That foreshadowing

>that foreshadowing

JJ is a genius, when are you going to apologize?

THE REST OF YOU ALL KNOW

just after season 7 reveals season 6 was nothing but a feverdream john locke had while hanging.

MAKE

YOUR

OWN

KIND

KIND

OF

MEMES

considering giving the show a try, I know it eventually goes to shit, but how far do I watch it to avoid disappointment?

have low expectatives and keep in mind that it was released 10 years ago

DONT

First two seasons.

[Spoiler] D U R N [/spoiler]

>never seen it
>listens to plebs who say it goes to shit

Your feeble brain clearly can't handle the complexities of L O S T.

go away

It remains watchable the entire way but there is a very large drop in quality after season 3. I doubt you could only watch 3 seasons without feeling incomplete though.

Weak bait, but I'm compelled to give it a 1/10.

the whole fucking show

The last season are kinda bad, season 6 mediocre but you watch just to finish the story.

But as a whole lost is definitly kino

;_;

I

Desmond was GOAT character.

Season 1 is pure kino. Episode 4 (Walkabout) is one of the best hooks in entertainment history. The whole season is filled with feels, mystery and atmosphere.

There's a noticable drop in quality in season 2 and 3, despite some good new characters.

In season 4 starts to go downhill pretty fast.

Season 5 is running on fumes.

Season 6 is just depressing, and for all the wrong reasons.

Watch at your own peril.

LOVE

why do you find it so hard to believe?

watch the last ep first it will give you an idea

YOU

SEE YA IN THE NEXT LIFE, BROTHA!

Honestly, if I could erase my memory of the show, I would.

It's basically a show that sets up mysteries. Most of the mysteries get solved, some don't.
It's weird like that.
But it's still a pretty fun show.
It's more based on characters, than the mysteries, though.

So, enter knowing that.

It does not go to shit. LOST and Six Feet Under have the best developed characters in all of the shows I've seen. The Desmond and Penny phone scene still brings me to tears.

I'm finally rewatching season 6 for the first time since it first aired, usually I stop around halfway through season 5. It's actually not too bad, in retrospect.
>I know it eventually goes to shit
That's a point of view and it happens to be the wrong one. Lost doesn't go to shit. It's just the first four seasons were of such a high calibre that the closing arcs weren't able to math.

Be warned that it was event television though, so watching it marathon style with access to google and a completed lostpedia kind of undermines the appeal of it all. It's meant to keep you wondering and guessing, that's by design, and some of the best parts of it are getting to discuss it with the community. Still, a friend of mine recently watched it post-2010 and they loved it, so you might too.

not penny's boat, yo

do people not realize that JJ Abrams had next to no creative involvement with Lost? He directed the pilot and an episode in season 3, besides that he was just a producer.

The story was all Cuse and Lindelof

lost starts shitting on itself by way of proving there was no established plan for anything in season 2, as they need to start making shit up that wasn't contradicts what was previously established to keep shit moving forward.

The only plan they ever had was to keep it running as long as possible.