What is her endgame? Any theories?

What is her endgame? Any theories?

I'd like to think she's up to a conspiracy to kill all of the sparrows at once, but that would actually imply some quality character writing, which seems unlikely given how the season progressed so far.

knowing this show they just kill her off screen and forget about her

Man as long as those fanatics burn to ashes till the last episodd I'll be glad. Nothing I hate more than them in the show by now.

To get her tits out a couple more times before people forget she exists.

By crafting a tight alliance between the crown and the faith she is effectively taking power away from Cersei and the rest of the Lannister old guard. The new order has the High Sparrow and Tommen on top, and she is the bridge between the two, not to mention that she has Tommen by the literal balls.
The rose she gave to the queen of thorns represents her firm loyalty to her house first; at the same time, the Tyrell rose works as a symbol of the game she's trying to play, she'll be a rose to the eyes of the powers that be, yer her thorns will allow her to remain untouched.
Once she removes all the Lanisters from King's Landing (and anybody else from the old power structure, hence why she needs her grandma to go back home), she'll assassinate Tommen, blame the septum, champion her brother as the legitimate heir to the throne and remove the fanatics with the Tyrell army, which will be brought in by the queen of thorns.

Kill churchman

Man I wish so badly this would happen....
But again, it would be asking way fucking too much from double d's writing.

she's been quite upfront about it from the beginning: she wants to be the queen

Cool, I always wondered when i'd stop fantasising about her.
Thanks user!

Why was my post deleted !

>expecting this level of writing from dumb and dumber

Game of Thrones is Facebook-tier normie trash. Fred is a kino-tier meme.

Fred is a Chad. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>she gets closer to tommen and isolates cersei (currently in progress)
>remaining lannsters comes back to kings landing once cersei is defanged, tommen/Margery now in full control as long as they don't break sparrow rules
>work to curtail power of septum while strengthen crown without looking like you're doing it
There, cersei stops ruining shit, lannisters and Tyrell's are now a functional strong alliance again, and you can limit the sparrows power as long as you don't outright break the rules
Plus the high sparrow is going to die well before tommen/marg so eventually they will win just by outlasting him

teasin my dick

But Lora's has NO claim to the throne. Not even by conquest (no targ blood)

She dies after Cersei burns down the Sept in Episode 10.

Thanks faggot

Based Cersei, remove Tyrell fucking shits

Nice digits.

I'd guess she's probably on exactly the same page with Cerci at this point.

Thanks f@m

nice get familia