Hull City vs Man Utd match thread 1

HUL: Jakupovic, Elmohamady, Robertson, Davies, Livermore, Huddlestone, Meyler, Clucas, Hernández, Snodgrass, Diomande

Subs: Kuciak, Maguire, Maloney, Olley, Clackstone, Bowen, Hinchcliffe

MUN: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Pogba, Mata, Rooney, Martial, Ibrahimovic

Subs: Romero, Smalling, Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Schneiderlin, Young, Rashford

hibike!

will be watching one of these instead

>not using Smalling against Hull
got a bad feeling t.b.h.

Mou seems to really like this 11

rip Mhki

IN ELDIN WE TRUST

>tfw the new penalty rules means smalling will concede 3 penalties a game

why does he not start mkhitaryan and schneiderlin?

Don't know m8.

Think for now it's just a "if it werks" situation.

seems like its a case of if it aint broke dont fix it

should see plenty of rotation in the coming games at least.

>de gay

Hope Captain Curtis has enough room in his pocket for Ibramemeovic.

wonder if he even wanted mkhi desu

Bit disappointed Tymon and Luer died midweek but from what I heard of the game, Tymon was terrible.

Good to see another senior sub on the bench though in Maguire.

>300k/w to be playing for manure B

This match on TV?

holy shit what

bt sport

Not that keen on Marshall to be honest

espn

thanks, definitely worth a watch then if my mates not using up all his stream slots

I can only guess it's cover for young mannion in the unlikely event eldin dies too

I think Mouhrino has realized that Rooney is well past it, but instead of just dropping him and having a media shitstorm like no other, he phases him out slowly

Just imagine of Rooney got the Hart treatment. MOTD would have shown up with black armbands

When are we going to see the bully ball midfield?

His what fibreglass was to him two seasons ago

He still contributes for the side too.

Just like Bacca, shit on the ball and sluggish looking but he knows where to be and what to do in the most critical moment.

hopefully soon, perhaps in the europa league

It's smart. He's learned his lesson from what happened at Real Madrid, they would have won two titles+La Decima if he had been able to do a better job of handling the egos.

Mou will surely play Rashford for all the group games.

I haven't been watching Man United this season, is Mourinho still using 4-2-3-1?

>Lingard dropped

So we've loaned out most of our youth, dropping our local lad and Wembley hero. Rashford on the bench is a fucking token gesture he won't play again

Aye but we're gonna win the quintuple

He racks up the stats, but his overall contribution is not up to par

Everyone I know seemed to like Pogba, will be watching him later. He sucked in last Euro though.

what about ibra? you like him?

>Fellaini

pogba played in a defensive position at the euros which was pretty fucking stupid

he looked really good v southampton when he's got that freedom in midfield

Who Sup ForumsBU here

Who will Hernandez punch today? My money is on Herrera.

Hi amigos

I really want to watch this match, is there any good HD stream you guys know I could use? I don't care if it's ppv

I want to pet that Paras.

I want to see her evolve into Parasect.

>Martial continues to start despite looking shit in the opening 3 games

He's literally the only weak link atm, needs to really up his game.

For Paras sure.

> Rooney, Martial
You're shitting me right?

he starts poorly but he looked great in the 2nd halves of bournemouth and southampton. could have scored twice v southampton. his off pitch affairs must be bothering him but I think he'll get back to his best soon enough

the good thing is that shutting down martial no longer shuts down our entire attack

i'm not your friend

>"Well we got some depth now with two first squad players on the bench"

Mike Phelan is so cute

Rashford and Lingaard should get at least a couple of starts in Europa League at least.

I don't know, he's reminding me a lot of Memepiss last season. Just a whole lot of running into defenders with no actual end product.

>think rppmey has been better than Martial

You are high. Martial actually looks dangerous on the ball and he doesn't fuck up the attacks with his shirt first touch.

He's looked good in the 2nd half of both games too.

Acestream where?

pls

dab

Are you mine?

Isn't Lingard injured?

r/soccermeme

>thinking there will be anything other than a hull win today

there are no breaks on the meme train

rashford will get plenty of games, he's our 2nd choice striker which is pretty great at 18 years old so I really don't get all the worrying about him

more worried about fosu-mensah desu

this is his first game back from injury

Man United will win 2-1, so spake my dubs.

I planned on taking a shit, but i guess it will be a crafty pre-match fap instead

i lov you

>Transfer window closes in a few days
>Hull still only have 13 senior players

Why is their owner being such a cunt? Does he not realise that if they get relegated the club will be worth a lot less?!

why does rooney still get a place in the first 11 even though there are better players to replace him?

he doesn't give he shit he literally just sold the club today and left the new owners in the shit

What is it about young, pale women that look so good BLACKED?

Unfortunately despite having a shit first touch and fucking up every attack when the ball comes to him he is scoring tap ins atm so Mou keeps him in.

Fuck sake you fickle cunts piss me off. All of you were shitting on LVG for playing him now it's Mou you're shitting on him not using your shit youth. Baffling.

he helps with noodle sales in the far east

surely he is a liability if man u want control of the midfield

unless he plays him upfront but then martial and zlatan are much better than him

Think Mou is going to slowly remove him from the starting 11. Just look at the hart bullshit.

Right now, Mata offers more creativity and a better first touch to play the 10. Mkhi is faster than Mata and is a better dribbler so he should really be playing the right wing over Mata.

here we go...

>Why is their owner being such a cunt?
Everything negative from the owners about Hull in the past five years has happened because Hull City Council didn't allow them to buy the stadium and move the club 10 miles out of the city.

>I have no idea about Hull's situation
The Allams leaving is a good thing.

Good morning lads

Let's go Man U.

what did you cunts expect

mourinho has never played youth at any of his clubs

maybe the reason LVG did so shit in the league is because he overloaded the team with youth and inexperience

so what if rashford and lingard go they are easily replaceable with quality foreign players

He better.

Yes. Rooney, 10; Ibra, 9; Mata, RW.

That's fine then.

Isn't Rooney's good quality that he at-least puts a shift in? Why not switch Mata in the middle and let Rodney do all the tracking back.

"Lads" ?

I will have you know i identify as a bear.

Check your privilege shitlord

yeah but they have left the new owners in the shit

think hull will get relegated

why does the bt sports player shit itself when you try and play it in chrome

Mourinho says he will use his squad more when the club has more games. I'm okay with this as most of the youth under Fergie were squad players.

Edgy lad real fucking edgy.

Sup Forums is pro transgender.

had no problems playing it in chrome since they changed it from silverlight to flash

maybe you just have shit internet

daily reminder that Seo is best girl

Pogboom??

there is no way he will play youth team players as much as LVG did though he's not that kind of manager

Pre-Match Predictions lads?

>Wayne Rooney, captain of Manchester United
LMAO

Bloody hell, queues are ridiculous. Everybody coming in late because Hull FC won the Challenge Cup

You are all Jew fucks Like spurs

Reminder that united are going to win the league and the massive spike in shitposting by mancs is completely justified all because they beat stoke and southampton

>city of culture

0-1

Ibra penalty (37')

who else is realistically going to be captain though?

there isn't a single leader amongst them

yeah, fucking kikes

Too right nigga

lol

He's said multiple times that he plans on rotating the squad a lot more when the frequency of games increases

omg updated line-up graphics, thank god!

was so sick of matching the nrs on the pitch with the names in the column

As much as Fergie though.