Its time to face facts:

Its time to face facts:
Godzilla was terrible
Gareth Edwards was a bad choice for Rogue One.
Disney fucked themselves.
Gareth got Tranked
But at least Chronicle was a good movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WkxVHyzivg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lets be snapple iced tea, every scene with godzilla was great
feel sorry for you if you didnt see it in theaters with other g fans and great image quality. The home video releases were dark as balls, comparable to avp:Requiem

Godzilla was good

>Chronicle
>good
Wew lad. Godzilla 2014 was like 10x better than that shit and wasn't even that good.

I've never seen it on blu ray, but I didn't know it could get darker than the theater. Jesus I could hardly see anything even then.

It was okay. Killing Cranston was a mistake though. People crying about "not enough Godzilla" have never watched another Godzilla movie and should off themselves.

The same people will watch Rogue One and say "Not enough AT-AT's". These people are retards and should be ignored.

I liked Godzilla.

>It was okay. Killing Cranston was a mistake though
Thematically, what was wrong with putting him into a coma? Then the Kick-Ass guy's motivations would be more clear and actually exist. It isn't until the very end of the movie that it is known that the MUTOs and Godzilla will converge in San Fransisco... where he was from.

??? i thought chronicles was good, i've seen worse of that same style, Project Almanac.

>OH NO ROUGE ONE IS GETTING RESHOOTS!!!??
>EDWARDS IS A HACK!

kys pls

honestly killing of kickass would have been a better choice. it gives loads of reasons for cranston who has now lost both his wife AND his son to the male MUTO to try and find a way to destroy it. but he also wants to go to san fransisco to reunite with the only family he has left: his grandson.
of course then he realizes that both the male MUTO, godzilla and a new female MUTO are all heading there, as well as some nukes in an effort to kill them off.
so he has to decide between getting revenge for the family he's lost or saving the only family member he has left or something like that.

i think that would have worked better.

Muto's were lame. Really fucking boring design. They could have made anything up but nope. Why not a spider? Bcause Gareth Edwards

It was shit. The fucking 90s Godzilla film with Mathew Broderick was better. Search your heart, you know it's true.

Go play in traffic you tasteless moron.
>Mini Godzillas
Fuck you

fucking kill (You)rself

It's so true. I loved it. and Leon in it too. shit was so cash.

No, 75% of Godzilla (2014) was terrible. Parts of it were great, however. Now that Gojira is established, they have a chance to make the sequel amazing with more kaiju battles, but they probably won't. Maybe Pacific Rim 2 will satiate my kaiju craving though.

daily reminder that toho is making another godzilla film and as usual it will be 10x better

youtube.com/watch?v=3WkxVHyzivg

>Chronicle was a good movie.

HAHAHAHA

>cgi

literally the entire point of the Toho films are the cool rubber costumes and miniatures that they fuck up

Shitty horrible looking CGI like this makes the whole enterprise basically the same as a SyFy movie

That's not CGI though, it's a prop enhanced with CGI.

I enjoyed Godzilla enough to get me excited for the sequel as long as he's in it for longer

> People crying about "not enough Godzilla" have never watched another Godzilla movie and should off themselves.
People repeating this meme have never watched another Godzilla movie/or are dishonest and should off themselves.
G14 is thirty minutes longer than the average Godzilla film. And none of that time went to Godzilla. Think about that. Now add the teasing, garbage human drama, and the film treating Godzilla like an afterthought. People are right to complain.

this

I can't wait for the soundtrack

Yeah that has been my favorite part of the trailer. I ripped the sound from it into a file for me to put in my music playlist but I eagerly await a full version