Finally a girl is no one

>Finally a girl is no one

What did he mean by this? How can she be no one and Arya Stark of Winterfell at the same time?

Was he just making shit up so he doesn't get stabbed to death?

Did you miss the line right afterwards?

>No
>Finally I've become Game of Thrones

I really miss GRRM's dialogue.

I'm dumbfounded by how dumb this is.

>inb4 that was his intention all along
To put Arya through the worse and see if she keeps her ego intact. Pretty clever 2bh ladsm8s

I knew she was going to kill Waifu as a test.

Holy shit they're perfect

THOSE ARE NIPPLES
THOSE ARE NIPPLES
MODS HELP

The worst part of it all is that needle isnt an edged weapon so how could it cut through a candle like that

candles are only made of wax fyi

He was talking about the waif.

That type of thrusting sword has no edge at all yet it cut through the candle like it was melted butter.

>Was he just making shit up so he doesn't get stabbed to death?

Duh, just look how shes shitting his pants

He got away by saying he merly was pretending to have her killed

3 seasons of this motherfucker being completely indifferent and literally going lol whatevs to everything Arya was succesful or failed at and people thinkig letting her go and then shrug it off was a shit conclusion?

Surely if J'quan wanted to test if Arya was really no one and not living in the past anymore, he should have put on Ned Stark's face and ask her to suck him off.

MAKE THE BAD MAN FLY

lel

She albedine no one cause she fai ed the strenght to kill the said chiaracter Who was after her she became stronger than before she sa true assasin now and the stringe assassinare cognizione it the strength indice herShe could di the Kirby but it's strange i ex pecore a favore e duro but she could t ha die it with out trucca maybe thats the point

Can we agree that Jaqen and the Waif are the shittest characters. They have no semblence of personality at all.

Needle is supposed to be like a rapier right? They can have sharp edges.

Yrs the rapper that was is ed in modern combatte in dirla between the movies I dont think she diesnt know the difference between a rapper and a king seitd

interesting

10/10 str8 outta grrm's playbook

user is having a stroke somebody send help

>Please dont stab me im just a stupid clerk

Kek

Good point

we back?

>spends two seasons doing shit chores
>spends two seasons making up detailed false personalities to erase own identity
>fails constantly because girl still thinks of herself as Arya
>kill a member of the faceless men
>finally you've erased your identity and you can join us now
>mfw

you made my day, user

user confirmed for mouthbreathing on topics he knows nothing about

>Was he just making shit up so he doesn't get stabbed

He made up the whole religion senpai. Why do you think it only has two fucking followers in the entire world.

She looks like a thinner Lena Dunham

Let's just say this started out to be one of the most interesting storyline, and it really wasn't.
The mysterious assassin cult turned out to be that guy babysitting a kid and a teenager, and doing a shitty job at it too. Now both are gone, and he probably goes back to moping the floors all by himself.

Pretty glad that shit is over. Would not watch again.

>crooked nose
>weak chin
>pencil thin lips
>androgynous haircut
disgusting

no i like them
they're dark and mysterious and brooding like me

i've even started talking like them in school and everyone thinks it's cool as hell lol

>Arya. the girl who couldn't kill anyone who was told to kill, comes back after killing her only classmate, holding Needle, the sword that Jaquen told her to drop to become no one.
>"Finally a girl is no one."

wow its simple, think about it a bit more b4 you disgrace my board >:P she's a sleeping god , duh.

>Oh shit you just killed the only other Faceless Assassin in the world
>Hey wanna come work with us, you can skin all the dead homeless people you want

>you can skin all the dead homeless people you want
Who could say no?

>hide behind cover to regenerate health!

if she stops being arya then how can she seek revenge for arya?

He was talking about the waif.
Shes no one. Cuz she dead.

It's literally their entire recruiting campaign.

>A man makes no sense.
>A man needs to make no sense.
>A man can make not-properly-throught-through decisions.

What if he just decided he liked Arya and let her go?

Had the waif ever killed anybody because she was a terrible assassin.