Do your fucking job mods, holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s115HcHQTghQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boards get raided once in a while, calm down ya fuckin sperg

>mfw the dude in the first thread was totally serious

This cesspool has no moderation.

Oh come now, it's Sup Forums that's in anarchy

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

>a whole 5 replies until the meme was posted here
New record, step up your game shitposters

It's like the same copypasta repeating every three minutes. I don't understand how the mods can enjoy this.

OP here, What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just read this post and it's literally a bunch of memes. It's not even good memes. It's like the same stale meme for three sentences. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole board is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "patrician" board. This is fucking reddit.

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just read this post and it's literally a bunch of memes. It's not even good memes. It's like the same stale meme for three sentences. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole board is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "patrician" board. This is fucking reddit.

Does anyone have a screencap of the original copypasta?

The thread is still active.

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just read this post and it's literally a bunch of memes. It's not even good memes. It's like the same stale meme for three sentences. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole board is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "patrician" board. This is fucking reddit.

Sup Forums mod is asleep at the wheel, moderation on this board is fairly rare
i don't know if hiro is keeping in tradition with moot's policy of only having a handful of mods, but if he is it isn't working. a mod got fired last month, and since mods are global, we're down another one who could have been unshitting up the board.

Enjoy: vocaroo.com/i/s115HcHQTghQ

2/10 should've used your voice

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

>What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just read this post and it's literally a bunch of memes. It's not even good memes. It's like the same stale meme for three sentences. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole board is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "patrician" board. This is fucking reddit.

mine isn't on here :(

>raided
*sniff sniff*

iSperg

Shit meme. Either step up your game or shit up Sup Forums instead.

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just read the first "words" and it's literally a bunch of sperg. It's not even different spert. It's like the same sperg repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" post. This is fucking sperg.