You may ONLY post in this thread if your team has an elite QB that has committed zero rapes throughout the course of...

You may ONLY post in this thread if your team has an elite QB that has committed zero rapes throughout the course of his career

Not so fast, rest of the AFC North

He has really cool hair

Yeah go New York Succ'ers!

I don't think Flacco or RG3 have raped anyone to be honest family

>those two
>elite

Nice eye shadow

lol its funny cuz rapistburger fans can't post

Ours just rapes defenses.

>didn't even make it past the 50 yard line in one half against the Bengals last season
>got BTFO so hard he had to leave the game early

Sure senpai

I love you Andy :3

can't wait for the season :3

Keep swinging from the ginger pubes, Bungles fuccboi.

Unfortunately any QB who faces the Bengals in the playoffs inevitably ends up guilty of rape

Dalton genuinely seems like a really good dude. I randomly read a story about him off the field a while back, and all the ways he's using his money and fame to help people in need. Hope he has a good year. Deserves it more than a lotta the shitheads in the league.

Carr is absolute shit and you should feel bad for even daring to post in this thread. Didn't we beat you by 30 in your own stadium last year despite playing backups the entire second half?

Yeah, then you went on to win the Owl, right?

When's the last time the raiders have even made the playoffs? Jesus Christ, your team and city are a fucking embarrassment. At least in Vegas people can go gamble their sorrows away after watching the Raidniggers shit down their collective legs again

>choking in every playoff game
>elite
>yfw rapistburger is the only elite QB in AFCN

>can't stifle the rifle

>7-9

>doesn't rape
>doesn't win Owls

Really makes you think.

Reporting in

If TYBC doesn't step it up this season he will sign his sentence to being the fuccboi of the Broncos for the rest of his career. Just like Felipe Rios and Smeth.

Broncos reporting in. Only team with 3 elite QBs

Certainly hasn't raped anybody in the playoffs.