Come.

lol

Applaud that we finally have a military

Why

collaborate with them in hopes of overthrowing the current government

Scare them away with our banter, or in other words, racism and islamophobia

turn on the windblowers

Why would a leb be islamophoboc.

Hope the Québec Squad invades my part so I can finally make some friends.

My parents are from Hong Kong you dumb mainlander

The most openly islamophobic people I've met have all been Christian Lebs.

>Canada military just deployed into your country
Gay prides are banned here, get out.

>fallen for the quebec is best canada meme
yes, because people inherently prejudiced against anglophones will become your best friend

maybe if angl*phones weren't such detestable people, we wouldn't detest them so much

just a thought

see what i mean?

Nah I'm in dire need of Francophones and I believe the Québec Squad would go rogue because they wouldn't want to take orders from their Anglo superiors. Besides, if I took one or two in, I'm sure we'd come to a consensus.

Laugh

>I believe the Québec Squad would go rogue because they wouldn't want to take orders from their Anglo superiors
the quebec infantry is known as the "van doos" and has not gone rogue through countless wars
they're also generally known for ruining what the RCR and PPCLI accomplish

Deployed, or invaded? be more specific, the US and Canada participate in joint exercises all the time.

>they're also generally known for ruining what the RCR and PPCLI accomplish
>he can't handle da bantz

my buddy's in infantry, this how shit usually goes down in ME warfare for Canada
>PPCLI gets deployed as light infantry, sets up and expands land occupied with light infrastructure
>RCR sets up more permanent infrastructure, solidifies reinforcements
>Van Doos end up losing the majority of land previously gained due to weak willed officers
banter is cool and all until you end up fucking up in a warzone

>implying they aren't voluntarily sabotaging the Cucknadian war effort

>Van Doos end up losing the majority of land previously gained due to weak willed officers
See? See? I told you, that's why I want Van Doos invading me, they wouldn't do shit.

But in all honesty, that sucks, though. Sucks you guys got dragged into that mess as well.

I would invite them to some tacos and maybe some Smash Bros.

meh it's alright, we've been playing proxy war chess with the US for quite a while so its not like we're innocent i nall of it
plus, my buddy had a good time too

go say sorry to our queen

>go say sorry to our queen
she should apologize to us first 3bh, especially to Acadians

blow them away

why should she apologize for pest control?

prepare Japanese-Chinese dictionary and practice "I'm a Canadian" in Chinese.

Mexico our best ally

bit rude, chap

I don't know anything about the canadian millitary, but I assume that it's larger than my countrys. So I guess we fight and loose and have to learn Chinese as we get annexed.

Give them permanent residence and invite their families.

I'd teach them French so that they can speak their national language when they go back home.
What happens if they land in Québec?

>chap
glad to see you lads becoming anglo

>finally
We already had one of the most efficient militaries in the world. Then weedman came in and everyone got too stoned to do anything anymore.
Are military can actually do quite abit. It's just everyone here is too hippie

Actually I'm technically an Anglo, but I still consider myself a [spoiler]Québec nationalist[/spoiler] first and foremost.

Embarassing

You use our guns.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Canada_C7_rifle

Wow lmao faggot

not as embarassing as living in Western Canada

I mean sure maybe it's weird for an Anglo to be a Québec nationalist, but it's still nice to actually live in a place with a real sense of nationhood, something which is quite rare in the rest of Canada (except Atlantic Canada, obviously).

OH GOD, WHAT DID YOU DO TO IT? WHAT. DID. YOU. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

I wasn't even the guy you are replying too. Man Quebec "nationhood" is just gay ass French speaking and faggotry. The province of French speaking sissies we crushed into submission that now shit out the worst Liberal PM's that destroyed all of Canada. How can anyone be a nationalist for that?

I'm guessing you've never even set foot in Québec, let alone undertaken any sort of serious effort to learn the language. As a result, I hope you'll understand if I don't really pay any heed to what your opinions.

I've been to the strip clubs. It's okay but the people are lame. It's embarrassing to see a grown man speak French lmao. Why would anyone learn that gay shit?

>leave big jars of poisoned maple syrup everywhere and watch the leaves fall

You wouldn't

Nothing personnel, kiddo.
You've been warned.

Surrender because New Zealand's military is tiny compared to Canada's

>Hong Kong
No different from the other chinks, Zhang