Why is this shit show still airing after 27 years?

Why is this shit show still airing after 27 years?

>intro that never changed for years vs intro that can change every single episode

Because today's teenagers think you're supposed to like the Simpson's even though they missed the Simpson's fever that consumed the 90's.

Money, I guess?

I think you'd have a hard time finding a teenager today who has seen a single episode of The Simpsons.

Money laundering scheme.

This. Simpsons merchandise is worth hundreds of millions of dollars a year. Spics especially hoover up that shit like candy.

UNA VELA

3 more seasons to go.

The only reason
>WE MAKE THE MONEY

HAVE NO FEAR WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS

MARGE BECOMES A ROBOT

SOMETHING HAPPENS

DO DOO DO DOO DOOO

Do newer episodes even get repeated on TV? I only ever see the first 10 seasons on

>tfw Skinner was supposed to die 6 years ago

>Bart was born in the 80s during cold war initially
>now he doesn't even know a time before social media

It should have died.

Where is this blissful land where you live?

>Yfw everything gets worse

I don't know about you goys but my red line will be when they introduce mandatory RFID implants for everyone. That's when i will bug the hell out innawoods and stay there for good. But if i can manage to move innawoods even before that then hey that's even better

Saudi Arabia

Packing my bags as we speak.

Because people still watch it.

>mandatory RFID implants for everyone
Sounds like shit that will be easily spoofed.

Because the show is legendary no matter how bad it gets as it goes on. The whole "it's been around forever" thing started when the show was still popular so they want to continue it as long as they can. It's like a tradition.

>The simpsons has been around forever. Has it ended yet?
>Nope. still going as always.

We can still count on a new season of the simpsons every year. When it actually ends the whole world is going to change.

And how long will it hold the record for longest running prime time animated show? The only story based shows that have been running longer are soap operas from the 60's.

What is that gif supposed to demonstrate? Classical versus modern animation? Or is it maggie shaking her fist that's supposed to be cringey? Honestly, the animation looks better in the bottom one.

RFID implants won't happen because pretty much everybody already carries a smart phone that tracks them and their lives

You have to be 18 to post here. Preferably over 22.

Take a look at the Simpson Facebook and you'll see why

Is 22 the cutoff for nostalgia glasses for old Simpsons?

This. And the great part is that people document their lives themselves in exchange for a few "likes".

bait.exe

the animation is more fluid and realistic on the first one

with that said, i like current simpsons. most people pretending to like the simpsons just jumped on the bandwagon of the "first 10 seasons are good XD" and disregard everything else without bothering to actually check out the substance.

they're the classic case of style over substance. and the reason why the big bang theory is so hated around here, even though it's a mediocre popular show, there's still tons of crappy shows they love because they aren't as popular

have another (You), faggot

Yup, people just hate the new simpsons.. go on with it.

>the animation is more fluid and realistic on the first one
What? I must be blind because to me the first one looks like everyone is bouncing around like flubber. Pretty sure when I turn my head I don't make 40 different expressions on the way.

Americans still consuming products long after they've become shit

it has always been shit and probably influenced several generations of americans that being a retarded and stupid family is normal

I always hear about how it's the first 10 seasons but it really isn't. Honestly, if the show ended with Who Shot Mr. Burns nothing of value would be lost.

Channel 4

6:00