Why does he hate America spee?

Why does he hate America spee?

Muslim

I mean, is he even black?

Is this some sort of PR stunt to make commie SF area and Oakland black nationalist people love him?

Because he went from an NFC winning QB to a guy who's about to lose his job to fucking Gabbo.

Attention whore

Its just a dumb song and tradition

Has nothing to do with sports

>yo black power mah nig

t. quadroon raised by the two whitest adoptive parents in human history

Seems like a publicity stunt, has he ever been vocal about black subjects before?

Your parents can't see your edge on 4chin buddy.

at least he can use the WE WUZ KINGS argument because he looks like an Egyptian pharaoh

Black dad, born to white single mom.

Typical case of son-of-a-coalburner syndrome.

>benched for a ninth stringer
Toll paid?

Reminder that this is a guy who has multiple "sneaker rooms" in his house

The last thing Kaeperdumbshit was vocal about was instagramming "#7tormsComing" at Houston as it was being destroyed by floods.

It's possible he's just an idiot.

kek I forgot about that

because America loves Russell Wilson

No, he's an idiot. Anyone who couldn't figure out for years that you need to hike the ball before the clock runs out is a potato

It's adorable how this literal neanderthal, who collects tacky basketball shoes and is a swagfag, suddenly has the intellect to think and care about complex social issues. He's not even black.

Wonder if hell pull a full NOI and become Abdullah Z Mohamed or something, has there ever been one or a five percenter in the nfl?

Probablly yeah

#sneakerlivesmatter

Wasn't he given up for adoption as well? Pretty bad when both your mom and did don't want you.

Thank god I'm white and I have no inferiority complex or pent up butthurt

He looks like the son of that lead guy in the Walking Dead spinoff.

Yes.

These are his parents.

>tfw some nog has more white privilege than you

He's not wrong.

oopsie

This, I don't understand why mulattos like Kaepernick are so enthusiastic about the movement. It's not about guys who look like us, it's about guys who look like Draymond Green.

in case you haven't noticed, the sports media is desperate to get someone like him to be the figurehead for injecting SJW nonsense into sports

they tried to do the same with Rousey

Okay I can see the Muslim

Really though I think he's just trying to stir shit up. He probably wanted to keep his bench warm before the game started. But now that he used the "muh black lives" everybody is going to jump on his dick.

>for a country that oppresses black people

Lol, this country bends over backwards to appease us.

>there are bodies in the street

And most of them are put there by black people

Kill yourself beta nu male cuck

But he has a college degree :^)

>the sports media is desperate to get someone like him to be the figurehead for injecting SJW nonsense into sports

Carmelo Anthony is already doing that

He is trying to get his street cred. He is a light skin mulatto raised with white adoptive parents in white suburbia. He needs to go full black panther to be accepted by the dark skins.

When did Sup Forums exactly get invested with fedora-tipping cuckservatives? When I first started coming here back in 2006 or so, it seemed everyone collectively hated the Republican party and what it stood for. Now it seems most people shit on democrats / liberals for the sake of it. Is it just an edgy contrarian thing? I mean, even on /fa/ we see how we all end up having popular things, is it just mostly that?

Why does America hate blacks?

Because I assume he is a rational human being.

expertly cast b8 m8

*tips fedora* m'dont tread on me :)

You realize cuckservative isnt a liberal meme against right wingers but an insult to neocons by the alt right.

This isn't about politics, it's about laughing at a blue pilled delusional nigger, cuck

It's partially just about being contrarian, but it's also undeniable that the Democrats and the left in general are pandering to SJWs harder than ever before.

>cuckservatives

Have you been under a rock the past year, friend? Sup Forums is alt-right central now.

Joke's on him, he'll be in the CFL in a year or two

This place is literally stormfront lite.

>it's "liberal" or "conservative" to fall for race bait

You're going to overdose on that blue pill.

It makes me kind of sad, there was always hatred on Sup Forums but I've never seen it this bad.

Sounds good for soccer since this shit is only happening in black dominated sports. Hell could be infiltration of the most jew like order by MLS and FIFA to get white americans to hate the nba and nfl. FIFA already has caused more white nationalism to occur by forcing say no to racism so this could very well be a psy op.

Would rather die thinking everything was fine then live knowing how shit the world is.

neocons themselves being hardcore leftists who simply love war

(You)

Because Blacks hate White people. The only time they will associate whites is for money or them trying to fuck white women.

This is all ironic because his adoptive family is white and his POC dad left his 19 year old white mom

Alt right, aka middle / upper class white kids who went to college on mommy and daddy's dime and feel the need to "rebel against the establishment!" by sharing opinions via edgy memes on the internet and posting on a Japanese cartoon board?

People are really fucking angry. The problem is that the media refuses to acknowledge how much hatred is coming from the black community out of fear of being called a racist. My dad, a usually moderate, Ivy League-educated black doctor, seriously suggested that "we" should "shoot the white cops". If that's what educated, well-off black people are thinking imagine what the dirt-poor ones (who have legitimate reason to be mad) are thinking.

The whites are angry too because everything is anti white in the media. You got 2 anhry as hell forces that want to go at it. Luckily for me I only date latinas and hate white guilt cucks. Let latinos take over the US to rid it of lazy apes and their cuck apologists. Latinos in power are blacks worst nightmare.

If you browsed -Sup Forums you have noticed alot are poor whites and white latinos who are alt right. Rich white conservatives are neo com faux news watchers.

To bad Lincoln was assassinated before he send all the blacks back to Africa.

The upper class kids are far more likely to be SJWs.

That was never going to happen, Liberia was a pipe dream. The US Navy of today would have a hard time shipping all the black people to West Africa, imagine what a nightmare it would be for the rickety excuse for a navy the USA had back in 1865. Lincoln never took the idea all that seriously, that's why he advocated so strongly for "soft" reconstruction, he knew the black population was there to stay and wanted to avoid a race war in the South.

>be broncobro
>see kaep is in the running to be your qb
>deals doesnt pan out
>whatever.jpg
>see this
>tfw

BIG MONEY ELWAY DOES IT AGAIN!

Im getting sick of mixed race people claiming to be black.

These guys are by far the most pathetic.

>Lincoln never took the idea all that seriously

lol

Linconia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Linconia was the name of a proposed Central American colony suggested by United States Senator Samuel Pomeroy of Kansas in 1862, after U.S. President Abraham Lincoln asked the Senator and United States Secretary of the Interior Caleb Smith to work on a plan to resettle African Americans from the United States.[1]
Background

Since his early political career, Abraham Lincoln supported the American Colonization Society, a group which spawned in the early 19th century to return former African American slaves back to the continent of Africa. They helped to establish the colony of Liberia in 1821.[2] Similar to Linconia, the name of Liberia's capital Monrovia was derived from the name of the fifth President of the United States James Monroe.[3]

Lincoln desired to return former slaves to Africa in order to secure jobs for "free white laborers."[4] He repeated this sentiment at numerous times, including during the American Civil War.[1]

How long until he starts to lose sponsors?

>be franchise quarterback that takes your team to the owl
>completely drop off and get benched because you've been figured out
>try to stay in the lime light by manufacturing a controversy

kaep don't do this to yourself. go home and play with your tortoise

Isn't it obvious?

I hope the O Line lets a few people through.

really makes you think...

That's how we know he isn't black

First of all there lazy good for nothing tricksters
Crack smoking swindlers
Big butt havin
Wide nose breathing all the white man's air
They eat up all the chicken
Think there the best dancers
And they stink

*they're

They tip less than you do, canuck

Do niggers not know that the majority of those non white are mestizo and not nogs? If we were gonna teach based on the race of the students percentage then it would still be nothing about black history yet in school in majority white towns i had an entire month to learn about blacks despite there being so few black students. Nogs are cry babys who think the other non whites have their back. You will never find a latino father be proud if his daughter married a black.

i didn't know much about him but he's got my respect.

The whole alt-right meme is project chanology all over again, its all fun and games...and then someone takes it too seriouslly.

Just as SUPER COOL HACKTIVIST DUDES ANNONYMOUS eventually became a separate entity of its own, breaking with Sup Forums and distancing itself of it and previous user, many of its sjw fans wouldnt be thrilled to be associated with the same guys that started defacing dead kids memorial myspace pages and spouting nigger/faggot at every chance they had, alt-right or whatever faggy name they choose will do the same, theres just so many cred you can get hanging in a mongolian animation foru

You actually think the Navy would care if the cheap ships would sink?

Moron, choke on that kike cock

Because when he gets cut for being shitty and overpaid he wants to cast a doubt on it being to 'political views' rather than being a flash in the pan on a great team.

Well considering your next president got up recently to make a speech to address the national security issue of internet trolls...

I literally hope to god he tears his ACL and/or gets a coma inducing concussion

You forgot to turn off your proxy Brucey.

Whether or not Kap is right or wrong is irrelevant, he's wrong on the most fundamental level. If you're employer needs to answer to customers and advertisers about headlines that you are making, you better be damn fucking good at your job. And Kaepernick is not.

Yeah, he was raised by an upper middle class white family in rural California.

He has no fucking idea what it's like for actual black people.

>a guy with a 1000 shoes wants to talk about muh upreshun

No thanks.

These more than anything else

You're just making shit up kek

Quite. Maybe a little jihad in him too, looking at the facial structure.

t. Clayton Bigsby

This nigga light skin as fuck and was born in fucking Wisconsin.

SMDH

>oppression

Is this what niggers call their horrible body odor? Or am I missing something?

list of his sponsors

So he's one of those idiots that thinks blacks killing blacks is white people's fault

Sup Forums is always right.

Can't believe Colin Kaepernick ruined the sanctity of the anthem before a preseason NFL game at Levi's Stadium. Levi's: The Official Jeans of the 49ers.

>kap singlehandedly kills what would have been 6 consecutive owls for the 9ers under harbaw and smiff
>rg3 is a brown

white people need to stop being sjw hipsters by adopting things with darker skin than them

>get paid millions to sit on your ass and watch football games from the sideline
>bitch about how evil and oppressive America is

Go fuck yourself, Colin.

The alt-right ain't a meme you little retard, its a bunch of people who realize that they want whites to regain an identity and the realization that the real inequality in this world is being driven by genetics.

This is a man who went to the superbowl. He is the pinnacle of the American dream, but he is willing to sacrifice it all for the well being of his community. You shouldn't shit on him, but praise and repent.

When are americans going to realize that their muh freedom speech is a meme?

Show me ONE CASE with a black man getting killed by a police officer and it was NOT 100% justified.

>w-why aren't we allowed to run from or fight with the police