What the fuck is Fassbender doing to his career?

What the fuck is Fassbender doing to his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqHhKuCQmoY
youtube.com/watch?v=d9y134m2bFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SELLING OUT
CASHING IN

Making piles of money.

Cashing cheques and making vidyakino

Starring in better films than Shame and Fish Tank, and making more money for it.

Getting paid. Did you think he had integrity? He's been doing capeshit for years.

He's made so much kino at this point he can kinda make whatever the fuck he pleases.

>yfw Rochester was his best role.

a lot of respected actors do shit roles for cash, he'll probably be in a few oscar flicks next year

Honestly, is there anything this man can't do?

Iirc he wanted to make this movie for a long time and it was his initiative. Passion projects can turn out surprisingly well (see: deadpool) so I am sort of optimstic about AC

You guys act as if there was some fall from grace. What good movies has he been in?

GET MONEY
GET PAID

Capekino is dead. Long live vidyakino.

Leave vidyakino to me.

gettin PAID SON!

Snappin' necks and cashing checks.

The director, him and Cotillard made that Macbeth movie.

So maybe it went something like this:
>Hey guys, these computer game faggots offered me a chance to make some fat stacks! You want in!
>Hell yeah!

Think about it, you're hanging out making high brow lit-shit and follow it up with some commercial blockbuster with the same people.
That sounds like fun.

>Warcraft movie going ham in the box office
>ASSCREED buying top talent
RIP Capeshit. We Cloakshit now.

He needs a break from being god tier

The same thing as all the other meme actors of late

I AM A GOD

Again, he was never in good movies to begin with. Let a man cash a check in peace.

GETTIN' PAID

Same thing this guy did.

You guys think actors have integrity because they do shitty indiewood movies for the special snowflake target audience. In reality, these "independent" Hollywood films are just an arena for actors and directors to prove themselves and move on to the big leagues.

This.

Everyone knows true kino such as Warcraft and Asscreed deserve the utmost talent to bring their worlds to life.

Movie festivals are a money making business

I'm gonna repost this in every fucking AssCreed thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=YqHhKuCQmoY

>same director
>same director of photography
>same lead actress
>same lead actor
If it's even half as good, it'll be the best video game movie ever made.

Isn't this what people said about Duncan Jones?

How did that workout?

It McConnauhoohaa can rehabilitate himself, Fassbender will be fine. You're also assuming Fassbender was every going to make it big as some kind of super srs actor. You're also forgetting how many super srs actors get their oscar young and then disappear.

He's always working, his face is always out there, and he's in stuff people recognize. This is a sound career strategy. He can always finance his own oscar bait later on, assuming that's something he even cares about.

I'd say that with bigger festivals, like Sundance, they're more like scams. They take entry fees from independent productions but they're solely promotional tools for Hollywood crap.

>Better films

These though.

Just watch the fucking movie and make your own mind; Jones is a hack with two mediocre movie, nothing he has done comes close to the cinematographic perfection of Macbeth

Also,
>same composer
this is the best part

youtube.com/watch?v=d9y134m2bFU

NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER
NEW TRAILER
>NEW TRAILER

Prometheus

>Jeremy Irons is in the movie
SOLD

holy shit that movie sucked ass

He knows that Assassin's Creed is going to be the first of many good to great movies based on video games and he wanted in.

>JEREMY IRONS
>BRENDAN GLEESON
>FUCKING OMAR
>FASSY

WHAT IS GOING ON????

Videokino is going on

Great! I mean, I guess the script didn't have anything to do with it.

You know, the text. Fucking Macbeth.

I think people don't realise that vydiakino is truly here with Warcraft. The actual quality of the movie is irrelevant to Blizzard's massive army of drones. They will defend it, no matter what.

Assassin's Creed might be a better movie, but Warcraft is the first to declare war on capeshit.

The RT critic ratings are borked, but so are the audience reviews. We're literally in the middle of a giant war of opinions.

Millenials are overtaking the market, and their tastes will define movies for the next 30 years to come. Aren't you excited to be at the centre of it all, at this precise moment in history, Sup Forums?

WARCRAFT RANK
>Opening Weekends: # 631

VIDYAKINO LMAO

killing it.

Hunger
12 Years a Slave

His performance is Promethus was excellent, even if the film as a whole was not.

Getting rich and fucking bitches?

Fuck off, Americunt.

Your country is irrelevant. We China now.

this

CHINK BOX OFFICE IS LESS THAN 30% RETURN

YOU NEED TO MAKE 1 BILLION IN CHINA TO TAKE HOME 300 MIL

WARCRAFT DIDN'T EVEN WIN ITS OPENING WEEKEND IN THE STATES, THE CONJURING MADE 40MIL TO WARCRAFTS 25MIL

THE MOVIE IS A B O M B

VIDYAKINDO IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL

I keep telling this to everyone I know who keeps talking shit on the Ass Creed movie before it's even out.

EVEN THOUGH I'M A MAN OF GOD

Promotheus
Frank
Shame
Hunger
12 years a slave
Steve Jobs
A Dangerous Method
Inglourious Bastard

Do I need to say more?

He's JUSTfuckmyshitupping it