Hawthorn vs Collingwood @ MCG
Fremantle vs Western Bulldogs @ Subiaco Oval

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2DVK8ESIoM
youtube.com/watch?v=O-7m2liWxI0#t=46s
vocaroo.com/i/s0wbz7oZw25w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for the delusional Selwood fan.

>If I focus on the tackle breaking part I don't have to focus on the free kick awarded part

Never seen a funnel web in my life

Hello Mr. Spider

>Duckwood
kek

KEK

K E K

>"J-Joel Selwood doesn't play for high tackle free kicks"
>"They just don't know how tackle properly"

They will be finishing 1st and 4th on the ladder and will inject cucktorians with a lethal dose of venom

Surprised there isn't a spider themed/named team for AFL honestly. I mean Adelaide has Redbacks for Cricket and you could get some decent sponsorship from Matilda Bay Brewery if you tried it.

neither

bestern aus checking in

T-they're exactly the same!

Sources:
youtube.com/watch?v=x2DVK8ESIoM
youtube.com/watch?v=O-7m2liWxI0#t=46s

DAE SPIDERS IN AUSTRALIA!

XDXDXD

>even Bruce can see the blatant ducking by SelDuck and calls it right before the whistle.

>tfw not Cyril so get called ducking instead of delicious tackle evasion
Life isn't fair.

>00:25:50 post time
>12:25am where I am in Perth
>2:25am on the East Coast
What do you have to gain by being such an antagonistic faggot at this time of the morning.

where's the antagonism in there?

You pleb, Cyril is SPECIAL and only occasional delicious. Bruces' palate for dark meat is seasonal. Finals seasonal.

Stop being an ignorant cunt
>Adds nothing to the (shit) post quoted
>Tries to be sarcastic and facetious with LMAO XDXD humor
>Only comes across as pathetic and passive aggressive
I'm 37 and still here at almost 3 in the morning. You should really rethink your life and pursuits while you still have more time than me. Faggot.

Alright RC, You've certainly "conveyed" your "antagonism" towards the English language.

Don't you ever, EVER compare me to that failed abortion again your fucking WORM.

So you just like to get into arguments on the internet at 1/3am in the morning?. lmao'ing at your life.

t. PerthGook86
The only faggot useless enough to be up now.

Wow! three(3) (You)s. Glad I'm getting people telling me I'm up too late!

Don't think your mum won't know you're using her iPhone4 RC, she's unusually canny for a woman her age.

So pathetic you won't even quote a single post what a fucking WORM

>3 (You)'s
>7 (now 8) IP's in this thread
I got some bad news for you senpai

Friendly reminder that you're only a professional victim if you're getting paid for it.

I'll point out that I said 'friendly reminder' and not 'antagonistic reminder' so the more sensitive among us don't get too confused.

Kill yourself RC.

>RC trying to teach syntax after his Friday night "contributions".
Lmao fuck off. If only you could have been aborted like your narrative.

>Brisbane are 0.5% above Essendon on the ladder
That makes their game pretty interesting.

Good morning lads

They'll lose by 100 points for Merrett

Really hoping pies go out with a bang.

Adelaide CHOKED!
Way to ruin my year again Weagles. But all the best, i'm following you guys second.

Alright mate, I appreciate your effort for keeping based /afl/ alive but without sperging out here could I see a little more effort here regarding the OP?

Again, anyone representing based /afl/ is alright with me and as a flagbearer of our "poomunity" I really respect and appreciate your help.

A quick pointer;

>"sunday morning"

Mate, the thread is going to last all day. Imagine how confused the BSA's (Big Strong Americans) are going to be. My suggestions, as you are rolling with a whole round format, would be "/afl/ Round 23 or /afl/ Sunday"

That's it for now. As mentioned I won't sperg out on things like appalling format, uninspired edition (its the last day of the h&a season?!) and many other inadequacies.

Thanks again for your effort though. Long live based /afl/!

>This is the last round of AFL with Sup Forums before things get serious
It was an alright time lads, though here's hoping next year shits all over this one.

that video kek

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

>relying on the saints
>ever

who /dabloos/ here?

Anyone up for some karaoke?

Also none of those posts above are me. Why people would think I would get drawn into your inane fights and post as anonymous is beyond me.

I will be uploading my submission soon, I have a song in mind to try and brighten up your day. I'm sure all the Essendon haters will be preparing to kill themselves knowing we managed to avoid a wooden spoon with a VFL side in the comp.

this has probably been the best year in the past one or two 2bh

>Shittest year possible
>Can't even get the number 1 draft pick
Holy shit Essendope is awful

Request for automatic by pointer sisters.

How many pictures of him (so that you have different file names) do you have lad?

Who /iggs/ here despite living their whole life on the east coast of Australia?

cucktorian, new south cuckman or cucklander?

either way how does it feel cucking yourself out to your best australian masters?

vocaroo.com/i/s0wbz7oZw25w

here you go, my sons.

number 1 draft pick is worthless.

How many number one picks have gone on to become elite in the last 15 years?

>implying it is cucked to support the team of your father and ancestors

what's so amazing that keeps us stargazing?

Nick riewoldt, patton and mccartin arw going to be future stars. Blame the recruiting agencies, if Essendopes was half decent they would take advantage of the number 1 pick.

More than any other single pick. Its not like the number one pick is predetermined. Picking first is always going to be an advantage.

About to do a big poo in a Sydney public toilet lads

Riewoldt, Hodge, Goddard, Gibbs and Cooney is shit now but he did win a brownlow

Sam Newman really is an under-appreciated entertainer. He's better than the Footy Show.

Assuming your recruitment team knows what they're doing.

Gibbs????????????????

And you named like 4 other guys who were the cream of the crop. Judd was just as good a pick as Hodge and Burgoyne just as good as Riewoldt anyway.

And I would back Dodoro in over whoever the clown is at Brisbane anyway.

Gibbs has had a career year mate and Burgoyne has had nowhere near the career Riewoldt has had wtf man

>recognizing best australia as a heritage

based lad, may the sun set in the west of your heart for eternity

Saying Burgoyne is not as good as Riewoldt is like saying Hodge is not as good as Judd.

Individual stats do not matter, it's all about the influence they create on the ground, and while Nick has been tremendous in this regard, Burgoyne has turned the tide of games in Hawthorn's favour more times than I can remember.

And yeah Gibbs has had a career year...so has Watts. That does not mean they are both soft pieces of shit who are second rounders at best.

>The greatest player in the time of the existence of the AFL Draft went undrafted

I'll let you guess

Yeh sure Burgoyne can turn the tide of a game, that doesn't make him a number one pick. Riewoldt can and has carried an entire game on his shoulders his whole career thats the true indication of a number one pick.

also

>comparing Gibbs' and Watts' year

>wanting to lose a record that we've held since the 1930s
Spoons are for losers, no matter how elusive the #1 draft pick is. Don't fuck it up today, Saints.

It's not that Burgoyne CAN turn the tide it's that he DOES. Every single fucking time.

And yeah Gibbs has always been slightly better than Watts. Having a decent year in a sub par side means fuck all though and it doesn't take into account the amount of players far better than him in that draft.

And you did watch both 2010 grand finals yeah? Riewoldt was hardly in the game and wasn't even drawing as many opponents as he did in the 2009 grand final. He is a great player but the fact he does not carry a premiership medallion is very telling.

What time are the games today guys?

Even more significant is that there were like 12 teams back then? Spoons would have been easier to come by back then. More teams you have, the greater the chance someone is more shit than you.

fugg free big mag :D :D

Potentially questionable recruiting doesnt make the pick itself 'worthless', what a profoundly stupid thing to say. Riewoldt, Hodge, Goddard, Cooney, Deledio, Murphy, Gibbs. The last 5 years remain to be seen but every one of them has shown the potential to be elite.

Pls :(

Also does anyone know if Chris Coyle is in this league? He's an American who tried out and I haven't been able to find any news on him

Brisbane Saints match just started
Hawks Pies in 2hrs 10 mins
Fremantle Bulldogs in 3 hrs 30

where were you yesterday m8?

Fuck that's so far away. Whatever I can stay up

>DUH PODENSCHUL

The catch cry of a desperate punter trying to prove a player's worth,

I was at the game soaking up a massive bet on the dons who were paying 3..85.

Also got on big Joe Daniher for most goals at $4.50. "literally" the easiest money I have won all year.

Nice worthless reply you stupid faggot. Say you're a recruiter. You can choose any number pick you like, including the 'worthless' number one pick. Which one do you take?

4? 10? Yeah, shut the fuck up.

Mathew Pavlich doesn't have a Premiership and also didn't have an excellent grand final appearance, does that mean he isn't elite?

Statistically the player who shows "duh most pudenschul" turns out to be a bit of a flop. However in the off chance that the player doesn't psyche out and his body progresses too, then I'm going to look like a fucking idiot for not picking him.

So I would rather have pick 2 so I would be relieved of that pressure and keep my job.

>Olympics refugees getting baited by RC

>dicks out

rip riewoldt

He has always been over rated. Not even top 20 forwards of all time.

So you would take koshitske over Riewoldt?

Care to share those statistics? Compared to say the player who shows the 2nd most amount of potential?

>tfw Saints lose

HAHA you're not serious mate, he might not be a top 20 forward of all time but he's a 6 (six) time all australian in 4 (four) different positions, he is an ELITE footballer

>i would take number 2 because im a little bitch who cant handle pressure

Cool

That's not what I said at all, fuckwit. Scroll up and read properly.

I wouldn't choose 'duh 2nd most pudenschul guy'. You see I would have the privledge of being able to make an educated guess as to who the best player is, rather than have all that pressure of picking the guy some clueless journos keep hyping up in the media.

He has always looked good throughout his career because he has "literally" been the only player for Fremantle who is half decent. Same goes for Matthew Richardson. Totally over rated. So yeah 'HAHA I am serious mate.'

I didnt say you would i just wanted you to share the statistics you made up

Saints
Hawks
Dogs

pretty elementary no? i can sniff an upset for all three especially the purple power getting up for the Pav against a doggies side that have not much to play for

>mfw some fuckhead would rather Koschitzke over Riewoldt

Well the you are SERIOUSLY wrong, when he is inducted into the AFL hall of fame I hope you choke on your words.

>muh cricket score statistics

OH GREAT CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO BECOME AN OVERUSED FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH TERM FOR AN OCCURRENCE IN A GAME, DEFINITELY DESERVES IT'S SPOT ALONGSIDE CLASSICS SUCH AS

>PUT THE CUE IN THE RACK
>CRUMBED THE BALL
>TURNS THE JETS ON

ORDER NOW TO RECEIVE 20% OFF!

whats amazing to me is how terrible the vast majority of AFL players are at playing football, In my opinion the things Dangerfield does that are considered so incredible should be the minimum standard of anyone who is a professional footballer, If you cannot kick or handball to the chest of a target 90 times out of 100 you have no business in the AFL, the kids I played with at lunch time in high school had better skills than most of these cunts, and don't even get me started on the state of set shots at goal

>t. Richard Tambling

From 2000 to 2003 we can safely say that 1>2 with due respect to Luke Ball who loses out to Hodge as he was plagued by injuries that cannot be predicted.

2004: Deledio

Billy Evans

>reality "kosi is better than riewoldt" check

>we can safely say that 1>2
What are you trying to conveyed here?