Is this the greatest superhero film?

Is this the greatest superhero film?

It's up there

The best part of this movie is how you can watch it with your dad without him thinking it's some "gay superhero shit".

Yes.

He still thinks you're a faggot anyway.

Better Superhero movies:

Avengers Assemble
CA3-Civil War
Iron Man 1
CA2-Winters Soldier
Spider Man 2
Batman Begins
Dark Knight

It would have been perfect, if the film didn't end with the explanations.

I view them as inconsequential now since it can be a set-up for a possible sequel. (i think jackson and willis were down for it)

The original capekino

The one bad scene is the doctor explaining to Bruce Willis that he's the only survivor of the train crash. It's like a teaser of Shyamalan's future films where none of the characters speak like real humans.

I just figured that was because the doc was in total shock.
Having to deal with so many other mangled people and this guy is totally unharmed.

Like, I see what Shyamalan was going for. A sort of shocked awe and reference for something the character doesn't understand.

>The one bad scene is the doctor explaining to Bruce Willis that he's the only survivor of the train crash.

That scene is amazing, especially when you watch the only other survivor in the foreground eventually die and bleed out

Yes.

Has any other director fallen as hard as M Night?

top kek m8

Robocop
Unbreakable
Batman v Superman

The capekino trilogy.

This, every time I put capeshit on to watch with my dad he's all like "this is extremely childish" I put unbreakable on and he really enjoyed it, thank you shamalamadingdong

I liked The Visit. It was nice to see M Night making an intentional comedy instead of an unintentional one.

No. This is.

mctiernan and coppola come to mind

>McTiernan

His Rollerball was one of the ugliest movies I've ever seen in my life. How the same man who directed Die Hard and 13th Warrior shit that out is mind-boggling to me.

I mean Basic was bad too, but at least that looked like a real movie.