>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4PeyErjWPU
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/untitled
walmart.com/ip/Blue-Full-Size-Electric-Guitar-10-Watt-Amp-Gig-Bag-Guitar-Strap-Beginners/30492998
clyp.it/udtt0lt5
clyp.it/lesl1jmc
clyp.it/ncxcavgw
stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/Jack_Plates/Electrosocket_Jack_Mount.html
clyp.it/2nhpwhob
clyp.it/m3prdxua
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Telecasters are great

Post old recordings sub edition, from when you were even worse than you are now

Reminder strats are muddy sounding

second for how to improve?
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/untitled

I have a recording of few months of playing but it is in a old HD

quit posting your soundcloud you piece of shit

I dont think it's him. He accidentally doxxed himself by posting his clyp profile with his name. Now after that his youtube and soundcloud keep getting posted.

i posted so many times and still no tip on how to improve :(

he's followed me on soundcloud, I've blocked him so he can't contact me or comment on my tracks

Im going to walmart soon, if they have an electric guitar amp combo should I buy it no matter the price??

no

walmart.com/ip/Blue-Full-Size-Electric-Guitar-10-Watt-Amp-Gig-Bag-Guitar-Strap-Beginners/30492998

It's a piece of cheapChinese plywood shit It won't sound good, it'll be awful to play, you'll get pissed off with it and it'll gather dust in the corner of your room. If you can't afford at least a Squier CV or an Epiphone then you're just wasting your money.

tl;dr - no

This is the oldest thing I have, but I'm not sure it counts since I was in no way serious when recording it.
All the guitar wank is completely improvised by the way.
clyp.it/udtt0lt5

Just go to sporting goods and do us all a favor.

Posting my stack again, will upload soundclips later today.

Signal is = Custom Thin LP - Wah - Tuner - Mel9 - Muff - Acapulco Gold - Procession Reverb - El Cap Delay - Ditto x2 with stereo output into Orange AD140 and a Kelly from 69.

solid post

Listen to this user buy a squier because even if you don't upgrade for years at least you have a decent beginner guitar.

what if Im not a beginner player but an acoustic only cuck

No, because you should always start with an acoustic. I started with a shitty old acoustic (thing was probably about 60 years old at that point) that was meant for nylon strings, but had been strung with steel instead.

The action and string tension on it was so bad no one could play an F at the first fret if they were trying to barre the strings. The neck was bowed and the guitar was always out of tune at certain places because of it.

But I perservered and kept at it, and today I am a competent guitarist.

Is that called "ravioli" because that's what the guy vomits up from 0:39 - 1:00?

Oldest thing I have is this (posted it also in the last thread)
clyp.it/lesl1jmc
I did remaster it a while back (idk why I did that instead of just re-recording it t.b.h) and I just figured out I must have recorded it in 2002, judging by the October 2002 date stamp on when I uploaded it to GeoCities.
Here's a remastered copy I mixed into fake stereo from the original mono recording:
clyp.it/ncxcavgw
Recorded about 2 years after I started off with the almost-unplayable acoustic when I was 14.

what do you think of the mel9? do you have any clips of you playing with it?

Get a squier or go to a music store and get a decent electric.

My teacher uses his squier over his other guitars cause he got it set perfectly for him.

Nothing wrong with acoustic btw

Not a fan of these uncanny valley strats. The body shape is just slightly off.

Shame, they probably play and sound pretty good. I kinda like the bridge too.

Body looks like it's half way between a strat and a gibson SG. But that's not the worst thing about it... That headstock...

I like it alot, sounds a lot like a real mellotron. I love that you can bend the strings and it follows. Ive used a C9, and while that had nicer and more versatile sounds, this one sounds more real.

I can upload a video of it later

It looks like it can't decide if it's offset or not.
>they got the ass part right

does it produce any sounds that aren't completely demonic if you use it with the muff on?

>guns in a grocery store
How does it feel to live in redneckistan?

as long as the muff is set to low gain its kinda cool, but I dont use them togheter often

What do you think of Blues wankers who uses more than the blues scale?
BB Kings style for example.
Although if you look into BB's all he uses is the traditional blues boxes & licks and every note cromaticaly

I think ur gay lol

I hear MM guitars are great, but why do they all have retarded looking bodies?
part from dat JP tho'

I used to be really into blues. Now it bores the living shit out of me.

Pretty fuckin' great.

For me, one of the best features of a Strat is the 6 in line tuners. I never understand why some companies build strats (small s) with 3 a side or 4+2 or even worse, a reverse 6 in line headstock. Just seems completely fucking retarded to me.

And the output jack on a recessed plate on the top of the body so it doesn't break the socket when you leave the guitar on a stand woith a lead plugged in.

Reverse's are easier to tune standing up.

>I want to pretend I'm Jimi Hendrix

So you can get a mustang and a remington at the same time to put yourself in the pages of rock history

brains BTFO

do they make an offset Remington?

For that problem just get an angled cable
Which i'm needing to do because every week i have to tighten the jack on my guitar

Closest i can find

You've fitted an Electrosocket and it still works loose? I've got that on my Tele and it's rock solid.

I do prefer inline but the string break angle is an extra thing you have to think about.

WEW

How does that work

Electrosocket here, literally the only option

pic is a standard Tele jackplate, these things work loose all the time

Electrosocket screws into the body instead of having a crappy spiked frame that's meant to dig in and grip the wood

stewmac.com/Hardware_and_Parts/Jack_Plates/Electrosocket_Jack_Mount.html

Graduated tuner posts. Long posts for the bass strings, short ones for the treble strings, works for me.

who else /nogear/ here? why would you need gear besides an amp if you don't even play gigs?

Fender should just buy the patent and make it standard hardware

Personal enjoyment. Why do people buy boats if theyre not fishing or transporting people/goods?

>why would you need gear besides an amp if you don't even play gigs

I'm struggling to understand that question

I have 1 pedal. That's it. And I don't even use it.

If you don't play gigs then the only gear you need is an amp, fairly straightforward isn't it?

At least he traded a keyboard for something useful.

Really makes you think...

same reason dentists buy PRS

what does gg think of the keeley loomer

anyone play dobro here? just found out my wrists are fucked and i cant strum anymore unless i want to get nerve damage but apparently dobro is super ergonomic (doc said piano is also fine but fuck that noise)

need resources/etc because nobody in my area teaches dobro lessons

nice modulation effect but the fuzz sounds like ass

My tele doesnt have that it is like a Les Paul jack and it still gets loose all the time and makes noise when plugged
Pic related is my tele's fucked jack

This isnt Sup Forums fuck you

First, we kill all the single-coil sized bucker guys...

i think ur gay lol

>unscrew plate
>tighten socket nut
>replace plate

is it really that difficult?

Second, we smash the blues junior tele blooze dads gear

I think a lot of my old recordings sound better than what I currently play.

clyp.it/2nhpwhob

in that case please don't post what you currently play

clyp.it/m3prdxua

How did your wrists get fucked up? That sucks.

Les Paul or strat and why

>How did your wrists get fucked up?
wanking

LP, because.

strat cuz price

Second one sounds much tighter. What's the song in the first one? It sounds familiar.

Boss battle music from Final Fantasy 6.

strat cuz weedy jangling is nice

Both, because i record and perform a lot of different styles, and because i can afford both.

Sick of using headphones and computer speakers for my synths and guitar multifx. am i better off getting a PA or a Roland Cube?

Nothing wrong with acoustic. If anything it's better to learn on that electric

just overuse from guitar, school, work, etc. being a lankyfag doesnt help either

Roland Cube for guitar and a PA for the synths

Thoughts on rocksmith? I want to get better at my bass

I ingrained bad technique playing that game like a dumbass.

In terms of learning songs, you can get them into muscle memory using it but you'll still need the chart in front of you to play them.

I bet craigs list has hundreds for those combo packs for way cheaper.

i dont have that particular issue

what bad technique tho?

Poor hand syncronisation (as long as the note registered it didn't matter how clean it sounded), digging in with the pick and getting it caught on the strings, inefficient movements and seemingly holding the pick wrong in general.

Still trying to fix it. You should be fine using Rocksmith as long as you focus on hitting the notes properly in a way the feels easy and fluid, and not spastically attempting to navigate passages like I did.

but you'll probably get murdered

Yeah i have the music volume lower than the instrument volume so i know what im playing, if it sounds wrong i fix it asap. as far as holding the instrument and picking goes, i did have guitar lessons at one point so i know how to do all that efficiently. did you not do any of the tutorials?

>bandmate invite a Grill with a "good voice" to sing along
>She sings lifelessly and adds nothing to the mix
>She ragequit during most of our bridges because she cannot sing high enough and does not know to sing harmony
>We start transposing but it's still not good
>One day I'll become a Pro
>cause a fight between bass player and drummer
Worst gig ever.

Remember not to bring any grill

Dad rockers terrify me.

Why are they all overweight and balding? I don't want this in my future desu.

I had already been playing for a while when I started playing it. I went through the tutorials anyway none of them were particularly helpful.

avoid tonality and you'll be fine

Best singer ive ever worked was grill. She was a young bougie black girl who had been taking singing lessons since she was like 9. She was phenominal, but yes most grill a shit, guys have probably been telling her shes good for years cause they trying to fuck.

This is your future

Become albini. Rollins like dad rock and hes only started letting himself go in the last few years.