Do you miss him yet?

Do you miss him yet?

So much. The new Star Wars was just another movie, there was nothing special or unique about it.

Good night sweet prince.

Literally who?

Only the guy who revolutionized the special effects industry, is responsible for one of the most lucrative and popular film franchises ever, and heavily influenced the modern movie franchise model. And then blew all his good will by editing his most beloved movies and making three disappointing prequels.

The fact hes been completely unable to reproduce any of those feats when he was no longer surrounded by the absolute best and brightest of hollywood kinda proves he wasn't all that instrumental to any of it.

Disney has no creativity left. They only boundaries left to push are sjw approved. Disney will continue to play things safe.

So nobody special

Theres no point in trying to push boundaries in restricted formats when the internet has removed all boundaries.

That's certainly a possibility. Another is maybe he lost his touch. He seemed pretty passionate about film-making in the beginning. Maybe he got too far removed from the artistic side of things and too arrogant for his own good. How long had it been since he was involved with actual film production before the Phantom Menace? Then he jumps into this super ambitious project surrounded by a bunch of yes-men.

I want to fuck the bunny tho

I never miss.

just you wait for giantess loli kino

fuck no

I think this is it. In the beginning of his career, he was a young rebel struggling against the man and the corporate studios. He had to fight to get his movies made the way he wanted and that forced him to put time and effort into them. After his big success and the vast wealth from that success, he no longer needed to struggle against the man. He had become the man.

what's wrong with this shot?

>le evul corporations and ess jay double you feminism boogeyman

oh fuck off

I'm so sorry George

God no. Lucas was a fucking hack.

'no'

Go to bed Pierce

you tell me

the fact that literally nothing in it besides the actors is real?

It speaks volumes about how fucking lazy of a director George is when he doesn't even want to use sets for a basic living room

still better than what Lucas shat out.

Despite all the shit going on on-screen, why is this sequence so fucking boring to look at?

George just can't direct for shit

Oh, Lucas... how did the mighty fall

He can rot in hell with his autism, as can you all.

God damn her face. Does affirmative action require you to hire ugly people now?

I never said Disney was evil. I like a lot of their movies, I just don't like the direction they took with the new Star Wars movie.

That weird cgi clip cant be real, can it?

George, we're so sorry, please come back, we didn't mean to be mean with the memes