New day new SoundCloud thread drop y'all links

New day new thread drop y'all SoundCloud link check eachother stuff out there always gems in these links so check em out I try and check them all out u do the same

m.soundcloud.com/asway/villainamithegodaryifighatu

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/benji_musick
soundcloud.com/prismadoll
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/aperture
soundcloud.com/father-artois/friendzone
soundcloud.com/111h111/home
soundcloud.com/connor-whitten/ghosts-to-sleep-rough-demo
soundcloud.com/oh-pryme_dehlda
soundcloud.com/agaton-315367474/depths-we-dive
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/part-3song-3-duology
soundcloud.com/mltplx/went
soundcloud.com/theo-hammar-lindberg/ghost
soundcloud.com/stream_error/take_some_rest_sad_boy_micro_tape
soundcloud.com/maccoca/mac-coca-last-sunset-on-the-apron
soundcloud.com/yung_story/sets/plagued-heart-broken-ep
soundcloud.com/damageboost/stay-stay-stay-stay-stay-stay-stay-stay-stay
soundcloud.com/ohbliss/feudal
soundcloud.com/user-546447889/grippo
soundcloud.com/gotmonkeys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soundcloud.com/benji_musick

>Experimental
>Dark Ambient
>IDM

soundcloud.com/prismadoll

>Plunderphonics
>Neo-Psychedelia
>Hypergrunge

I woke up at an early hour for once and don't like this feeling. Help

Rec

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/aperture

>Ambient/Noise

You have a very sharp ear for creating atmospheres in your music, and a lot of these tracks would fit perfectly in a underground horror film. Very rich and ominous sounds and odd rhythms. Great work.

I admire your ability to sort of stretch and mold these alt-rock and indie rock tunes into almost ambient-like pieces. Also, your track "Hate" was very enjoyable, and I love the loop you utilized. "Plack," too, is great; it's quite catchy and groovy. What made you go down that lane after making so many smooth lengthy tracks?

Sorry I haven't been here for a month. Been working on this song. It's my masterpiece :3 and I hope you'll all like it.
Will return all feedback, likes, and follows.
Pop
80's
Synth
Sad
soundcloud.com/father-artois/friendzone

soundcloud.com/111h111/home

>beats
>ambient

soundcloud.com/connor-whitten/ghosts-to-sleep-rough-demo

Acoustic/Pop/Folk/Blues/Emo

First new song in a while.

soundcloud.com/oh-pryme_dehlda

Any and all critiques would be beneficial.

Forgive me for replying to wrong person! The beat you ride on this track is quite good; very somber and moody but that trap edge keeps its momentum. I enjoy your delivery as well. My only criticism is that on some portions you begin the slip out of tempo; you are most definitely on tempo for a great deal of the song, but it's those little moments that can sort of take one of out the mood instantly. Are you at all familiar with the $uicide Boy$ and/or Night Lovell? I think that they have a style similar to what you're going for. Of course, I could be wrong.

recc again

soundcloud.com/agaton-315367474/depths-we-dive

>sample-based, audacity-made songs

Oh thanks. Go down what lane btw?

I thoroughly enjoy the smoothness of this track. At the halfway point and near the end (underneath the vocals), you bring these synths and percussion that take the song's enjoyability to the next level. The vocals seemed a bit loose (quite similar to those of 2D's from Gorillaz) and all over the place at times; I assumed that was the point, though, and I actually enjoy a bulk of them.

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/part-3song-3-duology

>electronic
>experimental
>acoustic

Forgive me for not making myself clear. It seems that the mash-up "Plack" was very-much groove oriented and dance floor ready while most of your tracks seemed to focus a bit more and space, atmosphere and the usually infectious loop that brings it together. I was just wondering why you decided to go with a funky, hard groove for "Plack" in particular.

soundcloud.com/mltplx/went

>sample-based
>not lo-fi boom bap

new track at 1k! (feedback is much encouraged)

soundcloud.com/theo-hammar-lindberg/ghost

>Industrial
>Ambient
>Beats
>Emotive
>Trap-ish

I wholeheartedly enjoyed this track. The space you've created with these noises is exceptionally well done in my opinion. I really hope you continue with this sound. Do you listen to Velvet Caccoon and/or Qebrus? I feel that your music sort of combines these two worlds.

That was just a mashup of a Justice and 311 song with near identical BPMs I did as an April fools joke.

soundcloud.com/stream_error/take_some_rest_sad_boy_micro_tape

>beats

Ah, I see. So, there wasn't really any particular artistic motive behind this? If not, forgive for looking extremely far into a simple April Fools' joke...!

soundcloud.com/maccoca/mac-coca-last-sunset-on-the-apron

>vaporwave
>house
>lofi

Nice and relaxing. For some reason, though, to me, while this song is a bit repetitive, the loop you've used is catchy enough to be looped that amount of times. I'm glad you understand when a loop has run its course...!

soundcloud.com/yung_story/sets/plagued-heart-broken-ep

> experimental, ambient, electronic

new ep out today. i return all feedback on soundcloud!!

Pretty good EP! I like the sounds you've designed, especially in "Plagued Heart Broken." Tranquil with a slight nod at industrial ambient electronic music.

Cool

soundcloud.com/damageboost/stay-stay-stay-stay-stay-stay-stay-stay-stay

>Rough samplecore

soundcloud.com/ohbliss/feudal

>East influence
>experience the journey

soundcloud.com/user-546447889/grippo

>Hip-Hop/Rap

Dope

soundcloud.com/gotmonkeys
>samples
>trap
>anime
I will return feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome as I am still a novice.

Nah it was just a joke mashup. I'm probably doing another one next April Fool's