What is my best bet for getting trustworthy opinions on the best new music?

What is my best bet for getting trustworthy opinions on the best new music?

antnee desu

what's a 'trustworthy' opinion? Just some opinion you agree with? Just listen to why they like or dislike something and form your own opinion by listening.

Get your own opinion. Also don't stick to new music, have you ever heard of THE BEATLES?

Listen to it yourself.

yourself

scaruffi

scaruffi is a meme and a shitty reviewer

Exactly this

Listening to it

Don't watch his videos but peruse the titles of his videos to find music and form your own opinions on it.

pitchfork :-x

Your brain, you brainlet.

this guy is such a fucking hack

Why do you feel the need to keep up with what's new and in vogue at the moment? There's so much great music across all recorded times, to try to keep up with what everyone else is talking about will lead to you missing lots of good stuff while spending time listening to things you may not truly enjoy, just to fit in.

t. 45-year-old dadrocker

Your ears, fag.

Where did I imply that dadrock was the only good music? I should have been more specific, exclusively focusing on what's new NOW means that you can miss out on things from this decade and the last that you might enjoy. As well as earlier, of course.

He has a point thou, i see many people obsessed with what shit is being released in the current year while they're missing great stuff even from the 10s. I prefer to explore genres and seeking for little gems instead of being totally devoted to listening every album being released right now.