I just texted a girl asking to go to prom. No response yet, and feeling a piercing feeling in my chest, near my heart...

I just texted a girl asking to go to prom. No response yet, and feeling a piercing feeling in my chest, near my heart. Music for this feel?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWdZEumNRmI
youtube.com/watch?v=1xKdKaAjw-o
youtube.com/watch?v=mYPCYboEpmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if she says no then its her loss

>talking to girls unironically

>texted
ya dun goofed OP

are texting vs irl really going to affect my chances?

it's easier to make her say yes irl especially if you stare hard into her eyes and stick out your chest in a threatening manner

slightly, but either way it's lame af

youtube.com/watch?v=JWdZEumNRmI
here 4 u user...

youtube.com/watch?v=1xKdKaAjw-o

It seems less confident, it is far less traditional (and prom is all about tradition really), it is far less romantic (if she was interested in you to begin with she would have wanted you to ask her face to face), and as there's a degree of separation so she doesn't really have to give you an answer.

>pic unrelated
you sure bro?

she's extremely quiet, and I am too, so she was probably indifferent to me

I can't even tell at this point

lel

>pic unrelated

I tried asking a girl to Homecoming my senior year of HS through text. She told me to ask her in person because over a text "doesn't mean anything", and that she would go with me if I asked her a proper way. So two days later, I do one of those cutesy offerings(fortunately not in public) and she tells me she already has a date. Fucking women are heartless.

dubs confirm OP is humongous faggot

listen to some Green Day to enhance it

youtube.com/watch?v=mYPCYboEpmk

Pinkerton

fucking this exactly