Is this the worst scene ever broadcasted on HBO?

Is this the worst scene ever broadcasted on HBO? youtu.be/yo-gt4xiSRg

Of course not but it was still embarrassing shit.

Quite possibly. I can't think of a worse one.

dat modern furnishing tho

Well, I haven't watch every Sex and the City episode to make an educated opinion.

maybe but it was awful

previous couple episodes written by someone other than the show runners had a lot better dialogue and writing. they do fan service and cliches

They should have been playing a board game or something. The scene was too naked, which made it awkward, instead of just "awkward".

*watched

it's a metajoke, 2deep4u

Sex and the city is a better show than Game of Thrones m8

I have and it's miles above current GoT.

This is usually where I would say "Come on, it wasn't that bad" but that was pretty terrible.

My girlfriend watches it all the time and it's kinda dumb.

The narrator horse says "meanwhile" for every scene transition. It's funny.

this is literally and unironically why we cant have nice things. i fucking hate stupid people

Missandei did look really cute though. Would kiss gently.

true that

>one of them is unironically me

let me guess, suburbannegro411? kys nigger

kek not bad

i haven't watched since S2. has this show fallen off as much as it looks?

probably worse than you think

I was shocked by how dreadful this scene was. I literally groaned halfway through. D&D are absolute hacks; there's no denying it anymore by anyone with a modicum of taste. Bryan Cogman did an admirable job the last two episodes. A shame he couldn't write the whole season.

I dropped this show after the first season, but I've read through the books. What happened in this scene that pissed people off so much?

Tyrion had a filler scene where he had a drink with his autistic colleagues.

Dunno what the big deal is since the show has had this kind of shit for seasons

But it's all true.

Tyrion gets Kelly C's assistant and the unsullied leader to drink and tell him shitty jokes.

Nothing to be angry about desu, just feminized neckbeards who wants drama because they have nothing else in their lifes.

Every single scene have to be awesome, important and theory-material, so when you put some character development they all lose their shit.

Also best girl.

That's not the fart joke in episode 3 though

Entourage is worse. At least Sex and the City is fun to watch so you can make fun of how stupid women are.

Plain terrible writing firstly. Dinklage's character has become a flimsy one dimensional parody of himself and the comedy attempts are a flatline.

Plus the whole scene looks cheap and the acting is terrible. Dinklage has gone full ham and the other two act like community college theater department grabs. This is a multimillion dollar HBO epic and the talent is indistinguishable from CW soap trash. I remember season 1 of GoT being the show that took it's fantasy material more serious than even the Jackson LotR films and now it's closer to Hercules or Xena without any of the camp charm.

I skipped every single second of it once I noticed it.

Throughout the season we had several of these scenes. These three sitting around and missandeis and grey worms supressed personalities clashing with tyrions crooked sense of morals. This is good, the setup is decent. But the execution stands out even in this shit season as probably the worst scenes they did. No wit at all in the writing and no depth beyond the two ex-slaves not drinking and not pursuing any spoils in life. Tyrions personality went from the captivating story of his disappointment in his family with his unaltered need to prove himself to them in the first 4 seasons, to the dwarf who loves wine and quips. And while in the books a similar route ends up in him searching for a new meaning in his life after demolishing betrayals, in the show he simply loses his purpose. He doesnt have a goal, he doesnt have an inner turmoil that would interest the viewers. He drinks wine and he makes jokes. He doesnt even seem depressed, he seems content with his position. And while that would maybe be a passable conclusion of his arc, as a character we should still be interested in (why else would the story be worth telling?), this is incredibly boring and unimaginative.

Frogfu gets my willy really tingly

These dark eyes and curly hair man, comfiest waifu of the show