Pretty impressive how anthony fantano finds time to be a milo apologist being the internet's busiest music nerd...

pretty impressive how anthony fantano finds time to be a milo apologist being the internet's busiest music nerd, in addition to all the wild videos!

wow!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/826978245849513984
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-D8U0nOHy60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/leftypol/

>Milo apologist

please go

I don't know what any of of this shit means and am happier for it.

this. check my double digits

whoops. here they are

shut up faggot and check my trips

get

>milo apologist

Because simply exercising free speech is worse than physically attacking people. Right.

Is it hard to accept that you're the real fascist now?

>dumb tumblr whore uses Sup Forums as her personal blog

>uses his huge platform to validate mocking / discrediting people working against forms of oppression that he is unaffected by

If you haven't completely estranged yourself from all Anthony Fantano content, you really need to grow up

Kek

>working against forms of oppression that he is unaffected by

HAHA. This is so laughably ignorant. I bet you're a big Obama fan too. Like all the bombings he carried out through drone strikes? Happy he won that "Nobel Peace Prize"? Boy, he just has such a nice smile, doesn't he? What a classy POTUS he was!

Rube.

wtf I like Fandingo now

srsly though he is a better meme shitposter than music reviewer

What's wrong with drone strikes?

I mean it's a form of oppression that you are unaffected by so maybe you shouldn't even be talking about it. Right?

Check your privilege kiddo. Some people can't vote for war criminals because they have families affected by drone strikes.

How is it a form of oppression? You seem pretty beligerant so let me help you. Innocent civilian deaths?

As opposed to who? Trump?

>You seem pretty beligerant so let me help you.

That post was about as temperate as you'd ever find a Sup Forums post: No caps. Not insults. Nothing.

And still you want to try and make it seem belligerent and overly hostile so you can maintain the ever-present narrative that you are being unfairly set upon.

>dodging the question this hard
I'll just take that to mean it's simply assumed that oppression means innocent civilian deaths.

Now are you also implying that Trump will be any better at preventing innocent civilian deaths?

>Now are you also implying that Trump will be any better at preventing innocent civilian deaths?

Comparatively? Yes. He is a quasi-nativist (heavy stress on the "quasi") but the real world result of that affectation being that he is far more isolationist than any President has been for decades.

There are always going to be civilian deaths - this is statecraft, let's not fool ourselves - but he'll be a far better option than any Clintonite globalist in that regard.

Are you aware that there has been an innocent civilian death by his direct military authorization for every day that he has been in office?

"I would bomb the shit out of them."

"I love war."

"Iran is on notice."

- Donald J Trump

Did you even read my post? I was hardly painting him as someone above reproach. I believe he will be the better choice comparatively for the question you set to me and I stated why.

"(You)" - (You)

I can't tell, does that mean you knew or didn't know?

So when is it convenient for you to assess his murder rate? Is now not a good time for you?

>So when is it convenient for you to assess his murder rate? Is now not a good time for you?

I find it very interesting the way you subtly editorialize situations so they can fit into the purview of your narrative.

He hasn't "murdered" anyone. People have died, yes. But you have conflated aspects and contingencies of every single respective situation into one declarative bit of snark.

Are you actually cognizant of this? Like are you actually aware in real time that you do this?

>b...b...but Obama!
fuck off all american politicians are shit, doesn't make Trump any better

Oh I'm sorry let me use your terminology

Oppression rate. His military strike oppression rate. When is is it convenient for you to assess that? Is now not good for you? One innocent civilian has been oppressed by his direct authorization of military strikes for every day that he has been in office i.e. oppression rate

'HOL UP

t. teenage real talker

how do people even find milo funny.

his career is a joke. journalist for a hilariously bad news website.

he does fucking tours for some of the most brainwashed and stupid people in our society, university students.

plus all he has to do is say "george soros is cucking the white male and the feminists are after us" and the crowd will probably think "wow milo, you're so right. damn i wish i had more basement dwelling youtubers and journalists to join this massive echo chamber"

i hope someone punches him even harder

I am anthony fantano stop fucking making lies about me you stupind cunt cucks or I'm gonna drive to your fucking houses hold you down and take a slow hot turd on your face and rub it in your mouth and nostriles then a wet fart to make it complete

Take it to Sup Forums boys

I don't think they find him funny. They genuinely like what he says. He may have very few points that are valid but I don't even think he believes the majority of what he says.

>Sup Forums
No, is that not the point of this thread? OP can delete it if it's not too late. Otherwise this is a political thread.

>When is is it convenient for you to assess that? Is now not good for you?

We are literally in the middle of a talking about this right now. Are you always this passive aggressive? It's so tedious to have to deal with.

A few innocent civilians died in crossfire. With minimal military losses and a lot of intel gained. Plus he took out top targets. Again - as stated before - this is statecraft.

If he starts to get drone-happy on an Obama level then I'll have a problem with that. And for the record I do have problems with him. Multiple. But, again, comparatively he is still the best option going forward.

any sauce on this?

>he does fucking tours for some of the most brainwashed and stupid people in our society, university students.

Are you seriously saying that the right-sympathizing students in academia are *more* brainwashed than the leftist students?

.. Seriously?

>A few innocent civilians died
Literally one for every day that he has been in office including 9 children
>in crossfire.
No, their houses were directly bombed. An air strike was called in because it turned into such a cluster fuck
>With minimal military losses
True losses don't get anymore minimal than 1 dead and 1 plane value 70 million >and a lot of intel gained.
A ten year old cassette tape? Even the administration have stopped saying they got jack sbit for intel.
>Plus he took out top targets.
A training camp. Fucking Sup Forums has literally taken out a training camp. How do you define top target?

This. Wtf are ppl even talking about. Fuck milo btw, goddam i dont even dislike trump

you're kidding right? these neo-rights are fucking idiots

conservatives were more intelligent than liberals but the libs went commie and cons went fascist and ever since then the far left are much better

should be this: twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/826978245849513984

the thing is Antifa's protesters are paid shills, who're delusional and won't even consider other's opinion. Anthony's right.

Oh this is good, thank you.

>No, their houses were directly bombed. An air strike was called in because it turned into such a cluster fuck

Hmm. Didn't know that. Fair play to you.

Look clearly there are going to be upsets and bad moves made. But overall we'll still see him being more isolationist on the world stage.

The man has even been shitting on the Saudis and delimiting ties to them. That is unheard of in recent decades.

>uses huge platform
>validate x
go jerk off about how the oscars need to include more black-mexican trans muslim female-leaning actors on twitter, faggot

Except his administration wants it to be more lax when it comes to civilian deaths

It's a bait thread but the violence perpetrated by antifa protests was fucked. Look up the videos of Trump supporters and attendees at the milo speech getting pepper sprayed, beaten senseless with metal bars and shovels, punched. All Anthony is saying is that you shouldn't use violence against these people because they disagree with your views.

I'm not sure what you're referring to but true for example he has said that he won't take nuclear war off the table. Pretty sure that means a few civilian deaths. A few million.

>fascists shouldn't get decked anytime they speak their shit

I forgot WWII was fought so we could become more toleraable to their way of life

>you're kidding right? these neo-rights are fucking idiots

Of course I'm not kidding. Leftists students want to actively silence speakers from even going to universities. They don't event want to foster an atmosphere of intellectualism anymore. They are literally ruining the primacy of debate within the institution.

We must be living in very different realities, because if you can't see the fascist silencing that leftist students and their Marxist teachers are hypocritically encouraging then that is frankly shocking.

These leftist kids think that they are carrying the spiritual torch of the hippie movement when they are closer in fact to the boycott leagues that the hippies sprung up in defiance of.

History always has the last laugh, I guess.

Well it literally was. It was literally fought for among other things, the freedom of speech and the right to peacefully assemble.

>far left are much better
kek I'm a liberal and I don't even believe this. The "fascists" may have shittier opinions, but the commies are now resorting to violence. That's not a path anyone wants to go down.

>Marxist teachers are hypocritically encouraging then that is frankly shocking.
I hate to say that's naive but with all due respect.

Such a stupid argument. The milo supporters did not start shooting or attacking the other protesters. I can't stand Milo but it really is such a fucking cop-out.

Yeah man it was fought so nazis could peacefully assemble and spew their hate speech after the fact

Yes it literally was. Sorry you don't understand that. Maybe you should start with reading the constitution.

Except a protestor was literally shot at one of his events and nothing came about it

Holy shit Sup Forums is bluepilled.

Ahhhh yes I forgot hate speech is protected by the 1st ammendment

Except the police deemed that the protester was shot in self-defense. Witnesses corroborated this story.

And guess who did it? A fucking anti-fa protester who claimed he thought he was shooting a "white supremacist".

I hate that I have to reiterate myself but I don't agree with Milo's views or his supporters but the violent protesters are in the wrong here 100%. His events should be demonstrated though, for sure.

In what possible way is that naive? I'm genuinely interested to hear.

It might be disconcerting to think this, but it's the truth.

I'm not even white, so don't try to pin me as some ethno-nationalist apologist. I just calls it like I sees it. The left have lost their marbles in the universities, and the agenda-addled teachers are largely to blame.

Well, no. That's what the immediate spin on it was. This
is what happened, a Milo supporter got attacked and he shot the protester in self-defense.

Remember when liberals were anti war and anti violence? Back when I wasn't ashamed to call myself one?

No prob, easy mistake. Yes it literally is. Every single word spoken at any and all of these "Trump rallies" has been protected speech.

>Holy shit Sup Forums is bluepilled.

Dude no shit. It's like stepping into a Twilight Zone episode when you read some of these posts.

I just mean that objective college professors without an agenda is the exception not the rule. Maybe sad that they're advocating violence but not shocking.

These aren't the liberals you're thinking of, senpai.

The first amendment is not designed to protect popular speech. It protects ALL speech. The hateful and unwanted types. Because if that speech is not protected, no one's speech is.

>Ahhhh yes I forgot hate speech is protected by the 1st ammendment

it literally is though. HOW DO YOU MINDS WORK?? HELP ME UNDERSTAND

>In what possible way is that naive?
Because liberals aren't Marxists.
Your average professor into Foucault don't want to overthrow capitalism, they just want it to be more welcoming to fags and shit like that.

that's the problem with the art scene.
It's filled with faggy alt-left retards

I think that this might actually just be the new face of liberalism

makes me want to swallow that bullet desu

shit forget to give (you)

How's the Safety Squad coming?

hey faggot what's the context here ? he post something?

This is just a small piece of it. Check his twitter.

>literally every single thing he said in pic related is 100% right

You're delusional if you have a problem with any of those tweets.

thanks my dude

I agree with him

This.

People are trying to justify shutting Milo's event down with violent riots because he's a "Nazi". He's a gay Jew. The alt-right won't even accept him. He speaks out against white nationalism.

>tl;dr the left is more fucking insane than usual

>deflecting this hard

Trump is still a piece of shit and is much worse than Obama. Trump can barely even read.

fucking commies

You do know Trump's campaign promises were filled with war crimes, right?

>Wanting to take out the families of terrorists (war crime)
>Wanting to bring back torture "even if it doesn't work" (war crime)

This is what I don't get. From both the "left" & "right". Anytime anyone disagrees with your viewpoint you immediately assume that they are your ideological enemy. Can someone point out where Fantano "discredits people working against forms of oppression"?

He clearly isn't a Trump supporter as well.

>Comparatively? Yes.

Kek. m.youtube.com/watch?v=-D8U0nOHy60

>Trump can barely even read.

Trump is far smarter than the narrative tries to depict him.

I'm fairly well-read, myself. That doesn't make me better than anyone else. What matters is if he is the right person for the job or not.

>Trump/alt-right thread
>Trumpettes getting BTFO left and right
>"TAKE THIS SHIT TO Sup Forums REEEE"

Literally every single time.

>/thread boys

I think a lot of these people are just b8ing for (you)s. All of these threads are just "alt rightists" or "SJWs" (people pretending to be them) trying to get replies and to get people with actual political opinions to fight in the thread. And they keep doing it because the mods are garbage.

fucking saged

>fascists on the left make people cringe and join the right
>fascists on the right get more power and are seizing the event

what does Sup Forums think about this?

Trump apparently reads rather slowly. The very first executive order he signed, he couldn't even figure out where to sign his name. Riance had to point it out to him.

>Anytime anyone disagrees with your viewpoint you immediately assume that they are your ideological enemy
This and that no one on either side is willing to believe they are in the wrong.

the man with the special sauce has spoken
back to musical chit chat and shitposting

You and the right literally brought this on yourself.