Tfw you've watched your favorite sitcoms' so much they literally do nothing for you anymore

>tfw you've watched your favorite sitcoms' so much they literally do nothing for you anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watching sitcoms

where do you get your comedy from-besides Sup Forums?

I don't laugh. Laughing and enjoying humor is for plebs.

key and peele

jk

family guy

Ya like Sheldon Cooper, don't ya sport?

fair enough
>implying K&P isnt GOAT once you get used to them stretching their jokes and completely disregarding the obama sketches

>tfw slowly collecting a patricians catalog of syndicated shows to watch from 8-10 pm
All I wish is that I had all of Conan's old shows to cap off my night desu

Bazooka Joe comics

The only real comedy is life

Ahh, I see we have a patrician in our midst

Happened to me with Scrubs.

I started rewatching Seinfeld for the third time. Hope this never happens to me

That sucks bro, I can watch all of Seinfield and Everybody loves Raymond and still enjoy them. Same for most episodes of Roseanne and The Office, probably because I can still relate to all of them in some way

I can relate to most of the sitcoms I watch but I've been working 5hrs a day from home and spending the rest of my time watching that shit for the past 10 years.

I see a glimpse of an episode of any sitcom I remember all the jokes immediately.

it usually happens on the 5th time

Well, I very rarely rewatch anything. I don't think I've even seen a movie 5 times since I was a child and only had a few VHS tapes

I used to watch mash and cheers and so forth

you really shouldnt rewatch stuff

there's plenty of new content, you will never run out of challenging material if you make an effort

>there's plenty of new content, you will never run out of challenging material if you make an effort

Used to collect these as a kid
Then I realized collecting things is dumb and threw em all away
Good comics though

I don't know bro, all those shows I watch on tv during syndication, a lot of people saying they are rewatching stuff for a 3rd time so I;m assuming they are netflixing it or watching it on dvd.

Might have something to do with you being control of what you watch, with tv syndication the network chooses what episodes they play and your limited to the times they play it during the day. Maybe the lack of choice and decision making makes it more enjoyable

this is actually a valid observation man

but I live in a 3d world country sort of speak, so if I want to watch anything of quality, I have to choose it and download it and put it on by myself

Maybe look up an US network that syndicates the shows and just watch the shows using the same order

Not a sitcom but I watch Always Sunny almost everyday. Probably seen every episode at least 40-50 times. It just relaxes me and sometimes just background noise.

Its Always Sunny is considered a sitcom, I do the same too although its a pain in the ass picking which episode to start. I wish netflix had a better selection, every show or movie I search for is never available.

download them then

This. I have all Seasons and just pick stuff randomly. Only thing that coms close in rewatchability is classic Simpsons.

It also makes me feel like I have friends..

youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo

>makes me feel like I have friends

this is also he reason I watch Sunny over and over.. Why does no other show make me feel this way

It's just comfy as fuck.