Eternal /got/ general

Azor Jon

So what's that rumor Cercei talked about?

>characters keep calling jaime handsome when he is looking old as fuck

this accomplishes almost nothing

More tearing down this and last season plox. I need to take a chuckle at how edgy you faggots think you are.

>snicker

almost is the keyword here

you can complain about poor writing all you want so long as it's actual criticism instead of crying about how it's not exactly like the books

that varys is coming back

take a wild fuckin' guess

You not only make the thread early and when we're moving slow anyway, you get extra faggoty and put the wrong backlink

LAST THREAD

>implying women dont like men his age

reminds me of Ian McElhinney tweet

A reminder that Blackfish's budget for the rest of the season will instead by spent on 5 more minutes of dragons CGI

>first for being uncomfortably attracted to brother beric

Start a petition to get this show taken off the air! D&D have raped it beyond repair. This is not ASOIAF it is a telenovela. Break the wheel.

A girl has finally become Game of Thrones

fuck off jonsa autist

who /cersei/ here?

>polls all over the web keep putting Emilia as the hottest woman ever when she's getting old and fat and disgusting as fuck

Question
If you were Edumure, would you surrender the castle to jaime?
reminder that Edmure didnt even know for sure if he has a son or not

wilfire bro

How's that going to help though

>threads moving slow, makes one before bump limit anyway.

Honestly, why?

>thread has nothing to do with Jonsa
>excludes it from the backlink anyway

Faggot

sweet girl

>thread has nothing to do with jonsa

so what?

your threads are shit and you need to piss off. i'm not going to link your faggy threads now shut the fuck up you stupid faggot.

>tfw no waif-U

same thing

>Thirty different gods stood along the walls, surrounded by their little lights. The Weeping Woman was the favorite of old women, Arya saw; rich men preferred the Lion of Night, poor men the Hooded Wayfarer. Soldiers lit candles to Bakkalon, the Pale Child, sailors to the Moon-Pale Maiden and the Merling King. The Stranger had his shrine as well, though hardly anyone ever came to him. Most of the time only a single candle stood flickering at his feet. The kindly man said it did not matter. "He has many faces, and many ears to hear."

just what each religion calls their god of death

Was wasting his time training Arya, only to have her kill his other protege and then leave PART of his plan?

It's not Varys. It's wildfire hidden under the Sept of Baelor. Cersei's going to blow it up while the High Sparrow and Tyrells are inside it.

No one sane

Cersei / Jamie wildfyre split incoming gents

So D&D know how it will end and certain pivotal moments. Do book fags think the books will turn to shit? Does grrm owe the book fags an expiration?

last thread was a Littlefinger one, fool

he kill kevan mayb do some mo' sneak shit to get rid faith so dany can cum ova take tut crown

Women like mature men.

how many suicides were there last night after cleganebowl was officially unequivocally shut down?

it was made by the jonsa autist

sup

tyrell fucking shits get out

>Then I got the script...

Kek. Says all you need to know.

Dillane didn't give a fuck about the show, McShane it'S just tits and dragons, mcelhinney "book selmy is better", and now this guy.

maybe they think dabid thinks their like the sith where its only a Master and 1 apprentice

My trips confirm you're the faggot here m8

And you're being horribly autistic in excluding backlinks over your autism.

I'd exclude tripfag and bastard threads from the backlink but I don't cause that's petty

Why are people still acting like ASOIAF is full of "grey" characters? The Mountain is the worst example. Way better portrayed in the show.

hes crashing the faceless men

fuck off jaime has perfect aesthetics

cute

So persona the e indire insider in the catacomba of kung la fine red keep? I thought of that i think ut light ve accurate every you guys think?
I'd yrs she virus the voti ti the ground i think yrs? Even killing rinnegami? Eh is the jextvlibg the. In the lune of succession?

she is gorgeous user

oh yh dat mek mo' sense. but she gone burn thomas

>people unironically think the blackfish won't become lord stoneheart,

newfag here who are this "D&D" you guys are talking about.

>ywn find a feral smirkfu and raise her as your daughter or your pet but eventually it turns to love

>still obsessing over numbers
we see you jonsa autist

fuck off with your samefagging and autistic posts you stupid faggot no one likes you

mental illness.

Jonsa autist is only cancer when he posts Jonsa

when something he posts isn't about it, he's an okay poster

similarly, when you make quality posts about the series, you're alright. When you decide to be classic Bradamante, you're cancer.

get the picture?

From the way this show is going it confirms to me grrm does not know how he is going to end this and D&D were left to pull things out of there ass.

this.

You had to cite that with literally the best photo of her ever though.

why

That's both retarded and possible.

>pet
lewd famalaman

we see you jonsa autist

>still acting like gets mean nothing on Sup Forums

Top autist.

And I don't samefag jackshit you fucking tripfag.

Filtered

What happened to the guy rowing the boat? Is his story done?

why exactly are you acting like Marcus now?

Give me one single reason to not be hyped for next week.

>Dillane didnt give a fuck about the show

Which was because the guy was literally too stupid to comprehend anything? Did you even read the interview? He couldnt understand anything

>McShane It's just tits and dragons

He literally did a banter and Liam Cunningham confirmed it

but I cant defend Barristan. Even Charles Dance was saying how much he embarassed himself and that as an actor he should focus on the screenplay and not on the goddamn source material. The guy got BTFO'd by real life Tywin.

gurm probably told d&d the big plot points, but it's up to them how to get to those points

which is how we end up with arya brushing off fatal injuries ect

she aint do it on purpose nigga she tryna burn da faith but mayb she dont know thomas in da building and he gone die

Cause he's autistic and petty

we saw poddrick last episode, wtf are you walking about

>And I don't samefag jackshit
lol just go into any of the threads last night after midnight and everyone will see your samefagging

i'm not the only one who thinks you're an annoying faggot

fuck off

just as to not traumatize her or anything.
she used to shit in the woods and stuff like that, she might prefer to keep doing it that way, etc...

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Genocide of the Free Folk at the hands of House Bolton and Umber.

why cant they just grab those spears?

he'll return when arya returns to westeros

essentially

you want me to continue?

Lord Stark.

I meant that bastard that has to right to the throne

>Cause he's autistic and petty
what do you call this post?

I'm 100% strait and everything, but I wanna suck that guy's dick.

dayne?

because you know EXACTLY how it'll go down

>giant will die sacrificing himself to give jon an advantage
>wow le so brave pump up for the wildlings
>still end up losing
>CIA MAN SWOOPS IN TO SAVE THE DAY
>any last words ramsay?
>is torn to shreds by ghost
>pan in to the white walkers taking over the wall

because they haven't read anything outside of fantasy trash and don't know what actual well written characters are like

>reminder that Edmure didnt even know for sure if he has a son or not
Where else would he be other than Frey castle?

not cute

Yeah I'm "sure" your intentions are "innocent"

Why didn't she kill le no name meme man?

So...

No Cleganebowl?

helpful for anyone who wants to read or reply to posts from the last thread

backlinking is practical and pragmatic

doing otherwise out of spite is autistic

S1 Danni best Danni

you're not helpful, you're a faggot, now stop posting forever.

You're both fucking tossers.

Oh, a picture from literally 6 years ago, that realy counters the "emilia is NOW ugly as fuck" point.

and now it begins.

w e w lad

Jesus christ D&D btfo