This guy spent the entire interview trying to get a rise out of Jones about Warcraft...

This guy spent the entire interview trying to get a rise out of Jones about Warcraft, and Duncan handled it so well to the point that the interviewer himself got frustrated and walked off. KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=lyblkxGJB68&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIW9sL-Yf6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s
youtube.com/watch?v=_CSPbzitPL8
bigissue.com/features/6672/is-warcraft-hollywood-s-take-on-the-refugee-crisis
starwarsunderworld.com/2016/06/the-force-awakens-to-be-beaten-by.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
teenagewildlife.com/Interact/cp/dosearch.pl?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Words=SaiIor&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These filth are the ones that review movies.

Literally BTFO'd !!

This guy is literally a Sup Forums shitposter. His every question is basically "here's what i didn't like about the film."

>1k reviews versus 100k reviews

c'mon lad

Glad he found a way to deal with his issues seeing as painting didn't help.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIW9sL-Yf6Q

Duncan is such a cool dude.

of course zowie bowie has charisma up the ying yang

Say what you want about the movie Duncan is a based guy. Articulate and calm. That critic tried to piss him off so hard and failed.

>it wasn't correct to have the humans as the good guys and the creatures as the bad guys
Yes it fucking was you moron. In the first war that is absolutely the case.

The interviewer is a cunt though.

>Interviewer is mad that Jones had to explain such simple concepts to him

That is still the case bar one clan, so stfu lorefag.

I think he meant more absolutely, like all humans good vs all orcs bad. The aggressors/bad guys were clearly orcs, but there were some good ones among them, whereas the defenders were the humans, but a couple like Medivh were fucks.

Interviewcucks getting btfo like the parasites they are thread?
Posting a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s

>cracked thinks tom cruise was unreasonable in this video

The movie was shit, but the interviewers points were pretty stupid. There's maps of Azeroth too

Duncan Jones is so professional in that clip, would hire the dude just for this interview.

Jones is pretty based and handled himself well. Too bad the movie is still shit

obviously the interviewer was a piece de la shit but is tom retarded or something that was such a weird response

Based Dunkin BTFOing Rotten Tomatoes shills

cracked thought bush was unreasonable in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=_CSPbzitPL8

>cracked
Good lord, I had completely forgotten that existed. It used to be great, but their downfall was so swift and sharp.

5 Reasons Why Tom Cruise Is Secretly Sexist

Gold. Tom handled that well.
For all he knows that might have not been water.

>100k reviews

nice meme lad

He was scolding a cuck. Did you see the way the guy looked? He knew he did a douchey thing and he was scared like a pussy.

lol marvel drone,plebs like you get BTFO'd every time,but you return to get some more humiliation
>dignity down the trash

you're a jerk

It's a good speech as speeches go, and I don't particularly like W. But it's undermined by the fact 9/11 and Al Qaeda were inside creations to justify war.

Is this some sort of false fIag or parody?

i-it's just a prank bro

He's right. I never read LOTR when I saw the film as a 13 year old. The whole universe felt huge and I had no idea where anything was. I still enjoyed the films and have yet to read the books.

Going into Warcraft movie as a lorefag left a bitter taste, but from RTS, to books, to now, there has been tons of retcons so this movie isn't the pinnacle.

Is this a reference to how poorly FOX-Men's latest movie did? Because then we'd also need an edit of Gul'Disney sucking the dollars out of his prisoners.

his vitamin d deficiency has affected his ability to not be a complete negative ass 100% of the time.

Anyone got the picture of the scene where the Orcs hand clipped through the soldiers head as he snaps his neck?

how autistic are you to even notice that

based duncan

it doesn't even clip desu. camrip is too low quality to tell.

Guess the interviewer saw this as some kind of game, and was a sore loser at the end, couldn't even be polite when he left. Kind of like when someone loses an argument on Sup Forums.

bigissue.com/features/6672/is-warcraft-hollywood-s-take-on-the-refugee-crisis

I seriously hate film critics.

What a twat to walk off like that. Good on Duncan for the better man and not taking his bait.

This is so ridiculous I can't even laugh at it.

>So speaks Durotan (pictured), the sensitive, wisecracking, reluctant orc warrior and new dad, in an early scene of Warcraft

"""""""""""""""critics"""""""""""""""

Wow, I think the movie looks pretty bad but he annihilated that interviewer, the look on his face when the old coot just gets up and leaves is priceless.

>Like all Frazetta fantasy posters came to life all at once. A masterpiece of cinema
sounds good.

we should all donate to her blog, quality stuff.

>Flick Filosopher
Is this real life?

>These people getting paid for writing shit like this

Fucking hell I'm going to be a Critic, Leaving Uni tomorrow

oh it is. fair warning: if you are a privileged white male, you should stay the h*** away.

It doesn't clip and if you want something save it yourself, reddit

Actually she's not getting paid, she's independent.

>pompous nobody jackoff thinks he can go toe to toe with the son of Bowie, who likely learned how to deal with all manner of pompous jackoffs from his father

I mean, wow. We truly live in an era where critics and celebritarian parasites feel they at truly one stone above the actual content creators.

Wouldn't want to bantz with anyone that's even half a Bowie

Just look at the guy, his face screams "Im a pretentious faggot".

starwarsunderworld.com/2016/06/the-force-awakens-to-be-beaten-by.html

>It also shows that Star Wars will have to do something special to monopolise the Chinese market, if that is Disney and Lucasfilm's intention. However, I would have to agree with reviews made by Variety and Metacritic that Warcraft has nothing on The Force Awakens in terms of acting performances story and visual effects. Warcraft has received most of its grossing success because of it's reputation as a popular gaming franchise rather than a well established film franchise.

SALTY AS FUCK

how is it weird?

>I have yellow fever
>Hollywood will have to start introducing more qt Chinese waifu to pander to the Chinese market

It's also going to happen in Independence Day 2. I'm loving this new trend.

I blame the youtube era honestly. these people become z-list celebrities unto themselves, and think they can swim with the big fish.

Fucking based Zowie Bowie, don't give a shit about the film but he's great loved Moon

who's the chinese in ID2?

Is this actually dave????????

He doesn't even ask smart questions. You can tell he's just frustrated that movie isn't 1:1 the first Warcraft game.

For instance he mentions that he felt Medivh's corruption didn't come through enough in the movie. But as somebody who doesn't know the lore, it was very obvious to me that this guy protects the world (as ludicrously as that is portrayed) from some serious shit, magic included. And he very obviously implies that his experiences in the past with Fel led him to his downfall. But because this isn't how it goes in game, the interviewer just says Nope I don't get it.

This is the face of critics

Yup

What? It's so obvious that he's treating him like a child who did something wrong because that's what he is.

Does anyone think Ben Foster wasn't a great choice for Medivh? I love the guy as an actor but I don't know anything about Medivh and assumed he would be a villain when I saw Ben. Dude is always the villain.

perhaps, but I loved the last scene were hes chanting the spell with the tear flow.

Search Angelababy, she's a model but according to her filmography she's had smaller roles since 2007 so here's hoping she's decent.

For me the spoiler of Medivh being a big bad was ruined when I saw who played him. Having said that, I love the guy and thinks he's amazing, especially the part you mentioned.

based

SAVAGE

>Interviewcucks getting btfo like the parasites they are thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

this classic with benny affleck

Wow. No interest in this movie but this was really funny. He really did stay very, very cool despite that nerds' needling.

He was good as usual though.

I seriously do not understand the backlash against the movie. I mean its not good, but its perfectly passable. Same as any capeshit that gets 90%+

holy shit man, please post more

Dammit I just meant it was easy to see the twist given who played Medivh.

BEN IS GOOD ACTOR SORRY FOR INARTICULATE POST

These posts pair very well.

Wish I could. Those are the only two I had saved from a thread about his death a couple months back.

Im the one who posted them I have more

The first reply from David was great and had me laughing but this one seemed like a bit too much. The OP was simply asking a question and David just totally tore into the guy.

Please post :^)

>if you like it, youre a fag! :---_D
nice review, cunt

They did show maps of the kingdom at least twice in the film. yeah it was a bit confusing when they fastly showed several villages getting pillaged but there were enough context of where things were

>tfw you'll never be this alpha

27%

China loves Warcraft they have fucking Warcraft theme parks, it's their Disney land. It could have been a 2hour movie of some guy in SW making enchants to sell on the ah and it would have broke records

end it all johnny

end it all

WELL..... WE'RE WAITING.

I mean why even live if you can't spontaneously get a girl to casually sit in your lap and be so horny and embarrassed as to not be able to even hold eye contact with you for 2 seconds straight while talking to you?

I'm a dumbass. Meant for

they still have wc3 tournaments even

Still a huge dumbass. Really meant for

You can just find all his posts in this archive from Bowienet, he was very active on it like Duncan Jones is on twitter, but he was a huge troll:
teenagewildlife.com/Interact/cp/dosearch.pl?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Words=SaiIor&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts

Nevermind those aren't all his posts.

true that

>tfw whenever a grill shows interests and talks to you you always manage to bore her away
jesus christ i don't know how normies do it