My wife actually wants to see this. I am mildly interested as I used to play WoW...

My wife actually wants to see this. I am mildly interested as I used to play WoW. Is it as bad as RT says it is or will we enjoy it?

Eh, it's pretty fun and dumb. You will probably like it more than the regular joe schmoe since you'll recognize a lot of characters, and some easter eggs.

Your wife wants to relive the night she was BLACKED!

RT was way off base here. User score's at like 83%.

Go fucking see it you dumb nigger.

That's not how the meme works.

There's gotta be a black man involved.

Go for it, there are some fun scene and it looks beautiful. If you enjoyed stupid shit like Avatar you'd like this.

>played wow
>married
Can't she just go with her boyfriend?

every "user score" is getting spammed with 10s

ORCs are an allegory for the BLACK man.

If I had to rate it next to similarly scored Rotten Tomatoes movies, I'd say it's slightly worse than Sucker Punch.

Is her son interested in seeing it?

it's pretty dumb but still enjoyable in a campy sorta way.

LOL U GUYZ SOO FUNNEE XD

so it's slightly worse than a masterpiece that flew over most people's heads?
Thanks, sold.

I took my dad for father's day. I play wow and he doesn't. we both came out enjoying it and he said it wasn't very hard to follow even though he didn't know anything about the game.

RT seems way off. I would rate it somewhere in the 60%s. If it's a genre you enjoy you'll get a kick out of it.

everyone got suckerpunch. Only early teenagers were impressed by it.

Alright good. She likes LOTR and the hobbit and I know enough lore to explain shit so I think we should enjoy. I see what you did there.

no they aren't. orcs are based on mongols

it's not as bad as RT says, it was much better than the hobbits movies for instance.

Incorrect, kiddo.

>Asking rot/tv/entomatto if it's good
They only shill for RT for meme's sake

It's good. I don't know what the fuck the critics are on about. Sure it's messy af, but it's good fun.

IT'S 83% ON RT SO YEA YOUSHOULD ENJOY IT

>wife

pics when

Warcraft orcs are

Lol this movie is shit dude

>my wife

You fucking retard.

The main thing to realize is that it starts off pretty weak and it gets better as it goes along. Overall it's pretty good and the user scores are more reflective of it's actual quality than the pretentious critics panning it.

the first 1/3 of the movie youll be like wtf is happening right now. who the fuck edited this movie. is this their first job out of college?

then the next 1/3 youll be like ok this is cool but fuck this half orc bitch tho. also i dont trust this wizard dude.

then the last 1/3 youll be like holy shit this is crazy vidyakino shit. characters dying all over the place. demons. monsters. magic. huge battles. basically awesome.

afterwards youll be blown away for about five minutes. but then youll think back to the first 1/3 and convince yourself it wasnt that great.

Watch it,

KINO
I
N
O

I like the way you describe things, user.

It was alright. I was expecting it to be pretty awful given blizzard quality in recent years but it was a fun little movie.

Nothing spectacular but worth a watch just for the easter eggs if you're a Warcraft fan.

>That scene where they're riding through the woods and you can hear the gnoll aggro noise in the background

ORC'D

It's pretty forgettable, I got a free ticket so wasn't too mad but i'd be mad paying for it

You're a herald of woe and you're not welcome. Lathspell I name you. Ill news is an ill guest.

The movie gets shittier and shittier the more you know about lore.
>no Stormreaver clan or Shadow Council
>Gul'dan is apparently the leader of the horde
>Doomhammer is a Frostwolf
>Blackhand dies in honourable combat and not backstabbed
>Gul'dan doesn't end in a coma when Medivh dies
>Doomhammer doesn't become Warchief
>Stormwind doesn't get razed
>orcs are honorable warriors that dindu nothing wrong

next movie brah

It's going to be Doomhammer wrecking shit.

>warcraft lore has consistently been retconned and changing every time they add to its story
>this movie continues with that
>this movie sucks my Warcraft lore is amazing

The biggest problem with the movie was that Medivh's golem was just there to look like an infernal during the end instead of being the motherfucking curator
Moroes was cool though

Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and water to bandy words with a witless worm.

Non-WoW player's opinion of the movie:

BAD:
Anduin Lothar acts like a pissy cunt 80% of the time and he's the protagonist
Romance between Anduin and Garona is so forced it's ridiculous

GOOD:
Durotan

nah, you clearly didn't

It's not as bad as it's RT score but it's still bad.

It's better than Dawn of JUST

Its a solid 7-8/10 movie my friends with 0 Warcraft knowledge loved it more than I did.

pretty acurate

its fun

>BvS
>bad

>but I want to fuck this half orc bitch tho

fixed that for you

It's pretty terrible. The orcs are OK but the humans are a 1/10 embarassment to western culture

WOW fans love it, everyone else hates it because it doesn't explain any of the lore to them.

The movie sucked. Dialogue was awful. It was filled with more retcons to the lore than I could count. The action was generic "epic movie" style shots. There were cool cameos for WoW players. That was pretty much it. If you grew up with the Warcraft games, the changes that Chris Metzen did to the lore make the franchise seem foreign and unrelated to what you played all those years ago. Warcraft lore has been in the toilet ever since we took down Arthas, which was when Chris Metzen stopped stealing other people's ideas and tried to come up with originals of his own - which he has always been terrible at. He should not be in charge of any creative team, let alone the lead story direction for a triple-A franchise.

Any WoW fan that knows the lore knows that Christ Metzen changes the lore every time there is a new book, comic, or expansion. You meant to say, "Casuals love it'. Warcraft fans are done with Metzen and his bullshit.

I loved it but I used to be a big wow player. It's a fun movie. Yes it's not a fucking cinematic masterpiece but it's full of "awwwwwww holy shit that was awesome" moments. Don't listen to the critics.

No, it really wasn't. The only people who will enjoy those moments are current WoW players who are more impressed with the fact that a character they recognized did something more than what they actually did.

It's just like how WoW has evolved - it has hit that peak niche market of just casual enough to attract no-lifers, but not engaging enough to keep them entertained.

zug zug