/tennis/

Talk about tennis you cucks

> tfw Del Goato will never win something again

Can he do it?

le exploding wrists guy

Federer is already at the brink of retirement IMHO, all injuries are reocurring more frequently, his back bother him every year now and knee following the path of del potro's wrist.

feels bad, he's so chill

How fucked will he be next week?

He will come back healthier than ever next year. I believe he has another Wimbledon in him.

Havent watched him in Cincinatti, but the guy seems to be in about 80% form already as shown in the olympics. If his left wrist responds he can make it to at least the QFs.

A pity he doesnt have the mobility and evergy levels of his teens anymore, it's what is hurting him the most.

2nd round exit for sure

Rafa just needs to get back on the juice

Ligaments dont heal that quickly, m8. 6 months is not enough to guarantee 100% recovery. Never in his career has federer took so much time off the circuit.

Let's hope for the best though.

>Rafa just needs to get back on the juice
>implying he ever came off them

I wonder what kind of roids is Djokovic on so that he felt forced to leave the olympics ASAP

Hey boys, I played tennis in highschool and was very mediocre. The problem is that I wanna play again but I have no one to play with. How to play pickup tennis?

Also best way to practice without a wall? My apartment complex has a pretty nice court that's almost never used.

All you cunts need to know is pic related. Greatest EVER.

>My apartment complex has a pretty nice court that's almost never used.

I fucking envy you. I would be hitting there all day long.

To answer your question, just join a local tennis club and maybe take a few lessons, get to know people there and set up hitting sessions.

Tennis is not a sport, so we don't talk about it on

Meant for

Djokovic has been roiding since 2010. Gluten free diet my ass.

Thanks m9

Brazil isn't a country, so we don't talk about it seriously only in jest. Just fuck off favela monkey, the white man is talking.

GOAT outfit

No its boring, I don't want to. You can't make me you fucking cock.

someone, anyone have a webm of Murray getting heckled in the fourth set of the Olympic final

I sense another meme final:

>Federer out
>Djokovic not 100%
>JUSTdal
>Murray will feel the fatigue of coming from Olympics and Cincy
>Cilic on the rise

Indeed. You just dont go from being a choker and fighting desperately for a few master titles to be utterly dominant in all surfaces and grand slams just because you change your diet and psychologist.

Not even Federer had a transition that huge. He slowly increased the amount of tournaments he won until he peaked in 2006-2007 and then again slowly declined. But Djokovic went form winning a GS and some Masters in like 4 years to winning everything in all surfaces for 5 years straight.

>mfw Cilic wins it again

>Murray
>fatigue
pick one

He obviously felt last year.

he probably wins the French if he didn't play two unnecessary 5 setters in the first week

>tfw Djokovic dies mid tournament and Murray steals #1

>Janowicz

Such a wasted talent. Went from a Slam semi to streaming CS GO form his bedroom.

>Easy draw for Wawa

A shame the guy is a mental case, that one hand backhand of his is absolutely beautiful to watch when it's on.

The US Open is usually so unpredictable that I refrain from even commenting on this.

>Murray
>Winning Roland Garros ever

hahahahahahahaha

In all those years he either lost to Nadal or Djokovic, if those two are out I'd say he is a favorite to win it.

It's not out of the question.He's now one of he best Clay players on the tour.If Djokovic got knocked out or was injured one year, he'd be favourite.

Del Potro has far better chances to win RG than Murray will ever have. It's only a matter of him staying healthy.

Now you're just baiting.

Stop, Murray is a good clay courter nowadays.

>has taken sets, and actually beat Novak on clay in the past 2 years

>and actually beat Novak on clay in the past 2 years

When has this happened? AFAIK he has never bear Novak in last instances of a clay tournamnet. Must be Djokovic choking in the early rounds rather than Murray being the better player.

Rome but Novak was coming off like 3 straight matches or something, including a W over Rafa

>Rome
Novak literally threw a fit about the rain and was afraid to hurt himself right before the FO.