People buy water in his country

>People buy water in his country
hahahahahaha

I didn't realise water coming out of your tap was completely free. Must be nice never having to pay a water utility bill.

Welfare covers that... life is good

Do you even have drinkable water in your country?

It's meant to be chlorinated and drinkable in some parts, but I never trust it.
I always boil tap water or drink bottled.

Are you Australian ?

Yeah nah yeah ayy.

Tastes better than tap water and a slab is cheap as fuck anyway

Are you scared of being eaten there ?

>seeing people buy water when the tap here is better tasting than bottled shit
we have a lot of retards/people from california where the water is dicks. i should start putting tap water in a fancy bottle and selling it.

I went to Virginia once. The tap water tasted funny compare to German water (maybe because of fluroid?), but the brainwashed Americans ensured me it was normal tasting water and I should drink it. No thanks. I bought bottled water. I'm not a poor fag, so I'm not going to whine about a few cents

water is different everywhere
In michigan we get it strait from the great lakes (except for flint, lol), so its good n tasty

when I went to nevada and cali all of their water tasted like chlorine (las vegas water tasted exactly like fucking pool water)

Hawaii had average bottled water tasteing wate, iowa's tasted a little more sweet? than michigans
and new england/new york tasted different depending on which resteraunt you ate at

I don't. Our tap water is pretty good. Best tap water I've drunken was in Norway..

>her country only has one aquifer
hahahahahahaha

>tfw I drink 5 litres of water a day and tap water here is absolute shit so I have to buy bottled water

>Welfare covers that.
That means you pay for it albeit indirectly

yeah im in oregon and its fucking fantastic.

hawaiin water you savor because theres a huge fucking water shortage.

nevada and california water tastes like pool water becasue its so piss poor and dirty you need to put as many chemicals in as you do to make child urine in pools safe. those are two places that are not suitable for the current population but people are too retarded to follow the water and want the water to follow them.

yea they charge you for water at most resteraunts outside michigan (that ive been to anyways)
its wierd as fuck, taco bell in cali will charge you $0.10 for a cup of water, in hawaii they charged a fucking full doillar for the tiny drink cup full of water

here if you ask for water they give you a huge cup for free, its nice, kinda jarring to go someplace else in the usa and realize its a luxury, not the norm
ontario is pretty cool about free water glasses though

>nevada and california water tastes like pool water becasue its so piss poor and dirty you need to put as many chemicals in as you do to make child urine in pools safe. those are two places that are not suitable for the current population but people are too retarded to follow the water and want the water to follow them.
locals said it was to likk any insects or animals that may try to break a water pipe for drink/shelter too

thank God for winter

Dude, it's Russia. Everything there is absolute shit by definition.

Our water is very hard where I live so the tap water is super nasty and salty from the water softener.

Thanks Trump

Sis went to Florida to the thematic parks for a sports competition.
She says the tap water there tastes metallic. Wtf?

Dumb cunts come to my cunt and boil water before drinking it despite it being completely unnecessary. I ask them why and they tell me it's a culture thing but I think it's cause they're dumbasses with too much pride for their shit countries.

>few cents
You mean a few dollars. Several dollars actually. Each time you want a drink.