1. NFL
2. NBA
3. MLB
4. NHL

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/04/10/magazine/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-baseball.html?_r=0
espn.go.com/page2/s/wiley/030715.html
sports.vice.com/en_us/article/racism-in-baseball-isnt-going-anywhere
rollingstone.com/sports/features/major-league-baseball-is-back-and-maybe-worse-than-ever-20160404
usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2014/04/14/jackie-robinson-day-mlb-hank-aaron-racism-still-exists/7723045/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1652338,00.html
time.com/49920/hank-aaron-babe-ruth-baseball-home-run/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Primera Division
2. Ligue 1
9001. Rest

just white and black isn't diverse

>90% black
>diverse

Diverse is code for majority black fyi.

This

This is why MLB wins by a lot. Japs, Koreans, multiple Latin islands, White and Blake Americans. NFL and NBA are mostly just black.

Hell now that I think about it, Hockey is full of Ruskies and Nords.

Who gives a fuck

MLB is the most diverse

African americans are only 13% of the country. Any league that has african-american majority is a victory for diversity and progress.

1. MLS
2. MLB
3. NFL
4. NBA
5. NHL

But then ESPN bitches about the lack of blacks in the MLB, but not about the lack of asians and hispanics in the NBA

>NHL isn't diverse because its all white people
>21 different countries represented by players currently playing in the NHL, no country makes up even 50% of the players as of 2015-2016

>NFL is so diverse!
>In a league of over 1500 players, less than 50 are not American.

Wow ya, looks like you nailed it OP.

The thread says racially diverse, not nationally diverse.

1. MLB
2. MLS probably
3. NFL
4. NHL
5. NBA

So diversity means majority black??

>Implying Fins and Russians are white

MLB by far. It's 70% white, 15% latino, 10% black, and 5% asian. It represents America's demographics better than any other league, but that doesn't stop the media from dismissing it as a sport for rich white guys.

Oh, and MLS is probably pretty diverse too (tons of foreigners), but I've never watched it so I'm not sure.

That's not what it is at all

The Asian and Black parts are close but it's like 60% white and 30% Latino

Even so its like 70% black, 25% white, 5% other

Mlb seems to be more diverse

>60% non-latino white

So even more representative of America than I thought.

60% white, 30 hispanic, 8 black, 2 asian

Probably 2/3 at least of the hispanic players are black though

Yeah, that's what's awesome about it, that it actually comes pretty close to representing US population, just with Latinos weighted a bit more heavily and blacks and Asians slightly less

Yet you still see race-baiting articles by ESJewN about how baseball is racist. Get the fuck out

>Baseball is unironically the most diverse sport in the US
>This doesn't stop major news outlets from calling it racist

I want off this ride

what are you even on about?

nobody says this

Baseball tends to be more popular in black latino countries like republica Dominicana, Cuba, Panamá and shit

I dont remeber a single asian nfl player, do they exist?

Do Samoans count?

Yes they do. Also this is the NY times.

nytimes.com/2016/04/10/magazine/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-baseball.html?_r=0

Dat Nguyen a LB for the Cowboys was Asian (American). He made a probowl once. Very hard hustling style lb. Good motor.

>yfw both Joel Ward and Wayne Simmonds both try to do BLM bullshit this season despite playing on primarily white teams for primarily white fans on an primarily white surface
>yfw neither player is on a roster the following season
not looking forward to it though

espn.go.com/page2/s/wiley/030715.html

sports.vice.com/en_us/article/racism-in-baseball-isnt-going-anywhere

>vice

I know but they still count as a major media outlet

Here's one from ESPN
>espn.go.com/page2/s/wiley/030715.html
The Rolling Stone
>rollingstone.com/sports/features/major-league-baseball-is-back-and-maybe-worse-than-ever-20160404
USA Today
>usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2014/04/14/jackie-robinson-day-mlb-hank-aaron-racism-still-exists/7723045/
TIME Magazine
>content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1652338,00.html
>time.com/49920/hank-aaron-babe-ruth-baseball-home-run/
The New York Times
>nytimes.com/2016/04/10/magazine/the-unbearable-whiteness-of-baseball.html?_r=0

Wow

I wonder what would happen if a white/asian guy wrote an article titled "The Unbearable Blackness of Football" and it got published in the NY Times

if you account for per capita samoans are the most prevalent race in the NFL

MLB and its not even close.
Pretty much every other latin nation. Whites. Blacks. The rare Italian, Dutch and Australian players. Every asian nation sans Phillipines. Canadians. Black and white Americans.

NBA is Blacks, rare whites like Delly and the occasional seven foot white guy from Serbia.

NHL is Russians, Canadians, Czechs, Murricans and Simmonds.

NFL is SEC speed niggers, the one australian meme every year, white qb/k/p/ot and rare spics like Cruz.

the MLB is by far the most representative of America's racial demographics

How the fuck is MLB not on top of that list lmao

because blacks are special snowflakes

That NY Times article was awful

>we don't pay enough attention to non-whites
Who is Ichrio, Davis Ortiz, in the past we had Derek Jeter who was half black, A-roid who is hispanic, and Barry Bonds who despite steroids set the homer record (even tho it should not count due to steroids).

That guy who wrote it literally wants players to do dumb shit like twirl a bat after a good hit, he is retarded.

It's actually probably
1. MLB
2. NFL
3. NBA
4. NHL

ESPN is targeted towards blacks retard

Damn, I remember when TIME magazine and the New York Times were actually reputable journalist pieces..

Amazing how much shit has changed since Bush

It was always the reputable source. Now its just.
>Op-Ed: Why Black Lives Really Matter
>LeBron James and the modern day activist
>Trump way be worse than Hitler

NHL is more diverse over half the players come from other countries, 90% of the NBA is American born

what about Curling ?

/thread

MLB by far.

>nfl over nba

nope

the nba has players from more diverse regions like spain, argentina, croatia, or china. nhl players come from a larger variety of countries but they are all pretty much white.

No shit, asshat, black only is diversity.
No whites = complete diversity aka the goal unless you're racist aka white

and also race doesnt real right?
1 race human race

They have been complete shit for a while now
especially TIME which is flat out an SJW tabloid now

NFL has messicans and samoans too, and a ton of international players (though most get cut after a year).

I don't even know why NBA is up there when it's 90% black.

That means it's is very diverse and should be held up as the prime example of how every sport, school, and workplace should be. anything less is racist, you should really go to college.

NHL isn't very racially diverse but I love that there was a story a few years back about a hockey league developing in Kenya because some guy built a hockey rink in a mall and a bunch of people started using it.