The Leftovers

Just got done watching episode three, being the priest is suffering. Great episode.

you haven't seen anything yet
he's even better in S2

You should be watching season 2.

Pure Ecclestonkino

>being the priest is suffering

oh you have no idea

keep watching. on of the best shows on tv for sure

Matt is the fucking best, it was indeed that episode that hooked me hard.

I went from hating this guy to really liking him, to feeling pretty damn bad for him.

S3 when

One of the best shows my man and it won't have time to become garbage like other shows.

I'm super scared for 3, I would've been okay if 2 was it since y'know Lindelof, but seems like whoever is co-writing is steering him right/punching him in the nuts when he starts to go full retard.

i hope season 3 doesn't go fully religious, i loved the agnosticism/ambiguity of season 1 and esp 2 and hope it keeps up

Was there a change in writers?

not that I know of, but it really feels like someone has him on a tight leash compared to other projects.

Is that Chris Eccleston?

Holy fucking shit.

JUST

>tfw the Doctor Who reboot was 20 years ago

whenever you see something good happening to him, you know it's only a matter of time until something terrible happens to him

he wasn't exactly all that put together in Dr Who, he's got more hair in this series than he did then.

Yeah but damn if he doesn't trudge on like a trooper. It's why i'm scared for S3 since at the end of S2 he's fucking dominating, wife is out of her comatose state, baby on the way, just let Matt be happy, Lord.

wtf dude he doesn't look bad he's just older

The Leftovers gets a greater emotional response from me than any other show I have ever watched. I felt things during season 2 I didn't even know it was possible to feel.

Gud shit.

completely agree with this statement

the last few episodes of 2 in particular were absolutely devastating

feels so good

Agreed. I was shocked by how well they pulled off the singing scene, which would have been so easy to fuck up

it feels so great when a show can hit you with that level of emotional connection, as soon as a film/tv show gives me chills and goosebumps it becomes GOAT to me. its a shame not many do