Would it be cringe if I print this on my t-shirt and wear it in public? Also, merch general, maybe. Post your shit

Would it be cringe if I print this on my t-shirt and wear it in public? Also, merch general, maybe. Post your shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhnWwZe6huc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unless you're a poc or a built dude. everybodys is gonna laugh at the scrawny white kid being an jackass in real life for (You)s

you could almost say it'd be like public castration

pretty sure it would
why won't you wear plain color shirt instead?

Yes, thank you for asking.

you could almost say i need to be hard to wear it XD

Go to /fa/ and learn how to dress.

recent cops.

you could almost say id be like a stupid helpless child! WOOT WOOT

>implying

I did that, never got assaulted. Then my girlfriend tie-dyed it and now she wears it to bed

When this song came out, I thought it was really cool. This was in the mid 2000's, and the whole electroclash thing was pretty edgy at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhnWwZe6huc

So I bought a band shirt that said "I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU" on it and wore it to class. I was at a pretty weird boarding school, and I had a kind of loud personal style that I thought could handle a shirt like that (I had a rat-tail and wore acid washed shit).

Anyway folks laughed at me a lot. More than they usually did, haha.

I say go for it on the understanding that you will probably look back on this point in your life as your fashion victim phase.

Yes

nice nu-male merch

>nu male

Would it be cringy to print this on cotton canvas and put it on the back of a denim jacket?

I made this at high school in art lesson. I have put it to neon green t-shirt

Buy the real t-shirt instead, you faggot. Mikey needs the money

>implying mike isn't living in wealth

Let me rephrase: Mike wants the money and Mike deserves the money.

depends entirely on the jacket

>implying mike doesn't secretly live with me because I let him stay here for free

Memes aside, I copped this years ago and I just now remembered I had it. I need to find a better frame.

Solid cop

Underrated

I try to avoid getting shirts with just straight up album covers on it unless it's like subtle, like I got The Modern Dance cover on a t-shirt but it doesn't have like text or anything so it works better imo
Also wearing that specifically might be a little edgy in just some everyday context
people might not question it as much if it were a poc but people are stupid, it would still honestly be just as cringey as a scrawny white kid
a built dude would be cool though

Why are Swans fans such edgelords?

It's like you grew out of Linkin Park and Marilyn Manson and right into Swans.

If you wear that shirt around, people are going to think you're a fucking idiot.

you can say it as many times as you want, but the truth is you're an autistic unfunny cuck

hey man what's up

why are we memeing this?

They sell a tshirt like this. It will look better than anything you could make.

i bought a pretty fucked up mars volta tshirt back in day let me get it photographed haha

>autistic
>cuck

Smells like social rejection in here

>haha I'll steal memes

ehh same thing