Women don't dominate sports as much as men do

Women don't dominate sports as much as men do.

We always see back-to-back winners in mens sports but once a woman reaches the peak, she usually goes down.

I think after reaching the peak, the female athlete either has pressure ger to her or has her ego inflated before getting completely exposed (see Rousey).

Or possibly because she accomplished something big and lost the drive to dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y76uKFceNIc)
youtu.be/Qv-j9kUlUvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Rousey won't beat Tate again if that match is made

anyways women's MMA it's especially true if you want to use that as a subject. Tara Larosa went from nearly top p4p to completely unable to fight or move within like 2 years (youtube.com/watch?v=y76uKFceNIc)

say that to my waifu and see what happens

What is Serena

Fighting is not a sport
>>>/autism/
Go share /asp/ with mandrama fags. No one cares about UFC apart from hyperactive children.

That was my first thought but she's clearly the exception not the rule.

>tate
>a good judge on how good anyone is

Rousey was legit, but she should have stayed in her lane

>Women don't dominate sports as much as men do.
>We always see back-to-back winners in mens sports but once a woman reaches the peak, she usually goes down.
I would like to see some data on that.

basically a man

Don't need any when it's glaringly obvious. Kinda like knowing niggers do nignog shit, but I'll let you figure that one out for later ;)

Uconn women's basketball win every year.

Oh hi

w2c fit gf

serious replies only

I'd say Diana Taurasi has been pretty consistently GOAT for a while now.

the gym

Fucking hell Mohammed stop praying 5 times a day for sand, no bacon or fully clothed women and open your brown eyes.

>Women don't dominate sports as much as men do.
It's true, find me a sportswomen aside from Serena Williams (who many think is seriously doping and a few think is actually a man)
>We always see back-to-back winners in mens sports but once a woman reaches the peak, she usually goes down.
>I would like to see some data on that.
Look at any sport that exists today you stupid fucking sand nigger.
>MUH ROUSY IS DOMINANT
beaten by Holm, who was beaten by Tate, who was beaten by Nunes
Women are unequivocally TRASH at sports.

Uconn women's basketball.
Korean archers.

Anecdotal powers commence.

you're waifu a shit

I don't feel like it's obvious. Most people don't know dominant women because they don't follow women's sports (I don't follow them either). I only watch Women's football and the top teams are equally as dominant as the male top teams. Marta is equally as dominant as Messi. But that's only one sport. So I looked up all-time individual Olympic gold medals and in the top 39 there are only 12 women. This seems to confirm the hypothesis "Women are less dominant than men in sports". I would still like to see more data on the topic but for now you have convinced me.

But we've been getting lots of repeat winners lately in women track and field?

2008 Shot Put Gold: Valerie Adams
2012 Shot Put Gold: Valerie Adams

2004 Pole Vault Gold: Yelena Isinbayeva
2008 Pole Vault Gold: Yelena Isinbayeva

2004 200m Gold: Veronica Campbell Brown
2008 200m Gold: Veronica Campbell Brown

2008 100m Gold: Shelly Ann Frasier Pryce
2012 100m Gold: Shelly Ann Frasier Pryce

In meme sports like swimming, it's because they're better before puberty

Smaller talent pool means everyone basically sucks and therefore there is some parity

>she

Lol no men's team has the dominance that UConn Women's Basketball has. Imagine if Duke or Kentucky went on a dynasty that long. People would be furious

>and the top teams are equally as dominant as the male top teams.

There's you mistake, teams. I'm talking about individuals, and it's clear that women are not suited towards domination because they lack the ambition/willpower/humility for various reasons.

Nicol David?

Granted it's over now, but she had a decent run.

Less physically robust. Generally, women (who conduct heavy exercise over a period of time) will suffer more from the stress of it than men. Drugs don't counteract this, if anything they exacerbate it

Women are not human beings they're walking wombs

Holm was more dominate as a boxer than Rousey was as a UFC fighter. It speaks Volumes when a 34 year old, shot to hell boxer and dominate in MMA.

On top of that you have Laila Ali who retired undefeated as a pro.

Clarissa Shields and Nicola Adams are both back to back olympic gold medalists in boxing. Very impressive considering only two people in history have managed to capture 3 Golds.

Quite the niche sport, but downhill mountain biking has Rachel Atherton. She crushes year in year out.

Excuse the shit depth of footage. Go Pros can kind of blow.

youtu.be/Qv-j9kUlUvo

OP didnt do a single bit of research.

In all fairness, DH MTB isn't huge by any means.

Rachel fucking crushed that speedtrap. 70km/h+. Just rode there a few weeks back. She would crush any intermediate male rider.

Marit Bjorgen

Your argument lacks scientific proof