/CHELSEA VS BURNLEY MATCH THREAD/

Chelsea team v Burnley: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Kante; Willian, Oscar, Matic, Hazard; Diego Costa

Chelsea subs today: Begovic, Aina, Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek, Moses, Pedro, Batshuayi

>tfw no fabregas edition

dubs and Burnley win

dubs and Batshuayi comes on with 20 minutes to go and changes the whole game

>Loftus-Cheek
>Still bench life
He truly is the next Yaya

Why no Fabregas this game REEEEEE

To protect the back 4 la. Fabregas ventures forward and leaves the back 4 unprotected. He won't stay much longer if this keeps up.

I understand it, especially with the old ass backline. Cant play Terry Cahill and Ivanovic all at the same time. But it is Burnley

>Oscar
>Matic
>Ivanovic
>Cahill

why god

>To protect the back 4
>Against fucking Burnley
>At home
I know we finished midtable last year but we shouldn't play like it desu.

Do Chelsea fans really think that they can compete with the Manchester clubs?

Mate we let in 2 goals against Bristol Rovers and we were playing a pretty strong team. The only difference in the back line for that game was Aina in for Terry.

No.

top 4 is the aim this year la

Barely hanging on here desu

Apparently Conte does not want any lapses in defense this time and we've already had a handful in the opening 3 games. I would love to see fabregas on show but it's better for now to being him on as a sub, at least until >we get a new cb

>it's another, "let's sacrifice our attack to protect the shitty back four" episode

getting pretty sick of this desu.

Why on earth do we need 2 holders at home against fucking Burnley? Oh wait, our shitty defence conceded 2 against a crappy lower league team in the midweek match.

Our defence is literally the reason we can't have nice things.

Cesc would be fine in this pos instead of Matic. Kante does the job and Oscar covers when he has to, unlike Cesc. Dont need 2 DMs.

With Matic in this state there is no reason to play him over Fabregas desu. I'd rather see Fabregas, Mikel, and even natty bongo play instead of him.

Chalobah? At least he tries.

I miss based Cashley. Can Chelsea just buy back Betrand and we all pretend it's him instead?

>batshuayy on the bench
>oscar and matic starting again
>fabregas on the bench
>that fucking putred defence again and again
>won't sign anyone relevant until the window closes

fuck me, >we are doomed lads

I think we could to pretty well if we just started

Courtois
Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Azpi
Willian-Kante-Fabregas-Hazard
Costa - Batshuayi

Yes, yes >>we are. I honestly blame the board, the owner wont spend like silly anymore and the board realizing they are a bunch of clowns. The coke party has run out bitches.

Conte is pissed at the board for not supporting him with the transfers. I think it'll bite us in the butt later in the season when Terry and Cahill are too tired to run

We looked pretty shit in preseason playing the two man midfield, but that was with shit like Traore and Loftus-Cheek up front most of the time... Potentially without Kante too I can't remember.

>being this retarded
That back 4 is a recipe for disaster. Signings must be made or else we're fucked. We've had an easy run of fixtures so far and none of them have been comfortable wins.
Just look at our fixtures after internationals.

Where's Zouma?

ded

Fab and Hazard on one side leaves Terry exposed. Nobody wants to see Cahill retreat into our box. One defender without planks for legs, might have a chance.

Still recovering

I just think we need to be starting batshuyai and fabregas, of course the back line is a load of pony, hopefully we get some replacements in this window.

I don't think it's fair to say that about Roman tbqh we have bought 2 players this season, it's not like FIFA, you can't just offload players on a contract because you don't want them anymore. Also if rumours are to be believed we have been putting in some bids around £60 million for defenders but people just aren't wanting to sell, it would be glorious if we could hijack the Mustafi deal from Arsenal.

>praying we can keep scoring more than our defence lets in

That's not how you manage a football team

bertrand was the chosen one, debut in cl final win

..right?

dubs are no requirement for that cmon

#vollgasfootball

who chelse/a/ here?

It's always nice to see Oscar tackling like that

>IVANOVIC

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More bothered about that shite cross

>Matic

I am so used at bad crosses that it doesn't bother me anymore.

>it's an 'Oscar does fuck all for 70 minutes then Fabregas comes on and assists the winner episode'

Still don't get how Watford spending most of the game hacking us down makes us second best.

Bench matic conte

can all slavs wearing a blue shirt leave the pitch pls

What even is his purpose anymore?

Making me angry.

HAHAHA MATIC YOU ARE SO BAD

>Mashit

NBC commentary has always been dreadful

I honestly believe the kindest thing to do would be to put Ivanovic down now before his quality of life is completely gone.

>Ivanovic

>6 minutes and 9 seconds
>chelsea are already desperate enough to make ivanovic take this chance

Why are >our slavs so bad? No designated squatting areas?

that minute of play showed everything bad about Ivanovic
>turns like a tank
>too dim to see the overlap
>incapable of scoring

THIRD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD LAAA

HAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

for a second there I thought that was ramires
nr 7 too

AZA

It's very encouraging to see Hazard score from that position now

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HE'S BACK LADS

AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA AZZA

>giving Hazard that much space
>ishygddt

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

BASED FUCKING HAZARD

AZZAR AZZAR AZZAR

Eden "Hazshit" "waste of money" "cut inside manlet" "weeb" Hazard

TYBConte for teaching Hazard he's allowed to shot like that desu

AZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kante is miles better than Ramires though

GOAT GOAT GOAT

Burnley falling into the Chelsea sitting back meme, they should have just parked the bus and we'd have never scored.

WERE WINNING DA LEEG

>It's a LRL overrating Oscar because he wants to fuck his boypussy episode

Don't worry, they'll score and sit deep.

there are things ram could do that kanté can't, but there are things that kanté can won't do that ram did
also things that kanté can do too, things like pass the ball

Azzah for Ballon d'Or t.b.h lads

He did nothing since the tackle but it was a nice tackle desu wa.

oscar's tackling is godtier though most of the time

Now kill the game lads. Don't sit back like always

When was the last Chelsea clean sheet?

Fug, I thought it was a goal

>hazshit they said

Sup Forums blown the btfo

never

Great pass from Willian

Yes?

This is beautiful

Moses would get the winner

>implying
Chelsea don't know what clean sheets are, Burnley are definitely gonna score

sorry.. that was pure shit.. I was implying ram was incapable of good passing

It's nice to see Chelsea actually defend the lead by attacking instead of sitting deep and pray. It's not exactly perfectly yet but still

>Cahill still up for the attack

pls

Also I really think Kante's passing has been underrated, he's not Fabregas but very solid with it.

Who /hopesGrayscores/ here?

Feels disgusting but has to be done.

This team needs someone like Lampard to do late runs into the box

i literally have an errection when i watch kante

This is gonna hurt so much more when Chelsea don't score and Burnley snatch a goal

your team is shit anyway who cares

is there a single Chelsea player with a good fist touch?

>matic

I don't even know what to say anymore

Azza's is pretty good
That's about it

Courtois