Is Jackie right about Warcraft?

Is Jackie right about Warcraft?

Other urls found in this thread:

contactmusic.com/jackie-chan/news/chan-urges-foreigners-to-marry-chinese-women
revleft.com/vb/threads/156874-Mao-offered-to-give-away-10-million-Chinese-women-to-the-U-S
chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-06/14/content_451360.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based.

QUICK, CHOOSE YOUR TALISMAN

>snake talisman taken

Even if he isn't he don wan no trabble

我已经学习中文

fucker, I choose rabbit

>money talesman taken

>disowned his son cause he was caught smoking weed and talking shit about the chink gubernmend
truly, we got alot to learn from the superior chinese race

Where do you even learn Chinese?

CHINA WIRR GROW RARGER

>then embezzle money because you respect the legal system so much

fuck dudes, its over.
Chinks gonna own us in a year tops.

I've got some free time, i should probably learn chinese.

Why would I learn Chinese when they all speak English?

why learn chinesse when we can just kill ourselves?

literally no East Asian speaks English. Even with years under American occupation, the average Japanese cant speak one word of English other than 'baby' and 'hello'.

Stop confusing Asian-Americans with Asians in Asia.

>200 millions
>insane success

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

>Jaycee was a mistake - Jackie Chan

Being bilingual will become outdated in your lifetime

Jackie is the only reason why Jaycee wasn't executed. China has very strict laws against drug dealing. The communist party broke the law and made an exception for Jackie's son so Jackie had to make a show in front of the cameras. Better than being dead

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet theyll kill you for a haivng a bit of weed on you?

>mfw Jackie Chan is a literal cuck who wants "big western men" to go to China and impregnate Chinese women

There's a difference between using drugs and selling drugs, Xing Zhao

I have no idea what the footman and that orc grunt to the right are doing. Are they spamming /shimmy or something?

>American movie is popular in China
>somehow this is supposed to make people learn Chinese
If anything, the chinks are gonna learn a proper language for once.

>a video game movie is popular in china
>china is a country that recognizes video games as a national sport

This is the only kind of movie that would ever do this.

Meanwhile every American Jackie Chan movie (and even some of his Asian movies) featured him with a White girl love interest

jackie has said that people who buy/sell weed deserve to be executed,not his son though apparently.

pretty much this

worst case scenario: the glorified chinese extras and product placement becomes more prominent and starts leaking into other movies besides shitty michael bay and capeshit movies.

>Chinamen consuming bottom tier western culture is a threat to western culture
Please, they can't even agree on one language, they really expect to defeat Anglo domination?

Who doesn't want white genes for their kids?

>the average Japanese cant speak one word of English other than 'baby' and 'hello'.
It's actually strange how many Engrish loanwords Japs have

KOM PU TAH

METARU GIA SORRIDDO

PANTS-UU
GHOSTBASTUU

DAKU STÕURU TSUU

Sane people who care about their children and the global population

Meanwhile in real life...

What does he mean by this?
Like the nignogs took over France because French colonies teach nignogs French?
Chinese people are gonna take over the Anglosphere because Warcraft teaches them Engrish?

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Wait so you're telling me that my Japanese cartoons are lies and every highschooler DOESN'T have to take English classes over there?

Jaycee had a lot of drugs, too much for personal use. Maybe he's just too much of a pothead but China has very strict laws. Remember the opium debacle

A lot of them learn rudimentary english. It doesn't make them proficient enough to speak it comfortably. They are already shy just speaking in japanese, in English its like that tenfold.

well the chinese really think that they are no.1 always and forever, the chinese characters for zhong guo - china translated literally mean main country, so we say east but for them they refer to them as the center and this has been for a loooong time

jackie is just pleasing the home crowd with these statements, plus the fact that china alone can turn a box office failure into a success is kinda impressive, even if studios get probably less back from the chinese distribution

all in all china takes shit and owns it, they will never learn englsih in big numbers but they will trade, and they have a big enough market to support ignorance

because they dont want them there

>Remember the opium debacle
Anglos dindu nuffin

It was all the jews fault

Anglos be gud boys

They wuz jus gettin their empire 2getha

They jus needed mo money fo dem privateer programs

Do you know how to read, slanteye? Jackie Chan practically screamed "puresu come buhreedu our weemeeenz"

>During an awards ceremony in Beijing in April 2011, Jackie stated that he would be donating half his money to charity when he dies, instead of to his son.[14][15] Jackie explained, "If he is capable, he can make his own money. If he is not, then he will just be wasting my money."

Dude, I laugh my ass off about the opium thing. I don't regret that england did that at all.

Anglos are gud lads

They dindu nuffin

They do but Asians approach English like math. They spend no time practicing or using the language, its all for exams. They sit for an hour and take notes on lectures on grammar.
Except languages aren't as cut and dry, but since there can only be one right answer on a test they, w/e.

Universities in Japan are a joke. Most of them walk away without learning anything, they just cram for entrance exams, and then forget it all the next day because it has no practical purpose. Its why in Japan no one cares what your major is on your resume, they just look at the name of the school.

No they did a lot because they were hard as fuck. The Bounty and Master and Commander depict just how hard they were.

Why do Chinks want Anglos to fuck their women so badly?

revleft.com/vb/threads/156874-Mao-offered-to-give-away-10-million-Chinese-women-to-the-U-S

>Drug dealing is okay when WE do it

Dindu nuffin

Good lads

Jus needed mo money fo dem privateer programs

He wuz gonna get his empyre back on track he jus needed 2 get cucked by Lord Mountbatten an Lord Rothschild

I wrote my thesis on this

shit was OFF THE FUCKING RAILS

my fave is how clueless the chinese were, once they made a regiment march around a hill like all day, changin clothes as to scare the english with numbers

other was that they named a guy commander, because he was really good at stopping peasant uprisings in the inner regions and he was like

>>the foreigners are winning
>>even though we are number one
>>there is only one logical answer
>>demons are helping them

so the fucker made everyone in the seaside villages put all of their pottery and bowls in small boats and they sent it out as protection against the english demonic forces

have you seen/heard about his daughter?

this why

chinesse dont find their women useful in society so they'd rather they be our "problem"

Drug dealing is okay. Drugs should be legal.

>>mfw Jackie Chan is a literal cuck who wants "big western men" to go to China and impregnate Chinese women
What the fuck are you talking about?

Chinese is a shit tier language tbqf

This, but it sure is better than vietnamese. Vietnamese sounds like cat rape.

all asian languages are tbqh

Learn to read, Chang Chong Hong.

chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-06/14/content_451360.htm

Honestly Chinese will never replace English
>archaic writing system that requires you to learn 3000+ characters to be literate
>no tenses
>4 to 7 tones depending on the dialect
>unable to really write foreign words in any meaningful way

fuck that jazz.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO IS AT IT AGAIN!

see,we are the ones who end being cucked by taking their unwanted members of society.keep deluding urself though,weeb.

Because women are valueless to an advanced society.

even fucking chinese are struggling with writing since the technological advancement called the smartphone

they got lazy and its fucking easy to forget that shit

>bragging about being cucked

Classic r/asian"masculinity"

They are stuck in textures

>taking chinas unwanted

classic liberal,you gonna adopt some african children too?

whats the deal with american's cuck obsession?

>don't contribute anything of any cultural impact to the world for like 1500 years
>finance a stupid video game movie about orcs
>"watch out world! China is going to dominate you!"

Other than making cheap electronics for me, China contributes nothing positive to this planet.

its Sup Forums,which sometimes spreads its cancer to the rest of the internet.

Who are you quoting? Dumb lowercaseposter.

>>>/reddit/

Says reddit.

Shut up, they also copy everything the west does.

no, you are the reddit.

Why do you think weaboos can just go over there and get a job teaching English just because they were born in an English-speaking country(even if they've got a shit vocabulary)? Because the Japanese have such a shit standard for English that anyone talking fluent English is a good tool. They just throw a Jap teacher who can't speak English in there and parade a gaijin out to say the words correctly without mixing up r's and l's, so the kids can hear what they're supposed to say before fucking it up, and then they move on to the curriculum that's actually gonna make Japan great again.

Nope, you are. Trying to compare Asians to Africans only proves your reddit qualities, since reddit liberals hate Asians in the context of "diversity" in lieu of low-IQ African nigs

I'm comparing them because african orphans and chinese women are both unwanted in their respective societies so they encourage westerners to adopt and marry both.

Except Asians are genetically superior to shitskinned subhuman Africans.

I don't even like Asian women but this is just undeniable fact.

And this is why before the 20th century every university accepted that the Asian race was a degenerate race unable to make achievements, basically nigger-tier. Then the Russo-Japanese war happened

you are missing the point completley,it has nothing to with genetics and more to do with the fact that they are not useful in their society and they view them as burdens.

Didn't it break box office records in other countries? Hollywood Reporter's dumb as hell.

>totally flopped in box offices
The bottom line is all that matters are these morons serious?

*放屁*

>since reddit liberals hate Asians in the context of "diversity" in lieu of low-IQ African nigs
You're a reddit who is mad at other reddits. Still makes you a reddit.

why would you listen to the opinions of a mafia boss/ people trafficker?

Two on the right are doing a jig
Guys shimmies in from the left to join the fun

funny thing is that they are the only non cgi components of that scene

america-kun is big brother to japan-kun

Liberals in general hate Asians because they're a successful minority that can even surpass fucking white males on some areas like math. Liberals aren't a hivemind though, some liberals are arguing latinos are privileged compared to the nigs

Japan is following its old tradition of "japanized" foreign words. They did the same thing with Chinese words during the 8th century

i take it you didnt read the comment he was responding too? it has nothing to do with political ideologies and is based on pure fact,most orphans in china are female because males are viewed as superior beings.these arent my opinions just facts.

Daily Reminder that Jackie Chan is essentially a government cuck for China to the degree that white rednecks are about the USA.

*PAAAAARP*

why do chinamen love shitty western fantasy so much?

why do muricans love nip trash so much?

Dragon talisman claimed

Don't worry bud, you'll lose the weight eventually.
Shave the mustache though...

Jackie Chan fucking confirmed as Pandaria village's Boss in Warcraft 2 movie

FUCKING YES

How long until the slate is wiped clean and Americans cleaned out? Americans have too many ways to be bypass the "right channels" from which they should get their information. Perhaps a firewall is needed. A great one. The problem with America is that it's full of Americans.

Dog talisman best talisman