Ask a colombian from Medellin anything

Ask a colombian from Medellin anything

Other urls found in this thread:

espaciourbano.com/Apartamentos_Arriendo_Medellin.asp?Neg=1&xZona=monica
espaciourbano.com/Apartamentos_venta_Sector_Zona3.asp?idciudad=10028&Ciudad=Medellin Zona 3 - Laureles&Sector=monica
youtube.com/watch?v=sk-f2gaqaWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is a medellin?

What's Medilin?

>What is Medilin?

why do your girls have enormous jaws?

Where can I get a Colombian Catholic gf pls

thank you

>Not knowing Pablo's homeland

is it easy to bang colombian girl as a tall blonde guy?

i wouldn't bang girl from medelin if i were you

Is it Colombia or Venezuela where people starve to death?

What? I don't really know

In Colombia

Yes, but only if you're not austistic or ugly enough

Why not?

V*nezuela

Venezuela

Why does she have Lithuanian flag on her cheek?

Do people from colombia dislike Venezuela or other South American states? After all they are all artificial and consist of the same mixed people.

Only Venezuela and maybe Bolivia and Ecuador, also Nicaragua

>After all they are all artificial and consist of the same mixed people.
wrong

Venezuela: love hate.

Mexican culture is liked a lot, especially in lower, middle class.
Argentinian hooligan culture and music (rock mostly) is liked.
Cuban music is liked too. Brazil has a good image.

don't care much about other countries.

> consist of the same mixed people.

only Colombia has 60 different indigenous groups, over 100 languages, etc. Miscegenation was different in every region of Latin America.

whats your favorite dish involving platanos?

How are the politicians in your country? To what ethnicity do they belong to?

Based Colombia

If you mean bananas, i don't like that, but if you mean actual platanos, patacones with hogao is my favorite

is pablo escobar still popular ?

big politicians? Metzito-White.

From time to time some Black person is elected Minister or something like that.

we also had black president, Juan José Nieto Gil, in 1861.

most people hate the fact that he has became popular because of Narcos, Escobar el patrón del mal, The Two Escobars, etc. people is ashamed of these kind of shows.

Escobar never was liked except for some favela dwellers in Medellin.

Based Brazil

In Medellin a lot, especially in the lower class but people from any economic level can like him

Was García Márquez on drugs when he wrote "One Hundred Years of Solitude" ?

Are there really "European white" or more like I would imagine my generic Mexican?

he mainly just made a reelaboration of stories from the oral tradition from the Caribbean Coast...

do canadian or american foreigners live there?

Yes, for some reason black americans come here a lot but most americans who come here are white or chicanos anyways

pic related is presidential cabinet a couple of years ago.

there are some Unitedstasian expat communities. dunno about Canadians (also not that we can distinguish one from the other).

Colombia voted against peace with the FARC right ? What happened since ?

How do I get a job in Medellin?

Our ex-president (the one who lead the campaign against the plebiscit) got involved in the negotiations and another agreement is expected to be made this year

It's pretty easy, there are a lot of opportunities here, do you have a degree?

67% of people didn't vote. The others voted equally for and against it (50% tie). The peace deal was revised and approved by the Congress. Farc members are concentrating in 23 areas all over Colombia in order to demobilize.

>do you have a degree?
No, I'll start studying this year.

Is it easy to get a job in Medellin with a IT degree?

>67% didn't vote

WTF

Claro yo hablando sobre plátanos realmente!

that looks really good, reminds me of ropa vieja on tostones or something

I don't know much about it, but you should be fine if you have a degree

tell me about barranqullia?

How much does it cost a house/apartment in your city?

Are you a girl ?

Is Medellin still a cocaine city, or have drugs like that gone away?

I don't really know much about it, i have never been there, you should ask someone from Barranquilla tho, i know it's a beautiful city but not too much more

Around $300-$400 USD for an apartment around where i live

I could be one 4 you ;)

Medellin has never been a cocaine city, there has never been plantations in the city and it has never been a popular drug around here, the only the only thing it had was that most Narcos where from here

>Around $300-$400 USD for an apartment around where i live
Jesus Christ, you can buy a apartment in Medellin for $300~$400 USD!?

So they can handle the BIG CHILEAN COCK

espaciourbano.com/Apartamentos_Arriendo_Medellin.asp?Neg=1&xZona=monica

$100USD = $300.000COP

i hate your country

In 5/6 years, I'll move to Medellin and I'll give your countrywomen the BIG BRAZILIAN COCK that they are craving for

the worst inmigrants with moroccans in Spain

Wait what, I thought the price was rent for a month more than an actual house, maybe in some rich part of the richest city. What the fug

I don't really understand what you tried to say, but the price is in Colombian pesos (COP) not dollars

it is rent m8, don't be ridiculous.

he thought the price is for buying, not renting, you illiterate nigger.

Brazilian guy ask for the price of an apartment.
You say 300-400$ USD which I assumed to be a monthly rent.
Then your link made me thought the price in colombian peso was the price of the house.
But it's for the rent right ?

Yeah, that's why I couldn't believe it.

cheap whores in congolombia are like 15€

Yes, you can buy an apartment for $300USD in a favela tho

But 300-400$ of rent seems expensive, I mean it's Colombia.

But thinking about it, it seems high to me because I rent a room, here it's 50 square meter.

i love this book. it is so funny.

m8, how much does a apartment in Medellin cost?

I want to BUY, not rent

morocco level

From some website, I saw like 60k$ USD in city center

seriously, do you want to buy that?why? do you want to live in a third world country? with 40 criminals/m2

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was rent kek

espaciourbano.com/Apartamentos_venta_Sector_Zona3.asp?idciudad=10028&Ciudad=Medellin Zona 3 - Laureles&Sector=monica

It depends on the estrato (economic level, it goes from 1 being the most poor and 6 being the most wealthy), i live in a estrato 4-5 neighborhood so it's probably more expensive around here than it is in the center

Does that mean you have a feminine penis ?

I think I can buy a apartment in Medellin with Brazilian Real.
I didn't know that our currency was powerful in Colombia

What about the cost of living?

Well it was obvious at first, but your link got me for some reason to think otherwise. w/e

Food is very cheap if you buy local things, basic services (water, gas and electricity) are cheap too, internet is kinda expensive, restaurants are cheap, transportation it's good and it's probably not cheap but it's not really expensive

>the worst immigrants with moroccans in Spain

What about Romanians Juan? What about us?

1. How safe are your cities?
2. Do i need a gun to be safe?
3. Are white peoples accepted in society?

>What about Romanians Juan? What about us?
at least you are european.

but shit too

what's your opinion of all your children in South America and other parts of the world?

Proud of them? Ashamed? Terrified?

Also, how do they speak spanish? I met two girls from S America and she said that nooo, no differences in Spanish in S America

1. Depends on the city, for example, Cali is extremely dangerous but Tunja is very safe, Medellin and Bogota are regular

2. You can't have guns in here, having one would be good but it's not like you NEED to have one

3. There is a lot of white people in here, especially in Medellin, Bucaramanga and Cucuta, so yes, no one really cares too much about race

That's a very well know shitposter, you shouldn't really be wanting any opinion from him

>all your children in South America and other parts of the world?
children? they re indians
>Proud of them? Ashamed? Terrified?
they were our colonies like france with Africa, literally slaves...who cares about indians with low iq.
>I met two girls from S America and she said that nooo, no differences in Spanish in S America

-.-

Are cars expansive?

one question

why some romanians girls love prostitution?

Kind of, you can get a good deal if you're smart but cars can get a little expensive

Dude, this is off topic, but i will answer you:

I can say the same about spanish womens, you can literally fuck even for free spanish bitches from 18-45 years. I lived in Spain 2 years, with your 30% unemployment rate is very very easy to fuck your womans, "cheap rates". So stfu next time when you start to eat shit.

>why some romanians girls love prostitution?

The fucks should I know? I never date or speak with Romanian girls. I find them the most repulsively arrogant and shallow group of women I have ever met in my entire life.

Maybe because poverty, and considering how stupid they are, they sell their body.

>I lived in Spain 2 years
youtube.com/watch?v=sk-f2gaqaWo

meanwhile Juan is having siesta!

At least they have work

I've been in Medellin, it's cool as fuck. Too bad more than half of the city territory is made of favela-like slums , but that's like every single city in colombia.

Also colombian in medellin aren't as black as in the other parts I've visited, you can tell there's a minimal european presence.

tons of people from your country work for my father... shut up fucking gypsy

Who's your father?

>Too bad more than half of the city territory is made of favela-like slums
What? Only 15% of the city are favelas

myn family has a big counstruction company,

>tons of people from your country work for my father

i think this sentence sums up what's wrong with Sup Forums

Is Medellin a safe city?

serious question now?

Is anything being constructed anymore in Spain.

I have been out of Romania for 7 Years and have met so many spanish in Uk and China for work. Not even amusing.

Suck my dick loser, your just trolling here, I know A LOT of rich peoples in Spain, they don't have have sons like you, and they are very educated, your just a junk. Your shit smells bad, go away.

I've been to Bogota, it's pretty comfy.
What about Medellin?

but you are scum in my country, and who cares them , i am rich as shit,

i know that retard provoked you but thats actually bullshit, girls here arent that desperate despite the unemployment (bc of welfare preventing chaos basically), whereas prostitution from romanian chicks is a real thing

unemployment in spain is already down to under 20% btw, it was 30% when the recession was at its worst

rich shit is stil shit Juan!

Could you outsmart Venezuelans?

yep there's stuff being constructed in the cities obviously, just not nearly as much as there used to be

and yeah lots of people here fall for the london meme or want to go to china for something different so most of spanish emigration concentrates there, also germany

Well just like any other big city it has its problems, but it's safe enough if don't live in a low class area

It's comfy too

We did a lot of times

and? i hate your people...thankfully now they move to UK

In which incidents?

more like your dad is XD kid

>yep there's stuff being constructed in the cities obviously,
our business is outside of Spain, In Mexico,Brazil and China.

the company is growing fast