ITT: Recent pickups

ITT: Recent pickups

yesterday

did deltron come with the instrumentals also?

Picked up the Texas-Jerusalem Crossroads remaster. Genuinely a remaster that's not shit.

Its jaw-dropping.

That and a bunch of Taktakishvili concertos.
No pic because I'm Lazy.

>Fragile

Last night on call, I had a dream that I played a rare extended version of Heart of The Sunrise on my record player at full volume and Chris Squire's bass riffs nearly vibrated the brick walls of my house apart.

Good choice, OP.

Living near Amoeba is great.

bump

Just started to collect them.

is pickups only refering to music?
i just picked up my dog and i think i threw out my back

i ordered that album and still have not received it. how does it sound?

Absolutely huge. Incredibly bass heavy and they seem to have dragged out so much that was buried in the original mix.

Really captures the apocalyptic nature of the lyrics far more than the fairly subtle original. It's truly a whole new experience.

Some stuff from the past month or so.

I recently bought all of Summoning's albums on vinyl except for Old Morning's Dawn. I need to get that soon. I really wish they would repress Nightshade Forests as well.

I would get Down Colorful Hill if it weren't so expensive. Every store I've been to charged like nearly $30 bucks for a 6 song release.

Do you have a 4/5 GOAT selection here, i don't know the yellow one, but the rest is great

Nice Coltrane, my man.

Nice Comus CD. Seems like everything Comus has a high price on them. Glad I got the First Utterance LP from Rise Above before it all sold out

Honestly, I jumped on it because it was relatively cheap and I was getting a few other things, and the seller on discogs combined shipping.

I'm a fan of First Utterance, not really To Keep From Crying, but hey. Haven't found a decent copy of Out of the Coma yet.