Opus(Four Tet remix)

I see you still havnt learned your lesson

Just wait till Quintin hears about this

This

Depends which drug..

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92

Pic related.

Prepare the Quentin-ite, he draws near.

Just a reminder that you're an autistic moron. I've smoked pot for twelve years, so I guess you could call me a stoner though it's not a label I'd apply to myself insofar as someone who has a few glasses of wine on a Friday night isn't referred to as 'a drinker'.

I have a first class honours BSc, I am chartered in my profession, I earn an extremely good wage, I am responsible for multi-million pound projects and I'm married to a consultant doctor. I'd be willing to bet that I come across as more presentable and professional than some little meme spewing Sup Forums arsehole.

You seem upset, i thought weed calms you down

is that a lung? nice to see a can of irn bru on here

I'm convinced that whoever made this is an arrogant retard. Coming from a non stoner.

I'm a Scotfag so the Irn Bru is obligatory!

It's a Volcano vaporizer, pumps hot air through the weed chamber that then fills a bag with vapour, takes about thirty seconds to fill. Excellent piece of kit, can fill 3 to 4 bags off about .3 grams. Your weed will never combust with the Volcano even with the temperature set to maximum. I haven't smoked at all since I bought it.

respect

sounds pretty sick, how long does it last?

just do your drugs and shutup

no one cares

The Volcano? If you take proper care of it, keep the components clean, don't leave it on constantly etc. it can last for ages. Comes with a three year warranty but I've heard of them lasting for over ten years. The company that makes them (German based) is very decent to deal with as well, if there is breakage following the warranty period they'll restore your old model to new for a fairly reasonable price. Go to a cofee shop or cannabis dispensary and odds are if there's a vape it'll be the Volcano simply because it's so reliable, easy to use and requires minimal cleaning.

As for the high, fuck me, it's unbelievable. I find the ceiling doesn't seem to work the same way with with this for me, I can get much more baked with it than I can when smoking. This may be exaggerated with me though because I'm asthmatic and find vapour much easier to hold deep in the lungs.

Also, more stoned music.

:)

I love Beethoven at any time but when stoned I particularly love Toscanini's recording of Beethoven's 6th. The recording quality isn't great and there exists many more accurate interpretations of the symphony, but this one is my favourite because of its intensity, vigour and warmth. The first movement encapsulates exactly how I feel when I'm stoned.

Haha drugs LMAO, drugs are so cool dude. You haven't really listened to music until you're completely whacked out on some illicit substances right?! Thats when you can truly appreciate it.

HAHA you just fell for an ironic TROLL!

I've seen Quentin memes many fucking times (even spoke to the cunt back when he used to post in /lit/) so I'm not sure I've really fallen for anything, just attempting to counteract the douchebaggery on the off-chance the user actually believes that shit.

sounds like whoever wrote this shitty comic had a personal, uh, experience just like this happen to them

LW

I doubt anyone believes that unless they're a deeply impressionable teenager.

Drugs can however enhance your appreciation of music by allowing you to become more absorbed in what you're listening to and interpret things differently. It is a very pleasant experience and often quite memorable, for example I remember exactly how I felt listening to classical music whilst on mushrooms ten years ago.

This doesn't mean that I don't enjoy listening to music when I'm sober (far from it) or that music is necessarily better on drugs, but I do respond to it in a very different way.

that's what he's already doing

did not read

fuck off

kys you addict fag

>I guarantee that you (the person reading this) have a problem with overpronation, but who cares, right?
>Implying I don't do gastroc and soleus deactivation and tibialis strengthening every leg day
Nice try juvenoia alex jones

notice how Quentin thinks smoking weed makes you a loser but he is always getting bullied in these comics, what an incredible self-own

loser virgin basement dwelling right wing failure

Ah, lovely, can't argue with a reasonable post so urges me to kill myself.

>Morrowind is bad
>You need drugs to play it

HOLD ME BACK

Most of these things are true in a sense but for entirely the wrong reasons. It would be like if I said hyperconsumerism was bad but used some Sup Forums infographic about Jews to explain why

classic anti drug right wing, i like how he compares smoking pot to genocide. The lack of self awareness is astonishing
for reference i smoke weed like once a month at max

>anybody who disagrees with me is a basement dweller

not them but give this "argument" a rest

why havent you killed yourself yet?

>accuses stoners of logical fallacy
>commits logical fallacy by false analogy

Nice one, but the "good in moderation" thing is about consumption of substances, not about genocide

Uh, I'm a stoner and I have friends who don't smoke, I've never pressured them to smoke, and they've never shamed me for smoking.

Not being a douchebag is not difficult. Refraining from shaming others for personal choices even if you disagree with them is not difficult.

>all these newfags taking quentin comics seriously

>muh degeneracy

This, you fucking rejects know it's ironic, right?

literally obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=4MGtU8OX_3c

Might be time to grow up buddy

This is shockingly good when robotripping in bed. I usually preferred lush albums like Feels or Sleep Cycle because those vibe really well. I initially tried it out because of all the strumming in the first two tracks but something about the scarce, plucked guitaring in the second half of this is really special, and of course the sounds of nature add a lot. Sleep Cycle is the best album for dxm in my opinion but this one always surprises me with how good the trip turns out.

I like Love - Forever Changes with opiates. Feels perfect to me.