actually went to games.

see
im not watching shitty football because my team relocated

At least Durant is back on the West Coast now

And you have the Seahawks

All we have are the Cards and Blues

Louisville can relate. You don't get more basketball crazy than the city of Louisville. Yet, in the NBA merger in the mid 70's the ABA Defending National Champion Kentucky Colonels were dissolved.
Literally only done to protect the old guard of the NBA from the best team in the ABA.

Louisville is still one of the largest basketball markets (Both College and NBA) in the country to this day. Hence why UofL basketball has so much support in the absence of a pro team.